View Full Version : Time for MK677 to hit Bloodstream

JohnMcc
11-18-2020, 03:26 AM
I looked online, through different studies, and even on here but can't find a definitive answer. Does anyone know or can point me in the direction to answer the following question.

What is the amount of time it takes for oral MK677 administration to digest, enter the bloodstream, and then illicit the first pulse of endogenous GH?

I appreciate any information yall can provide to help me answer this question, thank you!!! Peace.

JohnMcc
11-21-2020, 11:35 AM
Bump

Anyone know where I could even look to try and find this information? Its a very specific thing buy that information would be so valuable. Thanks yall.

9TMARE
11-21-2020, 12:53 PM
Does this help any?

How Long Does Ibutamoren Take to Start Working?

Ibutamoren starts working immediately. The drastic increase in GH levels will occur very quickly after ingestion, and usually by the end of the first week there is already a fairly substantial change in body composition due to the quick boost in intramuscular water and nitrogen retention it causes.

"MK 677" Ibutamoren GH Therapy | Midwest Hormone Centers (https://www.midwesthormonecenters.com/growth-hormone-mk-677/)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnMcc
11-21-2020, 02:56 PM
Does this help any?

How Long Does Ibutamoren Take to Start Working?

Ibutamoren starts working immediately. The drastic increase in GH levels will occur very quickly after ingestion, and usually by the end of the first week there is already a fairly substantial change in body composition due to the quick boost in intramuscular water and nitrogen retention it causes.

"MK 677" Ibutamoren GH Therapy | Midwest Hormone Centers (https://www.midwesthormonecenters.com/growth-hormone-mk-677/)

Every bit helps so thank you. I was hoping to find some kind of clinical literature that gave an actual time frame from ingestion to first GH pulse.

Would we be safe in guessing that time frame is around an hour or 2? Idk for sure but if we can answer this it opens up my mind to different potential protocols for use around training sessions.

Thanks again brother, I appreciate you posting this.

StayFocused1313
11-21-2020, 04:13 PM
For me the first night within 3 hours I was ready to and did clean out the pantry eating. By 2 am my hands were so asleep I had to wrist slap my leg to get them to wake up and slowly work finger tips into whole hands awake. This was at half dose of 12.5. I know this isn’t what you’re looking for but that’s my first ingestion timeline. I hope this mk run goes great for you John. I blew up. Watch the food intake and it’ll be awesome for you.

9TMARE
11-21-2020, 04:30 PM
I’m not 100% sure on the first GH pulse but I always take it right before I sleep 10-20min before. It really helps me pass out and stay past out for my hours of sleep. The following day similar to what stayfocused said you’ll want to eat the entire fridge lol

Seymour Butts
11-21-2020, 05:12 PM
For me the first night within 3 hours I was ready to and did clean out the pantry eating. By 2 am my hands were so asleep I had to wrist slap my leg to get them to wake up and slowly work finger tips into whole hands awake. This was at half dose of 12.5. I know this isn’t what you’re looking for but that’s my first ingestion timeline. I hope this mk run goes great for you John. I blew up. Watch the food intake and it’ll be awesome for you.

I have been doing half doses also, and it's completely making me super lithargic. I went to eod, and it helped but when I get up in the morning to workout, I am completely wiped out, and my legs are weak. I went to every third day, and no difference.
Either the stuff I have is super potent, or my body just can't handle it in that way. My appetite is through the roof, so be careful what you eat. I had to catch myself everytime, or I would have eaten everything in sight.
I'm still in the fence about it, and only because of the one side.

JohnMcc
11-21-2020, 05:29 PM
So from the anecdotal evidence you guys are providing it sounds safe to say that the first GH pulse is within 1 to 3 hours after ingestion. I've only taken MK677 at night, but this information gives me some ideas I'm going to play with when I run my next cycle.

Thanks again for all your information guys I greatly appreciate your help.