PDA

View Full Version : My upcoming cycle (thoughts/opinions)?

Ironmind83
10-20-2020, 11:15 AM
Just some of the basics first. 35 years old,roughly 200 pounds with a estimated BF of 12%, training for about 20 years and cycling off and on for 10 years. The general goal this time around is to put on high quality,easily maintained muscle mass post cycle. Avoiding water weight and injury prone strength increases.
TestCyp @500 a week. This will be dosed every other day. PrimoEnth @ 600-800 a week. *The 800 will based on affordability*. Turinabol @60 a week. *The dosage may be increased if side effects are minimal to nonexistent* Given the nature of Primobolans timeframe and the length of time it takes to notice this compounds effects It stands to reason that the minimual duration will be 12 to 15 weeks.
So thats about it in a nutshell. If anyone has the time I'd really like to hear from some of you. I like to think I have a pretty open mind when it comes to this stuff. A lot of you have a vast knowledge base and a level of experience that puts me to shame. I mention this to implymy willingness to alter dosages as well as incorporating other compounds or subtracting one.

Gunshow_86
10-20-2020, 01:04 PM
I did this exact cycle a few months back. Amazing results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samgraves82
10-20-2020, 05:37 PM
I love that cycle. Simple but effective. Maybe NPP tho?

Charger69
10-20-2020, 07:00 PM
I like primo however I would recommend something more for muscle creation. You have the test going, but I would go probably with NPP. If you cruise, save the primo for your cruise.
It sounds like a quick bulk that I did just before the cut for a competition. Test, NPP, Tbol. It did it’s job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk