PDA

View Full Version : Closest things to tren (mood side)

sky
11-09-2020, 02:12 PM
I've heard of the mental side effects of tren and was wondering what other compounds would cause these as a kind of tester to see how my body reacts with them?

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Mr.Vanity
11-09-2020, 02:59 PM
Anything nandrolone related, Tren gets the most attention because it’s the most powerful nandrolone. But really anything playing with your androgen receptors.

Liftpower23
11-09-2020, 03:36 PM
For me and several other people I know, NPP in higher doses ran for extended periods can mimic the mental sides of Tren. I've always said that NPP is like a mild tren, but with greater fullness and strength.

After about 10 weeks on NPP the anxiety and quick temper start to set in and then anything past 12 weeks is a roller coaster of emotions and depending on your personality can be too much. On tren, I get these sides after 3 weeks at any dose.

sky
11-09-2020, 04:23 PM
For me and several other people I know, NPP in higher doses ran for extended periods can mimic the mental sides of Tren. I've always said that NPP is like a mild tren, but with greater fullness and strength.

After about 10 weeks on NPP the anxiety and quick temper start to set in and then anything past 12 weeks is a roller coaster of emotions and depending on your personality can be too much. On tren, I get these sides after 3 weeks at any dose.Npp is more strength gains then tren?

Thahulk
11-10-2020, 01:09 AM
Masteron e reacts like tren as far as aggressiveness. Ive never felt the mental sides on anything though.

Bullseye Forever
11-10-2020, 03:35 AM

After about 10 weeks on NPP the anxiety and quick temper start to set in and then anything past 12 weeks is a roller coaster of emotions and depending on your personality can be too much. On tren, I get these sides after 3 weeks at any dose.

Yes it does ! What dose of NPP where you using to cause that at 10 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1500Test
11-11-2020, 04:46 AM
Anadrol for me

Riggs
11-11-2020, 04:53 AM
Pls let me be clear I mean no disrespect but man this made me literally laugh out loud. I'm sorry I'm dying here!

I ran AAS for 17yrs b4 I ran Tren and nothing EVER skull fucked me "like" Tren.

You fuqr's kill me.....sorry back
to the thread guys I'm laughing so hard the tears make it difficult to see what I'm typing.

GIF compliments of X

sky
11-11-2020, 09:31 AM
Pls let me be clear I mean no disrespect but man this made me literally laugh out loud. I'm sorry I'm dying here!

I ran AAS for 17yrs b4 I ran Tren and nothing EVER skull fucked me "like" Tren.

You fuqr's kill me.....sorry back
to the thread guys I'm laughing so hard the tears make it difficult to see what I'm typing.

GIF compliments of XPretty much what I hear from most

Kinda socks I want to dip my toes in the water first .

Liftpower23
11-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Npp is more strength gains then tren?

For me yes... Tren has never made me stronger. I've ran several cycles and different doses. I use it now for when I diet hard because its great for re-comping.

Liftpower23
11-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Yes it does ! What dose of NPP where you using to cause that at 10 weeks?

500mg per week... even at 350mg I'll start getting anxiety towards the end of the cycle.

Popeye*
11-11-2020, 03:36 PM
I’m not sure one can ever prepare for real properly dosed trenbolone [emoji848].

There is nothing that can mimic the mental effects of Tren in my opinion...it’s a beast all in its own. With that being said some ppl respond better than others BUT you just don’t hear too many rainbow unicorn happy endings with Tren users.

24/7 Online Access [emoji117] Flashgear (https://flashgear.to)
[emoji357] Safe and Secure Checkout

IRISHOAK
11-11-2020, 05:06 PM
There is no training for tren.

If you wanna see if you can handle it, pin 100mgs tren ACE (ace leaves the quickest) eod for 12 days (4 pins total)

By day 14, you'll have a good idea of how you will feel EVERY day on an actual tren run. If you think you can handle that feeling for 2-3 months straight... then you MIGHT be ready.

The thing about tren is that it builds and gets deeper & stranger the longer you run it. Even with a consistent dose, week 10 is gonna be a way different ride than week 6. Etc...

Riggs
11-13-2020, 07:47 PM
BING FUCKING O! Dude I've told guys for yeeaaars that IME & IMO Tren builds up in the brain or the affects it has in the brain compound. I'll be completely fine, night sweats, trensomnia, a little irritable, shedding fat, strength going thru the roof, insane mental focus in training, the usual road rage, a sex machine, eating less while gaining LM, heartburn & nauseated, doing cardio but sweating heavily, up to @ week 7 or 8 then BOOM I get skull fucked and all hell breaks loose.

Last run I combined TBA, TBB, & TBE and lasted 13 weeks until I started thinking everyone was fucking with me and I shut it down.

My best advice is to have someone close to you that will tell you when you've fallen off & it's time to stop. And you have to be willing to toss out Tren if necessar. I've dumped 500 - 1k of Tren several times because I knew if it was anywhere near me I'd get to it. Now I have a better optionof of giving my Tren to my wife and she keeps it in a separate safe that only she can access...trust me I know I've tried to get in to it. If I bring some in and hide it she'll know anyway. There's no possibile way for me to hide my sex drive on Tren. If I tell her I'm not on Tren but everytime she is trying on heels I sneak up on her and beat off on her toes then she knows I'm on Tren. If every 30min I comment on a different body part of her's and how sexy it is she knows I'm on Tren. If we're fucking and I tell her I want her to choke on a cock while I'm fucking her then guess what..............she knows I'm on Tren. Tren desensitizes me and I'll wanna watch my wife of 18yrs get gangbanged.

When Tren skull fucks me it emotionally numbs me and I go somewhere else.

There is no training for tren.

If you wanna see if you can handle it, pin 100mgs tren ACE (ace leaves the quickest) eod for 12 days (4 pins total)

By day 14, you'll have a good idea of how you will feel EVERY day on an actual tren run. If you think you can handle that feeling for 2-3 months straight... then you MIGHT be ready.

The thing about tren is that it builds and gets deeper & stranger the longer you run it. Even with a consistent dose, week 10 is gonna be a way different ride than week 6. Etc...

sky
11-13-2020, 08:09 PM
Think ill just avoid it all together lmao I don't see the fun in my wife getting gangbanged

MasterBlaster805
11-13-2020, 09:55 PM
I've heard of the mental side effects of tren and was wondering what other compounds would cause these as a kind of tester to see how my body reacts with them?

It's like Riggs said.. NOTHING will compare to Tren. You wanna know why? Cause its Andrognic rating is off the F#cking charts. Its 5x more Androgenic & Anabolic that Test. But its the Androgens that increase the male characteristics like Aggression, Sex, and all the others. Now that you know.. there is nothing wrong with running ultra low Tren doses stacked along side Test & Deca or Test & EQ.. Or any combo. You can skip 90% of the side effects by keeping your Tren Dose at around 200mgs per week (less if you want to just dip your toe in the water) and stack it with those other compounds. The Synergistic effect of Test, Deca & Tren are unsurpassed in anything I've ever used in decades of lifting.. (EQ works good with Test & Tren too) .. provided of course you've built a firm foundation/base and know about proper Nutrition,Rest & Training.

...Cool Profile pic by the way!

Bullseye Forever
11-13-2020, 10:28 PM
Masteron gets me aggravated easily,when I don’t take it I’m fine but when I do I get mad faster don’t know why but it happens to me anyway

Bullseye Forever
11-14-2020, 12:42 AM
500mg per week... even at 350mg I'll start getting anxiety towards the end of the cycle.

Wow really? “Knock on wood” I’ve never had that problem before ,hope things improve

Riggs
11-14-2020, 06:19 AM
One word DHT

Masteron gets me aggravated easily,when I don’t take it I’m fine but when I do I get mad faster don’t know why but it happens to me anyway

Riggs
11-14-2020, 06:21 AM
Fuck me! I got ur text & didn't respond....holy hell dude my bad....sheez I'm sorry. I'll hit ya up tomorrow been a long day/night.

Charger69
11-14-2020, 04:58 PM
Fuck me! I got ur text & didn't respond....holy hell dude my bad....sheez I'm sorry. I'll hit ya up tomorrow been a long day/night.

Your slacking!!!