PDA

View Full Version : some help with my pct

jacked_venum
02-06-2013, 05:17 PM
hey guys its about that sad time were i have to pct... i am an eq, test and var cycle been on for 17 weeks and loved the results now i want to get the best possible pct combo i can do
i have nolva, clomid and hgc. how can i run them any suggestions my plan is to do wk1-40mg nolva 100mg clomid then wk2-4 20mg nolva, 50mg clomid
dont know how to run hgc so hoping someone can help

beanlicker
02-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Clomid and Nolva plan looks fine to me, but it won't be beneficial to start Clomid until the EQ (3 weeks) and test (depends on the ester) clears your system.

I would only take HCG during cycle. You may find some bros who blast HCG at the end, but I don't practice that technique.

There are plenty of Sticky Threads in this Forum that will give additional info on PCT as well.

sensitivenips
02-06-2013, 07:34 PM
ive seen quite a few different combinations of mg from each for a pct, i dont think your going to have a problem with what you have listed. i think the average combo for the two is wk 1-2 100mg clomid & 40mg nolva, wk 3-4 50mg clomid & 20mg nolva.

hcg is recommended for on cycle, not off cycle. the point of hcg is to help lh produce testosterone which keeps your boys from shrinking, which may lead into an easier time recovering once you start your pct.

i am no hcg expert, just sharing with you how i perceive its use for.

PAiN
02-06-2013, 10:34 PM
^^^Agreed with all above. Don't run the HCG during PCT.

Here's some info to help you out bro.

http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/showthread.php?1284-Post-Cycle-Therapy

exphys88
02-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Agree w everything above, good advice here.

RockShawn
02-06-2013, 10:59 PM
My trt doc prescribes hcg at 1000iu Ed for 10 days after cycle. Looks like I need to investigate more.

exphys88
02-06-2013, 11:16 PM
My trt doc prescribes hcg at 1000iu Ed for 10 days after cycle. Looks like I need to investigate more.

That's similar to what dr scally recommends if guys don't use it on cycle, but he says its optimal to use it on cycle then blasting it afterwards.

RockShawn
02-06-2013, 11:20 PM
I got ya. One or the other but certainly not both with on cycle being the better choice.

tmansd
02-06-2013, 11:55 PM
I've run HCG both on cycle and during PCT. Running it on cycle and just hitting Clomid and Nolvadex for my PCT has worked best for me over the years. As mentioned above, you won't need to start the clomid immediately. You'll want to bring that in as the last esters clear your system.

jacked_venum
02-07-2013, 12:03 AM
thanks guys well i guess i will save it for my next one thank you all

fonz
02-07-2013, 12:31 AM
i've used hcg in pct multiple times, i think it kept me shut down because i never felt like i recovered. even followed the scally protocol twice in a row as suggested still didn't recover. now I only use it on cycle and stop it at least 3 wks before pct.

when I added DAA at 3grams/day with nolva 40/40/20/20 my boys were back after only three weeks. I will be adding DAA to all my pcts from now on.

bigdude
02-07-2013, 01:29 AM
Clomid and Nolva plan looks fine to me, but it won't be beneficial to start Clomid until the EQ (3 weeks) and test (depends on the ester) clears your system.

I would only take HCG during cycle. You may find some bros who blast HCG at the end, but I don't practice that technique.

There are plenty of Sticky Threads in this Forum that will give additional info on PCT as well.
How do u cycle ur hcg during cycle and do u still need nolva,clomid if u do it that way?

beanlicker
02-07-2013, 02:19 AM
How do u cycle ur hcg during cycle and do u still need nolva,clomid if u do it that way?

Everyone is different and you may need to experiment to find the right dose. I use 500iu twice per week throughout my cycle.

When finding the right dose for hcg, always start low like 250iu twice per week then work up if your nuts are shrinking.

HCG does nothing with regard to inhibition of the hypothalamus and pituitary. Rather it acts like LH, and causes the testicles to produce testosterone just as if LH were present. It is useful then for avoiding testicular atrophy during the cycle. The best dosing method is to use small amounts frequently: 250 iu to 500 IU 2x per week should be sufficient. More is not better: too much HCG can result in down regulation of the LH receptors in the testes, and is therefore counterproductive. Overdosing of HCG can also result in gyno.

Then 4 days after my last hcg shot, I start my PCT with nolva and clomid. Clomid at 50 mg/day is usually very effective in restoring natural testosterone production. It acts by blocking estrogen receptors at the hypothalamus and pituitary. If androgen levels are not elevated, this is enough to cause production of at least normal amounts of LH, or often more LH than normal. During cycle clomid use cannot prevent inhibition.

jacked_venum
02-08-2013, 03:17 AM
so i should keep nolva 40mg clomid 50mg then drop nolva to 20mg after week 1