PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol and women

Enigmatic707
02-04-2013, 02:48 AM
I've been reading apt lately about women using anadrol with lil to no sides. I have a girl who is running var at 12.5mg/ED but she is blasting 50mg for one week then going back to 12.5... We are about to have her come off and thinking about her next run and want to add some more size.

Want to experiment with drol 25/ED and mast prop 25mg/Ed

Just want to hear some thoughts on women and drol... Bill Roberts and Bill L. have a lot of good things to say concerning this-

cb1
02-04-2013, 03:10 AM
That doesnt sound good to me but Im no expert. My wife has run 150EQ wk with 10mg var day. She did better with 100mg wk npp. I have heard of low dose test Palso but anadrol sounds a bit much.

cb1
02-04-2013, 03:11 AM
Need OB here for this. He is very sharp.

Enigmatic707
02-05-2013, 05:42 AM
Need OB here for this. He is very sharp.

Yeah I am going to dig up the article I read that got me started on this. Another thing to add is that I've talked with a girl who is possibly going to go pro.. And she has heard of it and hasn't heard and bad stories but again this here say -

Enigmatic707
02-05-2013, 05:44 AM
Here is the article that got me started on looking into this-

What are the Best Steroids for Women?

Q: What are the best anabolic steroid for women? Are Anavar and Primobolan the best bets to minimize masculinizing side effects?

A: It may seem surprising but IMO Anadrol (oxymetholone) is a good choice for women who wish to be conservative yet have very effective results.

I don’t specialize in cycles for women and don’t choose to involve myself with it — it almost only happens when the wife of someone I’m working with wants to use some anabolic steroids as well — but I haven’t seen 25 mg/day in divided doses go wrong yet.

Medically, you’d be astonished at the doses women and even girls have taken with very low virilization rates. So anyway, contrary to what intuition might suggest, Anadrol is not one of the riskier choices for women.

That aside, 15 mg/day of Anavar (oxandrolone) will be virilizing in quite a few cases. Probably about 5 mg/day of oxandrolone is comparable to 25 mg/day Anadrol (divided doses) for risk.

Primobolan up to 50 mg/week, divided injections, is a common and reasonable choice, but has some risk: not a particularly high rate though.

I first learned of [Anadrol for women] from Dan Duchaine. In the earlier parts of Denise Rutkowski’s career, he had her on 25 mg/day Anadrol. I don’t think I’m disclosing a secret here because he also published this. She obviously did very well with it and at that point she was not virilized at all. So from him mentioning this to me, I looked further into it.

The medical doses are pretty astonishing. The reason that 50 mg is the tablet size is because that’s the standard minimal medical dose, including for women and children! It used to be used extensively for improving red blood cell count.

I’m sure I could find it again, and I’ve posted it before, but there’s at least one paper in the literature reporting doses used for quite a large number of women and reporting low incidence of any side effects. And these doses were often more than 50 mg/day. Sometimes much more.
And further, personally I’ve never seen 25 mg/day go wrong.

I’m not saying it can’t: you see some women developing hoarse voices and facial hair naturally with time, so there must be some women that are right on the edge. But generally speaking, this is a conservative dose, yet quite effective.

The mg amount that women can tolerate of Anadrol is markedly higher than any other anabolic steroid. However, that said, it’s also true that effect per mg is less, but not enough so to make up the safety difference IMO. I would put 25 mg/day Anadrol (in divided doses) up against 50 mg/week Primo any time for effectiveness and it’s at least equally conservative.

Another thing about Anadrol that’s remarkable is that other anabolic steroids are very easily disruptive of the menstrual cycle. Even dosages such as 2.5 mg oxandrolone 2x/day commonly raise issues. Anadrol however medically has shown often only moderate effect on the menstrual cycle at 50 mg/day, and in my too-limited experience with it (as I generally don’t work with women on steroid cycles) 25 mg/day only lightened and shortened the cycles slightly. Remarkably less disruptive.

As a rough rule of thumb: take a dosage that would be quite moderate for a man, nearly the minimum likely to be recommended that could still give reasonable results for a novice, then divide by 10 to have something that’s moderate but effective for a woman.

(I don’t mean effective in the women’s pro bodybuilding sense.)

For each individual steroid, my suggested mild-but-effective dosage range may differ from the above slightly, and of course the above also is only approximate because there will be diffferent opinions as to what would be moderate for a man. But if having nothing else to work with, if you see or are considering a dosage and want to do a quick “reality check,” the above can help. For example, say that someone is proposing EQ at 100 mg/week.

Multiply by 10, and our comparison would be to 1000 mg/week of EQ for a man. That’s well above being a mild cycle. So we can see at a glance that this EQ dose is off, without having had to remember specific values for each steroid.

I’d also take Winstrol out of the equation, as it’s possible (I’m not certain) it has a somewhat worse benefits/risk ratio for women than most other anabolic steroids.

Also in general I’d forget stacking for women.

Returning to the stacks you asked about, and in general to anabolic steroids other than Anadrol for women:

I can’t say that it couldn’t possibly be that some stacking method might give better ratio of muscle gain to side effects, but as to whether we know what that is, that’s another question entirely. The best understood uses are single-drug, and single-drug works fine. Primo or Anadrol are my top two choices for bodybuilding and fitness; oxandrolone is also acceptable but must be lower dosed than those two; for quality of life enhancement, very very low dose testosterone works fine.

gator-mclusky
02-05-2013, 05:45 AM
Dig up the article please......

jdb3
02-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Anadrol and women....I wouldnt do that. Stick to Var or Primo. Anadrol is extremely androgenic and anabolic.

bhcolex50x
02-05-2013, 02:44 PM
very interesting

gator-mclusky
02-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Very interesting read. Some studies hold water and some dont. Ya never know and when experimenting with Anadrol and women I would err on the side of caution. Interesting read but it just goes so against the grain of what Ive studied..

Enigmatic707
02-06-2013, 12:50 AM
Yeah- its hard to give too much merit to anything really, the fact is everyone reacts so different to compounds. Although I do know they use it quite a bit in Japan for women who are highly anemic and I have read quite a bit about that. Reading all that info about anadrol being used for women in Japan is where I kind of got started on the whole thing.

I keep hearing people say that Anadrol is highly androgenic, my understanding is that it wasnt all that androgenic. Plus as the years go by I realize more and more that the A/A ratios mean jack shit. Take Masterone for example, highly highly androgenic, I know women who have used it pretty heavy with no sides whats so ever. I think we have to remember is those numbers where taken from the growth of levitator ani.. of a rat of all things, who knows what the results would be of female and what would tissue would even be used to gauge the androgenicity of a compound for a woman.

I think I am more curious about this due to the reality that there are so many secondary signaling mechanisms and the true pharmacokinetics of most of the AAS's we use are highly shrouded in mystery still. This is represented by a variety of paradoxes, one that comes to mind is the Dbol/Eq paradox

cb1
02-06-2013, 03:54 AM
Very interesting. Thank you for posting that. My wife is anemic and feels so much better on gear. Keep us posted on how this goes.

overburdened
02-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Anadrol actually won't cause as many sides in women as most would tend to think. I've used it for dieting and bulking national level women competitors. The main reason for this lies in the fact that anadrol has a very weak binding affinity for the androgen receptor, cannot aromatise(contrary to common belief), and it isn't 5a-reduced in women. So you basically aren't dealing with anything other than the drug itself and weak or inactive metabolites.... No aromatised drug and no 'dht type reduction'. So, it can be a highly effective addition to a woman's cycle(at a mod-low dose... 25mg).

cb1
02-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Anadrol actually won't cause as many sides in women as most would tend to think. I've used it for dieting and bulking national level women competitors. The main reason for this lies in the fact that anadrol has a very weak binding affinity for the androgen receptor, cannot aromatise(contrary to common belief), and it isn't 5a-reduced in women. So you basically aren't dealing with anything other than the drug itself and weak or inactive metabolites.... No aromatised drug and no 'dht type reduction'. So, it can be a highly effective addition to a woman's cycle(at a mod-low dose... 25mg).

Thanks brother. I knew you would have the answer.

Enigmatic707
02-10-2013, 03:13 PM

This is exactly what I've been thinking- thanks for verifying this with your experience. I usually encounter a lot of resistance when I bring up this subject on other boards. Glad to have an open and enlightened talk about here.

overburdened
02-11-2013, 04:33 AM
Glad I could help.

TheHamburglar
12-01-2013, 04:57 PM
I believe Bill Roberts and Duchaine both advocate the use of drol with women.

The better half is just starting GH and has some adrol waiting to be run, when she starts I'll do a log for her on here with her progress.

Khem
12-01-2013, 08:09 PM
I've read this, it sounds extremely interesting.. It doesn't SOUND reality after all the years of hearing how var was better for a lady.. but I know they give drol to women in medicine all the time. Who knows.

TheMack
12-06-2013, 12:44 AM
I don't want to dispute anyone's personal experiences and I know everybody reacts differently, but anadrol is a powerful compound. I would be concerned about virilization in women.

TheHamburglar
12-16-2013, 06:17 AM
Q: What are the best anabolic steroid for women? Are Anavar (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/anavar/) and Primobolan (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/primobolan/) the best bets to minimize masculinizing side effects?
A: It may seem surprising but IMO Anadrol (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/anadrol/) (oxymetholone) is a good choice for women who wish to be conservative yet have very effective results.
I don’t specialize in cycles for women and don’t choose to involve myself with it — it almost only happens when the wife of someone I’m working with wants to use some anabolic steroids (http://thinksteroids.com/) as well — but I haven’t seen 25 mg/day in divided doses go wrong yet.
Medically, you’d be astonished at the doses women and even girls have taken with very low virilization rates. So anyway, contrary to what intuition might suggest, Anadrol is not one of the riskier choices for women.
That aside, 15 mg/day of Anavar (oxandrolone) will be virilizing in quite a few cases. Probably about 5 mg/day of oxandrolone is comparable to 25 mg/day Anadrol (divided doses) for risk.
Primobolan up to 50 mg/week, divided injections, is a common and reasonable choice, but has some risk: not a particularly high rate though.
I first learned of [Anadrol for women] from Dan Duchaine. In the earlier parts of Denise Rutkowski’s career, he had her on 25 mg/day Anadrol. I don’t think I’m disclosing a secret here because he also published this. She obviously did very well with it and at that point she was not virilized at all. So from him mentioning this to me, I looked further into it.
The medical doses are pretty astonishing. The reason that 50 mg is the tablet size is because that’s the standard minimal medical dose, including for women and children! It used to be used extensively for improving red blood cell count.
I’m sure I could find it again, and I’ve posted it before, but there’s at least one paper in the literature reporting doses used for quite a large number of women and reporting low incidence of any side effects. And these doses were often more than 50 mg/day. Sometimes much more.
And further, personally I’ve never seen 25 mg/day go wrong.
I’m not saying it can’t: you see some women developing hoarse voices and facial hair naturally with time, so there must be some women that are right on the edge. But generally speaking, this is a conservative dose, yet quite effective.
The mg amount that women can tolerate of Anadrol is markedly higher than any other anabolic steroid. However, that said, it’s also true that effect per mg is less, but not enough so to make up the safety difference IMO. I would put 25 mg/day Anadrol (in divided doses) up against 50 mg/week Primo any time for effectiveness and it’s at least equally conservative.
Another thing about Anadrol that’s remarkable is that other anabolic steroids are very easily disruptive of the menstrual cycle. Even dosages such as 2.5 mg oxandrolone 2x/day commonly raise issues. Anadrol however medically has shown often only moderate effect on the menstrual cycle at 50 mg/day, and in my too-limited experience with it (as I generally don’t work with women on steroid cycles) 25 mg/day only lightened and shortened the cycles slightly. Remarkably less disruptive.
As a rough rule of thumb: take a dosage that would be quite moderate for a man, nearly the minimum likely to be recommended that could still give reasonable results for a novice, then divide by 10 to have something that’s moderate but effective for a woman.
(I don’t mean effective in the women’s pro bodybuilding sense.)

For each individual steroid, my suggested mild-but-effective dosage range may differ from the above slightly, and of course the above also is only approximate because there will be diffferent opinions as to what would be moderate for a man. But if having nothing else to work with, if you see or are considering a dosage and want to do a quick “reality check,” the above can help. For example, say that someone is proposing EQ at 100 mg/week. Multiply by 10, and our comparison would be to 1000 mg/week of EQ for a man. That’s well above being a mild cycle. So we can see at a glance that this EQ dose is off, without having had to remember specific values for each steroid.
I’d also take Winstrol (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/winstrol/) out of the equation, as it’s possible (I’m not certain) it has a somewhat worse benefits/risk ratio for women than most other anabolic steroids.
Also in general I’d forget stacking for women.
Returning to the stacks you asked about, and in general to anabolic steroids other than Anadrol for women:
I can’t say that it couldn’t possibly be that some stacking method might give better ratio of muscle gainhttp://solidsaving-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://thinksteroids.com/articles/anadrol-best-steroids-women/#) to side effects, but as to whether we know what that is, that’s another question entirely. The best understood uses are single-drug, and single-drug works fine. Primo or Anadrol are my top two choices for bodybuilding and fitness; oxandrolone is also acceptable but must be lower dosed than those two; for quality of life enhancement, very very low dose testosterone (http://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/testosterone/) works fine.

PAiN
12-22-2013, 08:16 PM
I believe Bill Roberts and Duchaine both advocate the use of drol with women.

The better half is just starting GH and has some adrol waiting to be run, when she starts I'll do a log for her on here with her progress.

Sounds great bro I would be interested in seeing the results.

08gsxr
12-23-2013, 02:47 AM
I'm with pain. Ill be following. This seems interesting

darklord
12-23-2013, 03:13 AM
I think winni and anavar should be tge only thing they touch