PDA

View Full Version : Bitcoin atm

Bandit01
11-07-2020, 08:26 PM
Ive been struggling with the whole bitcoin thing. Recently have been using bitcoin atm and mycelium to donate to sponsor. I see the value of bitcoin changing constantly. A recent donation was 1160 but cost me 1300 using atm. Is that common ? I send the money as soon as i see it’s deposited in my account so im like WTH ?

JOKR
11-07-2020, 08:55 PM
Ive been struggling with the whole bitcoin thing. Recently have been using bitcoin atm and mycelium to donate to sponsor. I see the value of bitcoin changing constantly. A recent donation was 1160 but cost me 1300 using atm. Is that common ? I send the money as soon as i see it’s deposited in my account so im like WTH ?

Yes. There are always fees. Just like in real life with using your CC. I wrote a post about it in our subforum. It’s part of the gig but on the plus side, always keep some l extra in there as you will make it back. I made $200 this wk on what I have in my wallet snd sold. So for all the fees I have paid, just made it back and some more.

SXRIPT [emoji48]
“Where everyone can afford it and enjoy it.”

PM me with any questions[emoji453]
Email Red Bird for list [emoji3593] [email protected]

beck26
11-18-2020, 03:16 AM
@joker I have exodus now have no idea how to purchase the bitcoin to purchase aas from a sponsor.