PDA

View Full Version : Advice on lowering LDL C

Grant877
10-17-2020, 06:35 AM
I'm looking for someone who know of any thing I could take to lower my LDL. Its not a serious issue but I'm interested if anyone has any suggestions.

deflatedme
10-17-2020, 12:08 PM
I'm looking for someone who know of any thing I could take to lower my LDL. Its not a serious issue but I'm interested if anyone has any suggestions.Work on your diet. Obviously eating cleaner, adding some fiber and avoiding sugar and bad fats will help. Make sure to eat a fatty fish or take a good fish oil supplement
Take niacin., But Don't take the non flush version. It's been known to cause liver problems in high doses for some reason. Don't take too many anti estrogens or orals. Good luck

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

lundgren
10-17-2020, 01:13 PM
Work on your diet. Obviously eating cleaner, adding some fiber and avoiding sugar and bad fats will help. Make sure to eat a fatty fish or take a good fish oil supplement
Take niacin., But Don't take the non flush version. It's been known to cause liver problems in high doses for some reason. Don't take too many anti estrogens or orals. Good luck

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using TapatalkFish oil supplement if the level are very low don't help ... I taking 4g of pure fish oil and my level are very low again After 2 months and i eat butter (i know it's not good fat) but i have the HDL very low too.

Today i eat 2 tablespoon of colza oil (directly in the mooth) and i use olive oil for cooking.

I add mackerel and sardines to my diet 100g contains 2g of acid fat essentials.

Remember that fat slows down protein absorption, so never after a training.

Gearhead
10-17-2020, 10:12 PM
I'm looking for someone who know of any thing I could take to lower my LDL. Its not a serious issue but I'm interested if anyone has any suggestions.

It would be helpful to know if you are experiencing elevated LDL naturally or due to using gear. There are meds, Statin's, to bring LDL down. But if it's naturally elevated, diet and aerobic exercise are the way to go.

JOKR
10-17-2020, 11:08 PM
Diet
Cod liver oil
Glutathione inject 200mg eod
MIC inject 1cc ED
500mg TUDCA

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Got questions or want an list [emoji3593]
Email RED BIRD at [email protected]