PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Rocky15
10-30-2020, 10:13 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to BOP and also new to BTC. I downloaded a wallet app and purchased BTC from a BTC ATM. Everything seemed to go pretty smooth. It's been about 6 hours and my wallet app is showing it's still unconfirmed. Is this normal? Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm an old school guy and this is new to me. Any help would be appreciated.

JOKR
10-30-2020, 10:40 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to BOP and also new to BTC. I downloaded a wallet app and purchased BTC from a BTC ATM. Everything seemed to go pretty smooth. It's been about 6 hours and my wallet app is showing it's still unconfirmed. Is this normal? Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm an old school guy and this is new to me. Any help would be appreciated.

Usually takes about 10-20min. It’s showing in your wallet? Just unconfirmed?

SXRIPT [emoji48]
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions[emoji453]
Email Red Bird for list [emoji3593] [email protected]

Rocky15
10-30-2020, 11:43 PM
Yes, it showed up in my wallet within 5 minutes. Just says unconfirmed.

Popeye*
10-30-2020, 11:52 PM

You’re good and most services will say unconfirmed until it posts on the actual blockchain.

No worries

Click for 24/7 Online Access [emoji117] Flashgear (https://flashgear.to)
*PM me with any questions*

JOKR
10-30-2020, 11:54 PM
If it’s in there but says unconfirmed you are good. The blockchain is super busy right now as BTC is up. So things are taking longer.

SXRIPT [emoji48]
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions[emoji453]
Email Red Bird for list [emoji3593] [email protected]