PDA

View Full Version : Hgh unconstituted shelf life?

Billfishn
10-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Hello everyone I was wondering what the shelf life of HGH unconstituted in the refrigerator is? I have 2 kits that are about 2-2.5 years old. Just wondering if they are still good or not. Thanks

9TMARE
10-10-2020, 04:45 PM
Hello everyone I was wondering what the shelf life of HGH unconstituted in the refrigerator is? I have 2 kits that are about 2-2.5 years old. Just wondering if they are still good or not. Thanks

I’m pretty certain I’m using a 1yr old kit now stored just like you have it and it’s perfectly fine.
I would honestly think it’s still ok and I think you should at the very least try it. It may have lost some strength but I doubt it’s too much to even notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billfishn
10-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Thanks bro. I figured they are still good like you said may have Lost some potency but who knows benn on them about 2 weeks and feeling lethargic

9TMARE
10-11-2020, 04:58 PM
Thanks bro. I figured they are still good like you said may have Lost some potency but who knows benn on them about 2 weeks and feeling lethargic

Most welcome man! I do believe if stored properly aka in the fridge you should be good to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightymouse84
10-12-2020, 07:36 PM
Honestly even if it was just in room temperature stored in a cool dark place it's fine as long as it isn't in direct sunlight.

madmuscle25
10-13-2020, 12:25 AM
I’ve used kits that were stored for 18 months in the fridge without any issues at all.