PDA

View Full Version : How to buy bitcoin with credit card no ID verification required!

ThreeThirty
10-16-2020, 06:57 PM
Nowadays more and more crypto selling sites are being forced by the government to require ID verification And not everyone is cool why that because some people really value their privacy and they don't want to give their personal information to a stranger. But i think i have a solution that would help a lot of you guys. Recently i found a site called Local Bitcoins.com which you can buy or sell crypto without ID verification and it also has a lot of paying methods including Credit Card Paypal Bank transaction and more. I recommend you to check out this site if you want to buy Crypto!

Στ?λθηκε απ? το Redmi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποι?ντας Tapatalk

JOKR
10-16-2020, 07:01 PM
Nowadays more and more crypto selling sites are being forced by the government to require ID verification And not everyone is cool why that because some people really value their privacy and they don't want to give their personal information to a stranger. But i think i have a solution that would help a lot of you guys. Recently i found a site called Local Bitcoins.com which you can buy or sell crypto without ID verification and it also has a lot of paying methods including Credit Card Paypal Bank transaction and more. I recommend you to check out this site if you want to buy Crypto!

No ID but, if you use your CC guess what....your name is attached to that.

ThreeThirty
10-16-2020, 07:40 PM
No ID but, if you use your CC guess what....your name is attached to that.This site accept tons of paying methods you can even pay with an amazon card which is the most anonymous method

Jaxz
10-16-2020, 07:56 PM
What's the limits?

JOKR
10-16-2020, 08:01 PM
This site accept tons of paying methods you can even pay with an amazon card which is the most anonymous method

Cash
Insert BTC atm
Send to wallet

[emoji817] anonymity

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Got questions or want an list [emoji3593]
Email RED BIRD at [email protected]

coalminer78
10-16-2020, 11:22 PM
Cash
Insert BTC atm
Send to wallet

[emoji817] anonymity

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Email RED BIRD at [email protected] u live in the middle of corn fields and it's 45 minutes to the closest bitcoin ATM.... Sucks to be me

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

JOKR
10-16-2020, 11:27 PM
Unless u live in the middle of corn fields and it's 45 minutes to the closest bitcoin ATM.... Sucks to be me

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Lol. Then your next best option is Cash app to block chain or Exodus Wallet.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Email RED BIRD at [email protected]