PDA

View Full Version : MPMD Cycle Advice

JohnMcc
11-15-2020, 07:08 PM
One Of The BIGGEST Mistakes On Cycle - Periodize Your Anabolics - YouTube (https://youtu.be/_Aj_EV9oxBA)

I follow Derrick regularly on YouTube, he always has decent advice. He does his due diligence, give his video on cycle advice a watch he has good points.

samgraves82
11-15-2020, 08:49 PM
I watch him regularly too

JohnMcc
11-15-2020, 08:56 PM
I watch him regularly too

He's comes off as an educated, health oriented, down to earth guy, its surprising he doesn't have a bigger following. I've been thinking of trying gorilla mind smooth to improve cognitive function.

samgraves82
11-15-2020, 08:58 PM
He's comes off as an educated, health oriented, down to earth guy, its surprising he doesn't have a bigger following. I've been thinking of trying gorilla mind smooth to improve cognitive function.Yea me too with a couple other products too. He just did a breakdown on his "ar" ??? Product yesterday. Well I just saw it yesterday

samgraves82
11-15-2020, 08:59 PM
He's comes off as an educated, health oriented, down to earth guy, its surprising he doesn't have a bigger following. I've been thinking of trying gorilla mind smooth to improve cognitive function.He just did a collab with Leo and longevity channel too. I haven't watched it all but Leo is a smart mofo too

JohnMcc
11-15-2020, 10:37 PM
He just did a collab with Leo and longevity channel too. I haven't watched it all but Leo is a smart mofo too

I watched some of it, they covered a range of different topics.

Dungan23
11-16-2020, 10:37 AM
Ive used gorilla mind rush in the past and that was awesome I really enjoyed it, but its been out of stock for months, I currently have a bottle of smooth but I havent used any of it yet. I also have gorilla mode his preworkout and honestly that stuff is great I highly recommend it, great focus and pumps without getting crazy jitters that make you feel all cracked out. Derek is for sure a smart dude I really enjoy watching his videos and expanding my learning, I'm currently debating if I wanna go with his post workout that he has or if Im just gonna stay with my Karbolyn and protein, either way I go im sure it'll help keep me full and obtain those gains!

JohnMcc
11-16-2020, 12:57 PM
Ive used gorilla mind rush in the past and that was awesome I really enjoyed it, but its been out of stock for months, I currently have a bottle of smooth but I havent used any of it yet. I also have gorilla mode his preworkout and honestly that stuff is great I highly recommend it, great focus and pumps without getting crazy jitters that make you feel all cracked out. Derek is for sure a smart dude I really enjoy watching his videos and expanding my learning, I'm currently debating if I wanna go with his post workout that he has or if Im just gonna stay with my Karbolyn and protein, either way I go im sure it'll help keep me full and obtain those gains!

Never been one for pre-workout drinks much, but the smooth has me interested. When you try it you'll have to post up how effective it is. Thanks brother, peace.

sledgehammer
11-16-2020, 10:06 PM
I’m watching the video. I watched a video by him where he advocated not using an AI with Test. I tried it but wasn’t for me. I could tell I was holding water and it messes with my mind. On my upcoming tren cycle, I’m going to try to run a lower dose of test and not use an AI. Tren can increase your IGF-1 levels in the presence of estrogen.

I couldn’t see running a gram of test with no AI though, lol. That’s me though.

JohnMcc
11-17-2020, 11:36 AM
I’m watching the video. I watched a video by him where he advocated not using an AI with Test. I tried it but wasn’t for me. I could tell I was holding water and it messes with my mind. On my upcoming tren cycle, I’m going to try to run a lower dose of test and not use an AI. Tren can increase your IGF-1 levels in the presence of estrogen.

I couldn’t see running a gram of test with no AI though, lol. That’s me though.

Good morning brother.
Does he mean no AI when on TRT doses or all the time. We both know when you're blasting high doses aromatizing compounds estrogen becomes an issue and needs addressed with AIs. Tren is such a double edged sword.

DrBeefcake777
11-19-2020, 06:06 AM
He isn't as popular bc he is straight foward and not acting and trying to entertain. He is for those who want knowledge, truth, and about legitimate fact based conversation flame free. Hes over 200,000 now though so he is getting there. He will hit half a mil and maybe a million subs but the non-cringe approach isnt what works for tons of views. He is here to teach us not entertain some dumbass kids with clickbait shit for views

Hes one of my favorite to tell you the truth

JohnMcc
11-19-2020, 12:37 PM
He isn't as popular bc he is straight foward and not acting and trying to entertain. He is for those who want knowledge, truth, and about legitimate fact based conversation flame free. Hes over 200,000 now though so he is getting there. He will hit half a mil and maybe a million subs but the non-cringe approach isnt what works for tons of views. He is here to teach us not entertain some dumbass kids with clickbait shit for views

Hes one of my favorite to tell you the truth

I agree 100%, he also doesn't show off his physique every chance he gets so he doesn't come off as douchy like most fitness youtubers. Thanks for posting bro, peace.