PDA

View Full Version : TRT / Test compound

Ronnoco
10-31-2020, 04:16 AM
I get my gear from BOP sponsors but need to keep an active script for travel purposes. My clinc charges me 80.00 for a blend of Test C and Test P 160/40 respectively. I am told to pin 1x per week at .6, so here is my question....If Test P is out of the system in about 48 hours, what is the point of this blend? Seems like this just spikes me unnecessarily, I don't really even use the rx stuff anymore as I find the UGL better. Thoughts?

samgraves82
10-31-2020, 05:28 AM
I get my gear from BOP sponsors but need to keep an active script for travel purposes. My clinc charges me 80.00 for a blend of Test C and Test P 160/40 respectively. I am told to pin 1x per week at .6, so here is my question....If Test P is out of the system in about 48 hours, what is the point of this blend? Seems like this just spikes me unnecessarily, I don't really even use the rx stuff anymore as I find the UGL better. Thoughts?Kinda makes sense. If only pin 1x week than ur low by pin time so the prop boost ya back up and then cyp takes over

TheMack
10-31-2020, 07:58 AM
Kinda makes sense. If only pin 1x week than ur low by pin time so the prop boost ya back up and then cyp takes over

That's the only thing I can think of too. The low dose prop is probably intended to even out your levels until the cyp kicks in.

JOKR
10-31-2020, 02:08 PM
Think of it like a bad copycat of Sustanon which has short and LONG esters like deconate.

SXRIPT [emoji48]
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions[emoji453]
Email Red Bird for list [emoji3593] [email protected]

SloppyJ
10-31-2020, 06:20 PM
Maybe they only give that for the first few weeks to get some T into your system quick? Either way I'd stick to straight cyp 2x per week.

Ronnoco
11-01-2020, 10:36 PM
Thanks all for your comments