PDA

View Full Version : Everyone's PED Wish List

JohnMcc
11-01-2020, 04:09 AM
I made this thread just to shoot the shit and everyone can share their "wish list" of compounds they haven't tried but would like to some day whether it be AAS, Sarms, GH variations/peptides, etc.

Personally some top wish list compounds would be primo, var, IGF GH, and S23. There are others but those are the ones that peak my interest the most.

TheMack
11-01-2020, 05:00 AM
I want primo. After all these years I've never run a primo cycle. I'm thinking I'll make it happen early next year.

JohnMcc
11-01-2020, 05:18 AM
I want primo. After all these years I've never run a primo cycle. I'm thinking I'll make it happen early next year.

I'm thinking mine will happen sometime this year as well. Thinking of maybe doing a lower dose long cycle of primo and sustanon, maybe throw in strategic periods of other goodies like MK677, yk11, and a low dose sarm. We shall see what my imagination comes up with haha.

TheMack
11-01-2020, 07:53 AM
I'm thinking mine will happen sometime this year as well. Thinking of maybe doing a lower dose long cycle of primo and sustanon, maybe throw in strategic periods of other goodies like MK677, yk11, and a low dose sarm. We shall see what my imagination comes up with haha.

That sounds great man!

Mr.Beefy
11-01-2020, 08:53 AM
Never ran Anavar.. will be waiting to try after bloods.
Tren E
Deca
Definitely gonna try some DHB/1- test.

animal23
11-01-2020, 12:10 PM
Pain free dhb and epistane

Jetblack14316
11-01-2020, 03:03 PM

Sounds like people are saying that Sxcript SHB is painless!

And I definitely want to try Primo and GH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnMcc
11-01-2020, 03:59 PM
Never ran Anavar.. will be waiting to try after bloods.
Tren E
Deca
Definitely gonna try some DHB/1- test.
DHB has me curious, but it sounds kind of hard on the health for some people so I shy away for that reason. Primo and var are way easier on the system so I would love to try them. If you ever run DHB would you do a log?

Epistane like the prohormone from the back in the day?

Primo and GH seem to be the common wishlist items.

Mr.Beefy
11-01-2020, 04:04 PM
DHB has me curious, but it sounds kind of hard on the health for some people so I shy away for that reason. Primo and var are way easier on the system so I would love to try them. If you ever run DHB would you do a log?

When I do run DHB, I definitely write a log on it. Results.. experience while on at.

For a bridge after my run of aas I'll be throwing in IGF-1LR3.

In the past, I've ran tren A with great results and NPP...so that's why I wanna hit Tren E and deca.

JohnMcc
11-01-2020, 04:12 PM
When I do run DHB, I definitely write a log on it. Results.. experience while on at.

For a bridge after my run of aas I'll be throwing in IGF-1LR3.

In the past, I've ran tren A with great results and NPP...so that's why I wanna hit Tren E and deca.

IGF LR3 sounds like a great bridge, I will definitely follow that log.

animal23
11-01-2020, 05:07 PM

Sure is man. No one makes epi. I have some still stahed lol

animal23
11-01-2020, 05:08 PM

I have a bottle from redbird. I'm going to try it in the next month or so

Mr.Beefy
11-01-2020, 05:14 PM
I have a bottle from redbird. I'm going to try it in the next month or so

Ok...I'm not in the loop. SHB?

Pulpfiction
11-01-2020, 05:29 PM
I’ve always wanted to run Halo, just orals are sometimes super hard on my stomach so I’ve strayed away. Anadrol as well, never have. My go to’s are always mast/test/tren. Used to throw winny in there but unless it’s water base it’s hard on my stomach as well. Don’t know too much about dhb but primo sounds like something id like to throw in along side my trt when I cruise.

StayFocused1313
11-01-2020, 05:41 PM
Stenbolone injectable.

Mr.Smith45
11-01-2020, 05:59 PM
How about NPP @ 200mg/ml. should be easy enough, I've heard of it before just not on the sponsors I monitor.

jrock645
11-01-2020, 06:39 PM
tren hex and GH, wouldn't mind trying Lantus. I've run dhb and primo, so basically the other stuff I've wanted to run I have. Tren still scares me. I think I'd only do it if it was for a comp.

Charger69
11-01-2020, 06:42 PM
tren hex and GH, wouldn't mind trying Lantus. I've run dhb and primo, so basically the other stuff I've wanted to run I have. Tren still scares me. I think I'd only do it if it was for a comp.

What is your experience with DHB?

jrock645
11-01-2020, 10:53 PM
What is your experience with DHB?

stuff I ran was pip free. I ran it on a cut, which I think was a waste. I’d like to try it again on a bulk. I ran it 12 weeks last time, wouldn’t do more than 10 next time.

JohnMcc
11-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Stenbolone injectable.

Thats definitely an obscure compound, im with you it would be interesting try.

swolesteelers1
11-01-2020, 11:25 PM
Primo dhb that doesn't hurt ***** grade GH tren hex ***** grade eq

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ryu777
11-01-2020, 11:41 PM
You know, the thing. [emoji6]

JohnMcc
11-02-2020, 02:41 AM
Primo, DHB, and GH seem to be the most common wish list compounds for everyone.

JohnMcc
11-03-2020, 10:52 AM
When it comes to GH and IGF i want to try them but told myself not until I have 3 incomes again. Also so when I run it I want to have enough of each to really get a good blast of both. Rough idea is GH and IGF pwo, and GH only before bed, also yk11 before bed as well. Not sure on doses more research is required to figure out what will work for me.

Mattymoo
11-03-2020, 11:14 AM
GH, Primo, Tren Hex,Cheque drops,Halo,Duramine,Colostrum from titties

JohnMcc
11-03-2020, 12:48 PM
GH, Primo, Tren Hex,Cheque drops,Halo,Duramine,Colostrum from titties

I'm unfamiliar with the last two compounds you listed. When you say for titties, do you mean to combat gyno?

JohnMcc
11-03-2020, 12:49 PM
You know, the thing. [emoji6]

I'm not sure what you mean

maxmuscle1
11-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Long Acting rHGH for my TRT/GH program all year and a time released/Liposomal-nanocrystalline-mesterlone{proviron} that taken orally once would last evenly over a week. Stuff that is not tangible! Lol. [emoji119] [emoji1]

Max

JohnMcc
11-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Long Acting rHGH for my TRT/GH program all year and a time released/Liposomal-nanocrystalline-mesterlone{proviron} that taken orally once would last evenly over a week. Stuff that is not tangible! Lol. [emoji119] [emoji1]

Max

You are all about your HRT regimen, most rely on blasts to make gainz. You use minimal compounds and doses it seems to maintain or even build upon what you already have, is that a correct assumption? Or do you prefer big blasts and long cruises?

maxmuscle1
11-03-2020, 09:20 PM
You are all about your HRT regimen, most rely on blasts to make gainz. You use minimal compounds and doses it seems to maintain or even build upon what you already have, is that a correct assumption? Or do you prefer big blasts and long cruises?

Mostly Trt/gh anti aging program{minimal} with small blasts : different looks for different reasons. But; yes I like to maintain. I yield a better look each time. I am doing a gh experiment currently which I have never done just adding a different protocol. You shall see this month; excited to explain and show you.

Max

JohnMcc
11-03-2020, 10:55 PM
Mostly Trt/gh anti aging program{minimal} with small blasts : different looks for different reasons. But; yes I like to maintain. I yield a better look each time. I am doing a gh experiment currently which I have never done just adding a different protocol. You shall see this month; excited to explain and show you.

Max

I look forward to it Maximus

Argon Coagulator
11-04-2020, 01:05 AM
I'm actually about to start my dream cycle:

Testolabs Test prop, 100mg QOD (4 bottles, 11 weeks?)
Kalpa Primo Enth, 100mg QOD (4 bottles, 11 weeks)
Kalpa Anavar 40mg ED for 50 days.

I'll also be using Dutch Farma primo later in the cycle as I only have 2 bottles of the Kalpa Primo. I would normally use Dutch test prop as it's G2G, but I ran into some free gear from other brands recently so I'm giving 7labs/testolabs a shot.

This is my first primo run and my first serious Anavar run. I've been off all gear for a month and haven't blasted since September so I'm pretty excited to start this Thursday!

JohnMcc
11-04-2020, 01:59 AM
I'm actually about to start my dream cycle:

Testolabs Test prop, 100mg QOD (4 bottles, 11 weeks?)
Kalpa Primo Enth, 100mg QOD (4 bottles, 11 weeks)
Kalpa Anavar 40mg ED for 50 days.

I'll also be using Dutch Farma primo later in the cycle as I only have 2 bottles of the Kalpa Primo. I would normally use Dutch test prop as it's G2G, but I ran into some free gear from other brands recently so I'm giving 7labs/testolabs a shot.

This is my first primo run and my first serious Anavar run. I've been off all gear for a month and haven't blasted since September so I'm pretty excited to start this Thursday!

Will you be logging it, If so which subforum? That sounds like a dream, I have yet to try Anavar. I'll definitely follow your notes and experiences with that cycle.

Popeye*
11-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Great topic JM

My wish list set to try:
#1: ph**ma GH (when I can afford I’ll run it)
#2: parabolan (set to run in Jan)

Want to work up to these doses:
6iu of GH
1000mg testosterone per week(starting Jan)

Favorite compounds that have given me most benefit:
1. Sustanon 250
2. GH
3. NPP
4. Deca
5. Tren Ace (hope to replace with hex)
6. Anavar
7. Dbol
8. Proviron

Started recently:
1. 100mg Test suspension daily split in two 50mg doses (with 250mg sustanon a week)
2. 4iu GH from 3iu

Really liking the testosterone suspension more than anything right now.

Click for 24/7 Online Access [emoji117] Flashgear (https://flashgear.to)
*PM me with any questions*

maxmuscle1
11-05-2020, 06:56 AM
Great topic JM

My wish list set to try:

6iu of GH

1. Sustanon 250
2. GH
3. NPP
4. Deca
6. Anavar
7. Dbol
8. Proviron

Started recently:
1. 100mg Test suspension daily split in two 50mg doses (with 250mg sustanon a week)
2. 4iu GH from 3iu

Parabolan and Sustanon will Be your new favorite!! Of course GH! [emoji106]

Max

Popeye*
11-05-2020, 07:16 AM

Max

Less than 60 days till kickoff [emoji1316]

2020 schedule:
1x 16 week blast (Sust, deca, dbol, para, GH)
1x 16 week cruise (Test Cyp, Mk, drop GH)
1x 16 week blast (test p, npp, var, para, GH)

maxmuscle1
11-05-2020, 07:25 AM
Less than 60 days till kickoff [emoji1316]

2020 schedule:
1x 16 week blast (Sust, deca, dbol, para, GH)
1x 16 week cruise (Test Cyp, Mk, drop GH)
1x 16 week blast (test p, npp, var, para, GH)

That will be sick!! I am ready to blast but; I am seeing how this experiment goes and get down al the particulars with timing and Macros first. Probably sometime this month I will too[emoji1690][emoji123]

Max [emoji122]

Popeye*
11-05-2020, 07:32 AM
That will be sick!! I am ready to blast but; I am seeing how this experiment goes and get down al the particulars with timing and Macros first. Probably sometime this month I will too[emoji1690][emoji123]

Max [emoji122]

Yea been following that. Especially the high GH admin very cool. No doubt that you will have a...blast! [emoji95] [emoji38]

JohnMcc
11-05-2020, 02:29 PM
Great topic JM

My wish list set to try:

6iu of GH

1. Sustanon 250
2. GH
3. NPP
4. Deca
6. Anavar
7. Dbol
8. Proviron

Started recently:
2. 4iu GH from 3iu

Tren hex/parabolan is on everyone's list haha. Nice blast laid out, you know I will be following it.

JohnMcc
11-05-2020, 02:30 PM

Max

Sustanon is my new go to, used to be test E but I have seen the light haH

maxmuscle1
11-05-2020, 04:56 PM
Sustanon is my new go to, used to be test E but I have seen the light haH

Yesss!! [emoji1690][emoji123][emoji123]

Max
#sustfreak

pompeyo546
11-05-2020, 05:00 PM
My wish list

Cytadren! Impossible to find only OGs know how strong and effective this thing was

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

JohnMcc
11-05-2020, 06:28 PM
My wish list

Cytadren! Impossible to find only OGs know how strong and effective this thing was

I've never even heard of it

pompeyo546
11-05-2020, 06:43 PM
I've never even heard of itIt was a very strong cortisol and estrogen Inhibitor perfect for contest prep back in the days, it gave you an insane grainy and full look

JohnMcc
11-05-2020, 11:13 PM
It was a very strong cortisol and estrogen Inhibitor perfect for contest prep back in the days, it gave you an insane grainy and full look

Thank you for the info, ill have to read about it more

Argon Coagulator
11-06-2020, 02:01 AM
Will you be logging it, If so which subforum? That sounds like a dream, I have yet to try Anavar. I'll definitely follow your notes and experiences with that cycle.

Hey bro, I don't think I'll be logging this per se, but since you and probably a few others are interested in a cycle like this, perhaps I'll make a post/pseudo log a few weeks in just to report how the cycle is going. I'll just post it in the regular log forum.

JohnMcc
11-06-2020, 02:41 AM
Hey bro, I don't think I'll be logging this per se, but since you and probably a few others are interested in a cycle like this, perhaps I'll make a post/pseudo log a few weeks in just to report how the cycle is going. I'll just post it in the regular log forum.

Hell yeah brother that would be greatly appreciated. I hope you have a good run.

1500Test
11-06-2020, 07:35 AM
I still haven't delved into GH, so that would top the list. Increlex would be nice, in the way an $80K platinum f250 would be nice. Prolly not happening any time soon.

Beyond that, in no particular order: trest, tren hex, primo, methyl tren, inj. superdrol, halotestin

JohnMcc
11-07-2020, 12:33 AM
I still haven't delved into GH, so that would top the list. Increlex would be nice, in the way an $80K platinum f250 would be nice. Prolly not happening any time soon.

Beyond that, in no particular order: trest, tren hex, primo, methyl tren, inj. superdrol, halotestin

Nice wishlist, trest always sounded very anabolic but 19nors are my kryptonite. Halotestin is another one I'd like to try as well. Thanks for posting brother.

Argon Coagulator
11-10-2020, 02:13 AM
Hell yeah brother that would be greatly appreciated. I hope you have a good run.

Yeah no problem brother! I'm gonna start the pseudo-log now. lol

dykstra91
11-12-2020, 01:05 AM
I would love to try GH and tren. Probably after my next cycle I’ll do a low dose tren cycle.