PDA

View Full Version : Opinions. Is this blast and cruise a good idea for me?

mastermonster
11-02-2020, 04:28 AM
I'm a 64 year old bodybuilder who recently did a comeback meet. I'm on TRT of .6ml of test cyp. per week. My doc is a self proclaimed minimalist and won't budge. Barely keeps me at mid 500's even while taking 100mg of dbea/night. My stats are listed on the stats thread. My bp stays about 117/72 with taking 2000mg of L-arginine split am and night. Overall health is very good considering all my body has been through. Have had 2 scares with cancer that were unrelated. Kidney; got it all when they removed the kidney in 2012. And skin cancer 2018. Got it all and didn't reach the lymph nobes. (Way to much sun). I'm 5'8" and 251 lbs. Apx. 10 to 12 % bodyfat with visible abs and separations; but not ripped. My question is:

I plan to blast and cruise starting in about a month or so. I plan to do a blast of 200mg of tren e per week and 200mg of test e per week for 10 weeks. Followed by 10 week cruise of 200mg per week of test e. I have done a fair amount of tren a when I was a professional powerlifter from 2005 to 2012. Does this sound feasible. I've never done blast and cruise before. I'm already on TRT for life, so shutdown is not a factor. Thanks for your thoughts.

TheMack
11-02-2020, 07:25 AM
Congrats on your comeback meet brother. You are obviously a survivor. Much respect for you beating cancer twice now. As to running a cycle, you know what you are doing. I don't see why you would not start a new cycle if that is what you want. You say that you are in good health now. I do not see that your cancers were related to AAS, however I am obviously not a medical doctor.

As to cruising after your cycle, keep it at 200 mg of test or less. Anything more to me is a cycle. Get your blood work done a couple of months into your cruise to check your levels and adjust accordingly.

mastermonster
11-02-2020, 07:03 PM
Thanks The Mack!

Shawn4425
11-02-2020, 07:08 PM
Thanks The Mack!Only advice I can add is be mindful of the stress AAS can put on your organs. Make sure it's not too much for 1 kidney. And do all the protocols to maintain organ health.

Also when I jumped into the blast and cruise thing, I haphazardly didnt take my cruise dose down low enough. Consequently my HDL is kinda jacked up because I didnt go low enough to a true TRT level.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

mastermonster
11-05-2020, 12:43 AM
Thanks Shawn. That makes great sense to me.