PDA

View Full Version : Exodus

sky
10-31-2020, 04:51 PM
So are the fees as bad as I hear . I was told the fees are higher then the amount you wish to send sometimes

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

JOKR
10-31-2020, 05:41 PM
Doesn’t matter what you use or how you do it, once you enter the BTC-sphere [emoji273] there are fees. It’s part of the game. It’s part of the ease and convenience.

IMO you will lose some money in fees but you can also gain in BTC as it’s value rises.

SXRIPT [emoji48]
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions[emoji453]
Email Red Bird for list [emoji3593] [email protected]

Popeye*
10-31-2020, 06:55 PM
I used the blockchain app and had a pretty hefty fee. Never ever seen it that high. Not sure the percentage but ended up being almost $50. Last time I’ll use them and have used them for years. Typical fee is like 3-4% I may be off...

JOKR
10-31-2020, 07:04 PM
I used the blockchain app and had a pretty hefty fee. Never ever seen it that high. Not sure the percentage but ended up being almost $50. Last time I’ll use them and have used them for years. Typical fee is like 3-4% I may be off...

Almost all wallets allow to buy BTC now. The most fee I have ever experienced was about $15 using BTC ATM. When I sell I lose about $5-$10 a transaction. But typically I lose a bit here and there.

$50 is crazy. Never experienced that. Blockchain just started selling BTC just recently. Maybe that’s why? I don’t know.

Does buying in the wallet come with hefty fees? From my experience is around 5% or even less.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

JOKR
10-31-2020, 07:07 PM
Well I should rephrase that last part...

You should be ok to lose about 5%. Not saying that will be or happen. Same with donating to a sponsor.....you should never donate what you feel you can’t lose, just in case.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Popeye*
10-31-2020, 07:10 PM
Almost all wallets allow to buy BTC now. The most fee I have ever experienced was about $15 using BTC ATM. When I sell I lose about $5-$10 a transaction. But typically I lose a bit here and there.

$50 is crazy. Never experienced that. Blockchain just started selling BTC just recently. Maybe that’s why? I don’t know.

Does buying in the wallet come with hefty fees? From my experience is around 5% or even less.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

It was actually weird. So I buy one place and transfer to that or another wallet. I used blockchain app that day and was surprised when I saw the transfer fee but couldn’t cancel or undo it. Loss.

Just like u that’s like standard man and about the same what I see when doin transactions.

Needless to say...fuck the blockchain app now. I do use exodus and is pretty good [emoji1363]

I like coin flip atms too. Easiest thing in the world of bitcoin in my opinion.

JOKR
10-31-2020, 07:11 PM
It was actually weird. So I buy one place and transfer to that or another wallet. I used blockchain app that day and was surprised with I saw the transfer fee.

Just like u that’s like standard man and about the same what I see when doin transactions.

Needless to say...fuck the blockchain app now. I do use exodus and is pretty good [emoji1363]

I like coin flip atms too. Easiest thing in the world of bitcoin in my opinion.

I don’t use blockchain anymore either. I like Mycelium the best. Easy but you can’t buy in it. I have about 7 wallets lol.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

JOKR
10-31-2020, 07:15 PM
But I use ATM to buy [emoji817] now.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Popeye*
10-31-2020, 07:30 PM
But I use ATM to buy [emoji817] now.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Honestly, I think it’s the safest. No IP logs or the worry if VPN is active.

Makes me realize that I seriously need to follow suit. Laziness and complacency [emoji2359]

dykstra91
11-01-2020, 01:33 PM
Doesn’t matter what you use or how you do it, once you enter the BTC-sphere [emoji273] there are fees. It’s part of the game. It’s part of the ease and convenience.

IMO you will lose some money in fees but you can also gain in BTC as it’s value rises.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

I agree there are always fees but 2 days ago I spend almost $60 for $232 it’s really high right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BiggD
11-01-2020, 09:01 PM
I don’t use blockchain anymore either. I like Mycelium the best. Easy but you can’t buy in it. I have about 7 wallets lol.

SXRIPT [emoji48]

Why does Mycelium have so many bad reviews?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk