PDA

View Full Version : Insomnia from test?

thaifoon
11-21-2020, 12:48 PM
My first test cycle was 500mg/week and I only had problems sleeping after my first ever pin. Did that 5 months no issues, and then went down to 100mg for 9 months also no issues. 3 weeks ago I started my 2nd blast at 300mg/week (split into 2x 150mg pins). I just ended week 3, and the last 3/4 times pinning I literally could not sleep all night on the days I pinned. I started taking arimidex .25mg twice last week on pin days and figured I might be crashing my e2, so I stopped. This week on Tuesday I pinned and was fine. Just pinned tonight and now it's 5 am and haven't slept a wink.

Could it just be my body adjusting to the increased androgens? I do feel kind of hot temperature wise while trying to sleep, and looked up that it could be temporary test flu. I have been using the exact same source since I started, and wonder why this didn't happen to me my first cycle.

Just want to know wtf is going on in my body.

Mr.Vanity
11-21-2020, 12:53 PM
Only form of sleep problems I have on Test is constantly having a boner. And needing to either jerk off, or have sex too get to sleep

But most likely your body trying to adjust back to homeostasis especially with how hectic you’re treating your hormones

Sent from my my girl’s G-spot using Tapatalk

thaifoon
11-21-2020, 01:00 PM
Only form of sleep problems I have on Test is constantly having a boner. And needing to either jerk off, or have sex too get to sleep

But most likely your body trying to adjust back to homeostasis especially with how hectic you’re treating your hormones

Sent from my my girl’s G-spot using Tapatalk

That makes sense.. it's only been 3 weeks since I increased the dose so maybe I just gotta give it another week or two to adjust. Also not fucking with AI anymore until I get bloodwork.

Jobie5
11-29-2020, 01:13 AM
I have found it depends on Ester, if it's cyp or e, it peaks right at bed time... So I take it right before bed, and it peaks after I wake up.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk