PDA

View Full Version : Stacking advice NPP & EQ

Ronnoco
11-14-2020, 05:11 PM
Hey Brothers,
I have several cycles of 500 EQ and Test C with results of vascular and strength but not much size
I have several cycles of 300 NPP and 500 Test C with results of size and strength but not vascular

Thinking about combining EQ, NPP and test....should I expect more than what I got from just the two compounds? Should I use the same amount or reduce because of combining?

Stats....165lbs very low body fat but not single digit

Thanks

animal23
11-14-2020, 07:10 PM
I'm huge on diet! To answer your question, depends on goals. I get very veiny and full from npp.
Some like to use a low dose of npp, but keep the eq high so it can shine more if that makes sense
Could always do 600mg masteron eith npp or eq, but not both. The masteron will enhance everything and give more aggression.

sledgehammer
11-16-2020, 10:28 PM
The first thing that jumps out at me is your diet (165lbs), not the gear. If you would like some help, I would recommend you posting up your diet. When I’m on, I eat 6 times a day. I do a log on my fridge by the week so I don’t miss a meal, know what exercises I did, when I last took my shot.

Klinkster
11-17-2020, 02:23 PM
Oh yeah definitely expecting more than what you have in the past. Meaning adding more weight, strength and stamina. This is going to be the exact cycle I’m about to start up.
But I’ll be doing
Sus @ 500mg a week split into EOD
eq @ 500mg a week split into EOD
NPP @ 400mg a week split into EOD
Tbol @ 50mg a day split dose in am/pm
And of course a diet like sledge and the others say is a major part in weightlifting/cycling. So me being a nutritionist and knowing my body very well I’ll be on a strict diet. I’ll also be doing a log with AP. So you’ll be able to see the results.
What’s your diet looking like?

Hit me up if you have any questions or concerns! [emoji1434]
Advancedphar.ma
Advanced ****** | Advanced ************** (https://advancedphar.ma)

Ronnoco
11-18-2020, 08:13 PM
Guess I need to revisit my diet, I try to take in 200 grams of protein a day....

Klinkster
11-18-2020, 10:08 PM
Guess I need to revisit my diet, I try to take in 200 grams of protein a day....

Diet is going to be key. PED’s are just a big PLUS.. If you have any issue on dieting I don’t mind helping out.

Hit me up if you have any questions or concerns! [emoji1434]
Advancedphar.ma
Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (https://advancedphar.ma)

Xxplosive
11-19-2020, 01:40 AM
Diet being key.... Test + Nandrolone + EQ is THE best oil stack for mass in existence. Throw in dbol/adrol/sdrol in there and you got yourself a potent ass stack.

Idk what your dosage tolerance is or how pure your gear is... But fresh receptors and good gear for someone whose only done 2-3 cycles, 500mg Test E, 300mg NPP and 500-600mg of EQ and you'll see some major size and strength gains.

**If you get anxiety, it's from the EQ- up your NPP and it will set it off.

Eat a minimum of 225g of protein a day and lift heavy. At 165 lbs, you should be in the 5-8 rep range trying to pack on strength which will lead to more muscle.

If you do this right and eat enough, should have no problem gaining a clean 20 lbs, and im not talking about just water.

Ronnoco
11-19-2020, 07:55 PM
Awesome advice all, thanks...

Chandlerjohnson325
11-19-2020, 08:07 PM
The first thing that jumps out at me is your diet (165lbs), not the gear. If you would like some help, I would recommend you posting up your diet. When I’m on, I eat 6 times a day. I do a log on my fridge by the week so I don’t miss a meal, know what exercises I did, when I last took my shot.

Nice [emoji1417] nice bro hell got me wanting to message you for tips! Lots of guys don’t realize that diet is huge and always keeping food in your system to get quality gains smaller meals several times a day depending on your goals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chandlerjohnson325
11-19-2020, 08:10 PM
Awesome advice all, thanks...

Goodluck brother keep us updated on your progress very excited [emoji12] for ya!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mightymouse84
11-20-2020, 01:36 AM
How tall are you bro? I'm 170-175 (depending on water retention). But I'm also 5'4". I'm currently running test, eq, primo, HGH and Tbol. Will drop Tbol week 6 and throw in some npp to kick my blast into full gear.

MasterBlaster805
11-20-2020, 08:21 PM
Hey Brothers,
I have several cycles of 500 EQ and Test C with results of vascular and strength but not much size
I have several cycles of 300 NPP and 500 Test C with results of size and strength but not vascular

Thinking about combining EQ, NPP and test....should I expect more than what I got from just the two compounds? Should I use the same amount or reduce because of combining?

Stats....165lbs very low body fat but not single digit

Thanks

So You say you took 500 mgs/week of EQ & 500 mgs a week of Test and you say you didn't get much size? And after a 1,000 mgs/week cycle your weight is only 165? Buddy, Either your Gear is totally bunk or you don't know how to eat. It one or the other.

Ronnoco
11-21-2020, 11:27 PM
Sorry for not being clear, 500 per week. Gear was real, got blood work at private MD and my test was off the chart, guess EQ could have been bunk, but got from same source.

Did 200 grams of protein, per day about 120 grams of my protein was liquid,

I'm 5 9 and people say I'm built like a grey hound, not sure that is the goal, lol....

Before covid, I was in an office all day and generally jammed up in meetings so showing up with a bowl of food was not an option, so did 3 shakes during the day. Working in a large corporate office makes eating a challenge.

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

Xxplosive
11-23-2020, 03:17 AM
Sorry for not being clear, 500 per week. Gear was real, got blood work at private MD and my test was off the chart, guess EQ could have been bunk, but got from same source.

Did 200 grams of protein, per day about 120 grams of my protein was liquid,

I'm 5 9 and people say I'm built like a grey hound, not sure that is the goal, lol....

Before covid, I was in an office all day and generally jammed up in meetings so showing up with a bowl of food was not an option, so did 3 shakes during the day. Working in a large corporate office makes eating a challenge.

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

35g protein increase is nothing, especially with it being a first cycle. And are you lifting heavy?

Protein alone should be bumped up to ~250g and you should be lifting weights tts that are taking you to failure in the 5-8 rep range.

Usually when i hear of smaller dudes not making size gains on gear it has a lot do with not wanting to push the envelope on weights lifted.

Hearing about "pros" lifting in the 12-15 range.... Well, they are also doing that with 3 or 4 plates on a bench or squat, and i can GUARANTEE you it took them years of lifting heavy in 4-8 rep ranges before taking it up that many reps.

Scratch whatever training program you have, stick to a 5 x 5 set/rep scheme for compound lifts, and 8-10 reps on iso movements (curls, cables, machines, etc) and bump protein up to 250.

Also, make sure your protein powder isn't crap- ONLY buy powders that say "NUTRITION FACTS" and not "SUPPLEMENT FACTS" on ingredients, as the former is considered a food and therefore regulated by the FDA.