PDA

View Full Version : Test base recommendations.

Charger69
11-15-2020, 07:28 PM
I am venturing out of what I am used to. I have purchased test, nandrolone, and tren base.
What can I expect with each one and how much should I take.
I have tried just about everything except base and DNP.
Are there any sides to base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riggs
11-16-2020, 01:59 AM
Just to be clear....what are the Test & Nandrolone esters? If they're both base I've only run Test base on not Nandro base.

I'm not a big fan of Test base. I did run it low dose at bedtime (20-30mg) for a month and I slept better and woke up feeling better but honestly not worth the effort or money. The only way I like Test base is stacked with Tren base. Used alone it actually makes me tired and I'll fall asleep right after training which is very different from the usual for me.

As far as Tren base I use it pwo. IME 50mg is great. Now I've done 100mg plenty but honestly it's over kill sometimes. At 100 I literally have to go straight to the gym and back making sure I don't road rage. And while training it's soo hard to be cool. I wanna go nuts man. If you have a grueling day planned then 100mg will push you thru fuqn anything.

I did try 30mg ED upon waking & nothing for pwo for 4 weeks and liked it. None of the crazy sides. I'm sure guys will heavily debate that protocol but I'm always trying unconventional shit.

I am venturing out of what I am used to. I have purchased test, nandrolone, and tren base.
What can I expect with each one and how much should I take.
I have tried just about everything except base and DNP.
Are there any sides to base?

enrod
11-16-2020, 03:17 AM
I may have to give that tren base a go Riggs, damn. Notice any tren cough or heavy sweating with the base?

You’re the first I’ve ever heard mention test base before bed. It’s always been a pre workout shot for me if I use it at all. No reason to use it to maintain test levels as its in-and-out too quickly. A good 40-50mg pre workout gives me a nice kick and a boost to my training endurance.

Chandlerjohnson325
11-16-2020, 12:36 PM
Sdrol and tren base fellas hell yes