PDA

View Full Version : Its my day off, whether t is or isn't yours , live to the fullest ({positive energy)

DrBeefcake777
10-30-2020, 03:46 AM
Wahtever you do today, do what I do regarding the stress of life. Be happy and live it to the fullest. Don't let someone else's bad mood toward you take that all away, Older guys know this more and Im learning that aside from religion If you believe but may accomplish something phenomenal and put out those good vibes, even if you are working in the cold just know its a great day ti be alive, and we are all in this together

Basically work hard for that next promotion of finish al jobs to the best if your ability and someone is always watching. I give my all 100% abd may oass up a job fir management stability bc if hours $400-500 every nught soinds grewat ASAP

But Id rather beManaging Partner GM at age 40+ and not bartend for the dame money now and throw it away.

POSITIVE VIBES ALL DAY, HOLD ALL DOORS, DONT FLIP OFF SLOW DRIVERS,,, Wave them and smile.
y t
Lets start good energy today bc it has to start somewhere and others may need it, I never to do it got clout to vlog or look hood. I don't mention it, if I'm in a position to bc you never know who just lost a lost a loved on or a close animal to the family and is quiet about it.

GIVE A HUG IF YOU CAN AND YOU NOW SOMEONE AND SOMETHING IS WRONG!

Have a good day I will be back to check this thread

and just to clarify I woke up at 7 wondering why my GF wasn't saying lets gooooooo by 8, bc its night time and not the morning

Time zones are different so maybe someone seemed to need to see this.

-DrBeefcake777