PDA

View Full Version : Same pin, Two injection spots?

Plate Smacker
11-13-2020, 10:05 PM
Anyone do this?
Short version: 3ml in syringe. 24G needle. Pin 2.2ml in glute, then, with same needle, pin 0.8ml in Quad.
Will I die for using same needle into different injection sites?
Asking for my leg.

Long version:
So, I am at E4D
300mg Test E (1ml)
300mg Deca (1ml)
200mg Tren E (1ml)
3ml all one injection. Same syringe...
But I pin 2.2ml in glute, remove needle, put sanitized thumb over injection in case of leak...
Then pin opposite Quad, the rest 0.8ml

I was doing 0.7 ml Deca(210mg), but have bumped it up to 1ml (300mg).

PS.. also pinning 0.5 mL of test e and 1 ml of Tren e in between the E4D.
So 750 Test E,
600 Deca
600 Tren E

TheMack
11-14-2020, 04:11 AM
Honestly, I've done that before bro when injecting 3ml and not wanting to inject too much into one site. However, I've not done it a lot simply because it seems to me the more you move that needle around the greater the likelihood of contamination and infection. Will be interested to see what others think.

Popeye*
11-14-2020, 09:17 AM
Now that’s volume.

If I don’t micro-dose then I’ll pump 1/2 the barrel in one muscle and the other half in another. The only problem I’ve experienced is pain on the second injection from a dull needle from the first injection.

I just:
1. Sanitize both injection sites
2. Inject site 1
3. Either replace needle or inject site 2

Unless u drop the needle or do something like sneeze on it between site 1 and 2, it’s no different than injecting the first time (other than a blunted needle).

My opinion and experience. Gtg

24/7 Online Access [emoji117] Flashgear (https://flashgear.to)
[emoji357] Safe and Secure Checkout

TheMack
11-14-2020, 11:02 AM
Now that’s volume.

If I don’t micro-dose then I’ll pump 1/2 the barrel in one muscle and the other half in another. The only problem I’ve experienced is pain on the second injection from a dull needle from the first injection.

I just:
1. Sanitize both injection sites
2. Inject site 1
3. Either replace needle or inject site 2

Unless u drop the needle or do something like sneeze on it between site 1 and 2, it’s no different than injecting the first time (other than a blunted needle).

My opinion and experience. Gtg

24/7 Online Access [emoji117] Flashgear (https://flashgear.to)
[emoji357] Safe and Secure Checkout

Good point about replacing the needle for site 2.

Hillbilly
11-14-2020, 03:31 PM
In my brief medical experience, it was common to administer a local anesthetic to multiple sites to infiltrate a wound prior to suturing using a single syringe/needle. I had the same experience when performed on myself during dental and other procedures, had some work on my ‘willy’ and watched the Doc jab my junk a half dozen times with same pin to numb it. Sterilization of the sites is key.

Mr.Beefy
11-14-2020, 04:13 PM
Best thing to do if you self administer in multiple shots. Change the needle after every injection. You cause risk of more injuries..use one as a puller and one as to inject with. Change everytime you self administer.

Charger69
11-14-2020, 04:53 PM
Not proud of what I am about to say, but it may be educational.
I have used the same needle and I have had an infection. I had to have it surgically removed. It was not fun.
I came close to punching the Dr when he put the needle in the infected area to draw a sample. It fucking hurt like hell. He extracted 2 huge syringes just to relieve the pressure (like 100 or 200 cc’s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
11-15-2020, 12:35 AM
Nah not worth the risk or pain.
Stock up on needles,plungers,and alchohol swabs

Popeye*
11-15-2020, 01:27 AM
Not proud of what I am about to say, but it may be educational.
I have used the same needle and I have had an infection. I had to have it surgically removed. It was not fun.
I came close to punching the Dr when he put the needle in the infected area to draw a sample. It fucking hurt like hell. He extracted 2 huge syringes just to relieve the pressure (like 100 or 200 cc’s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OUCH! had a friend drop his syringe with needle on the kitchen floor, blow it off (5 sec rule he said) and ended up having the same thing done as u did. He expressed the same sentiment for pain [emoji38].

Riggs
11-15-2020, 01:39 AM
IMO tips are too inexpensive to not simply replace the tip for the 2nd injection. I've got scar tissue to wk around too so I need the tip to be as sharp as possible.

There may be no issue with using the same barrel however my position is with as often as we pin being as sanitary as possible at all times is the mindset you want to have. "Can I do this and not get hurt" is not something I would start asking myself in regards to this topic. I've seen some fucked up post injection complications.

Jaxz
11-15-2020, 01:55 AM
Use 2 pin one barrel of not sooner or later u will pay the price

mjbwarrior
11-15-2020, 04:57 AM
I have done some dumb shit over the years. Not worth the risk. Used needles multiple times etc etc. Of course I sterilized them but either way the risk/rewards is not enough to do it. That said, doctors use the same needles when injecting pain killer into a site... if you do it just be careful and make sure that thing is clean. Best way to be sure is to just not do it. Be safe. Remember risk/reward... too much risk not enough reward. Worst case infection or a needle breaks off in the muscle... best case you inject without issues... reward is not enough to overcome the risk.

Mikeyz206
11-15-2020, 05:10 AM
Be healthy,safe and not a cheap dude. Put a new needle to use. Be safe!

Plate Smacker
11-15-2020, 11:58 AM
Best thing to do if you self administer in multiple shots. Change the needle after every injection. You cause risk of more injuries..use one as a puller and one as to inject with. Change everytime you self administer.

Should have mentioned I draw from vials with 20G.
Switch to 24G for injection.
I used to switch the needle if doing multiple sites.

I morphed from: (all drawn using 20G)
-2 syringes each with 25G, (draw with one 20G into each syringe)
- then to one syringe, changing 25G to new one for other site
- and now just same syringe 24G, two sites.

So far no issues. I do see greater chance for cross contamination of some sort. There is the argument that pins and barrels are cheap, so better to be safe.

I will choose safe.
It's not that I didn't have them... was running late, and was like "well, hope the gear Gods are on my side"....

Riggs
11-15-2020, 02:41 PM
I too know the Gear Godz you speak of. They bestowed Tren their Amber Nectar upon this mere mortal.....and now I slay pussy with no chortle.

The nectar of the Godz leaches out of my pores as we speak.

With this blessing bestowed upon me failure to last is a thing of the past, & although I still place my cock in her ass, sleeping in the wife's chambers will not last.

Should have mentioned I draw from vials with 20G.
Switch to 24G for injection.
I used to switch the needle if doing multiple sites.

I morphed from: (all drawn using 20G)
-2 syringes each with 25G, (draw with one 20G into each syringe)
- then to one syringe, changing 25G to new one for other site
- and now just same syringe 24G, two sites.

So far no issues. I do see greater chance for cross contamination of some sort. There is the argument that pins and barrels are cheap, so better to be safe.

I will choose safe.
It's not that I didn't have them... was running late, and was like "well, hope the gear Gods are on my side"....

Pulpfiction
11-15-2020, 02:55 PM
I used to not care and not even wipe the area down with alcohol swabs. I learned my lesson from that, got infected. I
sure you will be ok doing it a few times but to stay safe I’d change the pins.

Gonzo
11-15-2020, 03:01 PM
Yes you can

Madmatt13
11-16-2020, 02:45 PM
I personally draw with an 18g 1.5 Luer-Lock and then make sure the barrel is drawn down to not lose anything. Once the barrel is appropriate to day, I swap out the 18g for either 25 or 23g 1.5 with an ALCOHOL SWAB to avoid cross-contamination. I tried using a pin twice and it bounced off my ass like a Nerf dart.

SO: If pinning twice, it's too easy and too cheap to not swap the pins and alcohol swabs are even cheaper.

"Requiem for a Dream" had a scene where the guy was spiking junk and his arm....just watch it.