PDA

View Full Version : Var VS Tbol

MikeV7622
11-22-2020, 03:56 AM
Going to run an oral with Test
Either..
Var 75mg Ed or Tbol 75mg Ed for 50 days.

Obviously Tbol is Cheaper and I read good things.. I've used Var before.

What can you guys that have used both tell me in terms of a comparison with results of each one...

9TMARE
11-22-2020, 05:57 AM
Going to run an oral with Test
Either..
Var 75mg Ed or Tbol 75mg Ed for 50 days.

Obviously Tbol is Cheaper and I read good things.. I've used Var before.

What can you guys that have used both tell me in terms of a comparison with results of each one...

Hey MikeV7622 what is your goal that you have in mind? Are you looking for strength, lean muscle mass, size?

Tbol in my opinion better in terms libido , cheaper and all round better 'performance' enhancer. Better size gained then Var.

Anavar Is better at improving ones look so a better aesthetic drug, more vascular and harder muscles. I like this at 100mg split

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xxplosive
11-23-2020, 03:05 AM
Completely different drugs with different effects.

Tbol will put on more size and fill you out more. Personally, makes me lethargic.

Anavar will give me more raw, fast twitch strength, vascularity, burns fat and while it won't put on more size, gives your muscles a better shape. Definitely better hardener.

jrock645
11-23-2020, 11:09 PM
depends which one you tolerate better. Tbol made me feel like hot garbage. Var is the only oral I can tolerate at this point. 40-60mg gives a nice boost, though not a gamechanger, without making you feel like you belong in the toilet.

jsnm
11-24-2020, 08:01 PM
Definitely better size w tbol when I take it over anavar,but strength is better on var,all depends on your goals w the cycle

Jetblack14316
11-24-2020, 08:05 PM
I think Var is a better choice regardless of your goal, but that is just my experience. Run around 50-100mgs of Var a day. Exemplary in partitioning, dry gains, feeling full, just an overall amazing compound. It is more expensive most of the time but for a reason. Love that it’s low toxicity and you can run for quite awhile whilst still monitoring liver toxicity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarScream777
11-27-2020, 12:45 AM
The Anabolic Doc made a video about Turinbol after I was thinking of running it and it really made me think twice about it. It was originally made by the GDR in the Soviet bloc mainly to bypass testing, so it's not the best compound as an anabolic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06f0hbRLg0Y

If you're curious about the history of steroids, there's a really fascinating book called Faust's Gold: inside the east german doping machine (https://amzn.to/39jBVj1). It covers the development of Turinbol and how it ruined the lives of tons of young women who were given this drug and told it was a 'vitamin'.

https://i.imgur.com/cYGTfpG.jpg (https://amzn.to/39jBVj1)

Shaunsr
11-29-2020, 02:27 PM
reverse dieting into a lean bulk i went with tbol....well im saving it for the end. 6 weeks at 40 to 60. never ran it before hoping it tag teams with the eq well. if i would of kicked it off i think i would have went with anavar because of reverse dieting into it. i almost went with both but theres 3 different schools of thought here...start, finish, both, shit even none. its actually still an option to do both, i just have it set for the end but to awnser you question from my research it overwhelmingly says size fullness tbol.......hardness, definition anvar.

TheMack
11-30-2020, 04:52 AM
I tolerate both well. Based on my experience, Var makes me hard and gives me better vascularity. I put on more size with Tbol (but not nearly as potent as other common orals like Dbol or Anadrol). As others have said, it all comes down to your goals.

teejey
11-30-2020, 10:05 AM
I like tbol better. The cost of var and it's questionable reputation of legitimacy isnt worth it to me.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Themaskedrider
12-01-2020, 07:06 PM
I agree with what’s been posted. Bigger gains on Tbol. Quality gains on Var. Personally I prefer Var 100mg split ED. I like the way my body looks more on Var

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro