PDA

View Full Version : Cycle advice

WhiteElephant
11-20-2020, 10:50 PM
Got 6 weeks left of my test/primo blast...thinking of throwing dbol in there to finish. Thoughts?

im doing 500 test e a week
300 primo a week

Marine
11-20-2020, 11:49 PM
Got 6 weeks left of my test/primo blast...thinking of throwing dbol in there to finish. Thoughts?

im doing 500 test e a week
300 primo a week

im no expert but I would finish what you have and save the dbol for later

Weapon X
11-20-2020, 11:58 PM
Me too...

im no expert but I would finish what you have and save the dbol for later

WhiteElephant
11-21-2020, 04:17 PM
Thanks brothers!

Marine
11-22-2020, 09:56 AM
Thanks brothers!

very welcome

Shaunsr
11-29-2020, 03:50 PM
theres different schools of thought here, some run orals as finishers, some as starters, and some as both....you could run it at the end many do, not dbol so much as other less "wet" compounds. but you could absolutely do it..some think that kickstarting is a waste of orals, you tax your liver and hold water at the very beginning and possibly stunt your cycle. some think that its best to run your orals at the end when the cycle stalls out so to speak. whats your plans for your next cycle? if your planning on a cutting type cycle i would say go ahead and use the dbol here at the end, because you wouldnt want to include it on any cutting cycle it just dosent fit in well like me in most courtrooms....you will absolutely make gains using it at the end, how much is really depending on several variables...increase in calories, training intensity, because at the end of the day you ultimately control what happens on a cycle by diet and training. you will have water retention with dbol, so do use an aromatase inhibitor like adex, and have nolva or clomid on hand in case you get in trouble. I actually think the idea of using dbol at the end is pretty cool. Let us know what you do and how it turns out

WhiteElephant
12-09-2020, 01:17 AM
theres different schools of thought here, some run orals as finishers, some as starters, and some as both....you could run it at the end many do, not dbol so much as other less "wet" compounds. but you could absolutely do it..some think that kickstarting is a waste of orals, you tax your liver and hold water at the very beginning and possibly stunt your cycle. some think that its best to run your orals at the end when the cycle stalls out so to speak. whats your plans for your next cycle? if your planning on a cutting type cycle i would say go ahead and use the dbol here at the end, because you wouldnt want to include it on any cutting cycle it just dosent fit in well like me in most courtrooms....you will absolutely make gains using it at the end, how much is really depending on several variables...increase in calories, training intensity, because at the end of the day you ultimately control what happens on a cycle by diet and training. you will have water retention with dbol, so do use an aromatase inhibitor like adex, and have nolva or clomid on hand in case you get in trouble. I actually think the idea of using dbol at the end is pretty cool. Let us know what you do and how it turns out

awww man I wish I would have saw this earlier...next cycle I think I’ll run shop at the end and see how it goes. I have plenty of Adex and dbol to stack it with test next time. I’m almost done with this cycle so next time...I’ve really been giving my next cycle a lot of thought. I would like to add more mass next time. I always normally run test, this time I tried test and primo and I liked it a lot. I’m open to suggestions. I would like to stay away from tren lol