View Full Version : Pct or coast ?

lilman92
10-14-2020, 10:04 PM
Would love to no what the brothers think
Pct or coast ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebear
10-14-2020, 10:29 PM
Well, you pct if you are able to respond and kick back in. Never cruise forever unless you are ready to commit.

Most will cruise when they are on TRT.

But tell us more about you, stats, goals etc?

9TMARE
10-14-2020, 10:39 PM
West Coastin!!!
Are you in it for the long run? I personally never ran a PCT.

This question depends on your age and how many cycles you have run. If it’s your first cycle then do a few PCT runs. If your young your body should still be creating natural test pretty damn good so you wouldn’t really need to jump on TRT just yet. Let your body come off completely and get back to normal.

lilman92
10-14-2020, 11:00 PM
Well ok I am been on an off for about 4 years was always losing it I am 29 years old goal is to get to about 90kg an only 5ft 7 always been the smallest skinniest guy was only about 9 an half 10 stone at a push before I stated an I been into keeping fit my life used to box for 5 years when I was 17 I am just stated to follow a locals guys advice an tried cursing I am a year in now was thinking about 1 more curse then 1 more blast for next summer then a good 6 months rest

thebear
10-14-2020, 11:04 PM
Well ok I am been on an off for about 4 years was always losing it I am 29 years old goal is to get to about 90kg an only 5ft 7 always been the smallest skinniest guy was only about 9 an half 10 stone at a push before I stated an I been into keeping fit my life used to box for 5 years when I was 17 I am just stated to follow a locals guys advice an tried cursing I am a year in now was thinking about 1 more curse then 1 more blast for next summer then a good 6 months rest

Everyone will chyme in with their own thoughts. But at 29 I say blast and pct....
unless your bloods show the need otherwise.

Or unless you are trying to go pro, which I doubt.

lilman92
10-14-2020, 11:04 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201014/5c993f4a555f8b13af362c2b40c304fe.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201014/d1b6f5cbd9ab14fb6d8ab28c9e6f8e19.jpg

lilman92
10-14-2020, 11:09 PM
Everyone will chyme in with their own thoughts. But at 29 I say blast and pct....
unless your bloods show the need otherwise.

Or unless you are trying to go pro, which I doubt.

Ok thanks for the advice buddy would u advice to pct now before my next blast or carry on with my plan I was on ? An tbh the reason I tock this advice to cruise is when I pct I lose so much so I tried this way to get up enough so when I pct I don’t drop below we’re I finally got to

9TMARE
10-14-2020, 11:56 PM
If that’s the case you could look into adding Sarms for that time period when your cruising. I know a few people that have done this and hold on to more gains then they would going straight into PCT only.
Sarms are said to be tissue selective. They will target your muscles without all the other crap that AAS brings along with it.

Popeye*
10-14-2020, 11:58 PM
PCT if ur planning on coming off for good within let’s say a short period of time. Get in, get ur results, get out.

Cruise if ur planning on running compounds for the rest of ur life

IMO

lilman92
10-15-2020, 12:06 AM
Ok thank you brothers much better advice then I am getting

lilman92
10-15-2020, 12:07 AM
PCT if ur planning on coming off for good within let’s say a short period of time. Get in, get ur results, get out.

Cruise if ur planning on running compounds for the rest of ur life

IMO

Tbh bud I can’t see me stopping for good love it all to much with the gym

lilman92
10-15-2020, 12:11 AM
Like can’t stop now only a baby 80kg lol

Popeye*
10-15-2020, 12:12 AM
Tbh bud I can’t see me stopping for good love it all to much with the gym

Don’t blame ya one bit. Ur at the right place then [emoji38]

9TMARE
10-15-2020, 12:36 AM
Definitely in the right place man! Growing is a everyday thing including rest days. It won’t happen over night but as long as you keep killin it and train insane and properly you’ll gain awesome results

lilman92
10-15-2020, 12:42 AM
That’s it got a good 15 years in me yet no days of this is a part of life

9TMARE
10-15-2020, 01:36 AM
It never ends man! That’s a mighty damn impressive transformation you have there

JohnMcc
10-19-2020, 11:16 AM
If that’s the case you could look into adding Sarms for that time period when your cruising. I know a few people that have done this and hold on to more gains then they would going straight into PCT only.
Sarms are said to be tissue selective. They will target your muscles without all the other crap that AAS brings along with it.

After having played with them they're not completely tissue selective, especially at high doseage. What you are suggesting though is a fantastic idea for anyone seriously wanting to keep gainz made from a big blast cycle. TRT plus low dose lgd rad140 or even ostarine would do a world of difference at keeping muscle mass. Hell I did a cut with no hormones or aas just roughly 15mg of ostarine a day and kept a significant amount of muscle while in a calorie deficit. Good luck OP, my vote is blast and PCT at our age im 29 as well.

Klinkster
11-17-2020, 01:44 PM
I’ve ran cycle after cycle for the last 8 years. And when I felt the need to come off Sus tren and eq I would taper down and then lower my test as well to 200-300mg a week and coast. But now me and the Mrs are trying to have a kid so I’m currently doing my first ever pct.
I started hcg a week after my last test shot along with clomid and nolvadex and Proviron. Been off EVERYTHING for the last 3 months now. It hasn’t been as bad as I thought it would be. And from all the old schoolers they say doing a pct Is beneficial and makes your receptors more sensitive for the next cycle. I haven’t lost much size and actuall went up in bf% a tab but more than I wanted but with me not working out for 2 months and enjoying dirty foods that’s expected. But I’m itching to get back on cycle.

Hit me up if you have any questions or concerns! [emoji1434]
Advancedphar.ma
Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (https://advancedphar.ma)