PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol or D-Bol?

Waggie
11-09-2020, 06:43 PM
I’ve been up in the air for my next cycle was going to run superdrol but changed my mind now I’m stuck between Anadrol and D-Bol I rand dbol on my last cycle but after doing some research feel Anadrol is a better choice any input would be much appreciated

btrep
12-18-2020, 01:21 PM
Yes Sir I prefer anadrol myself over D-Bol

AFK AFK AFK
01-28-2021, 08:54 AM
Abombs blow you up super quick and you feel like a tank all the time. Don't get me wrong love dbols too, feel like a champion all the time and get great gains too! For me low dose is the way to go otherwise I may get high bloat, keeping AI on hand is a must.

Damnwideback90
01-28-2021, 01:01 PM
Abombs blow you up super quick and you feel like a tank all the time. Don't get me wrong love dbols too, feel like a champion all the time and get great gains too! For me low dose is the way to go otherwise I may get high bloat, keeping AI on hand is a must.
Anadrol wont bloat you unless your diets not on point. I personally know people who take it up to the day of the show.

Damnwideback90
01-28-2021, 01:02 PM
I’ve been up in the air for my next cycle was going to run superdrol but changed my mind now I’m stuck between Anadrol and D-Bol I rand dbol on my last cycle but after doing some research feel Anadrol is a better choice any input would be much appreciated

Whats your goals big dog? Going to run anything else with it? Test? Or?

Jaxz
01-28-2021, 02:23 PM
Drol is my go to . Drier strong oral

btrep
01-28-2021, 04:44 PM
I would hope you are running a base with it , Maybe a moderate dose of test.

Damnwideback90
01-28-2021, 09:47 PM
Drol is my go to . Drier strong oral

I've never took s drol. I heard the sides are harsh organ wise. How long you usually run it for? And mg?

monster-ish
01-29-2021, 02:50 AM
Adrol my personal fav. Taking 100mg/day now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

btrep
01-30-2021, 11:22 PM
At 100mg day I feel like shit , But 50mg a day seems to be my sweet spot it’s funny how our body differs from each other this why I enjoy this lifestyle so much , It’s unpredictable and you are always learning.

jsnm
01-31-2021, 10:03 PM
Prefer adrol myself,100mg a day works wonders

Mr.Beefy
01-31-2021, 10:25 PM
Never tried Anadrol, only DBol. Guess I'm gonna have too now. Order and try it on the second round. What's everyone experience on besides some people get a little edgey on it.

jsnm
02-01-2021, 12:20 AM
I have high bp already so it intensifies that,headaches and harsh on the liver.

BigTonetheGuido
02-01-2021, 02:17 AM
My go to powerlifting cycle in college was anadrol and tren ace... 6 weeks. Set three intercollegiate records and won all four awards. I run no test cycles probably once a year, i have no issues and feel they actually make me feel less lethargic than running test too... I usually use a test derivative, but the tren/Drol obviously is lacking one, 6 weeks, pct, no issues.

As for dbol, never really liked it... my brother loves it. Anadrol, real droll makes me feel like a God, and my mood is good too. Taken with a strong androgenic compound, will reduce the bloat. Be aware of super increase in rbc, hemoglobin, and hematocrit levels. Drink plenty of water. Also, new research suggests the hepatotoxicity of drol has been overstated. Patients that did manifest long term liver damage were on the medication between four and six years straight!!! That's a long cycle. Also, study out of Iran concluded, in mice, that consuming Royal Jelly Supplements, reduced, negated or reversed oxidative damage to their livers while administered high doses of oxymethelone....

And, last, only time I've had alarming liver enzyme elevation was after running 6 weeks of methylonetest, aka methyldihydroboldenone. Taking four weeks off, switching to dbol for four weeks, then four weeks later using winstrol and turinabol concurrently at 100mg each... they still weren't as bad as an alcoholic or heavy drinkers drinkers and six months later, maybe sooner, that's just when I had my bloods ran again, they were back to normal baseline. Food for thought

BigTonetheGuido
02-01-2021, 02:18 AM
Keep us updated. Interested to see what you choose and your feelings about it!