PDA

View Full Version : * * JETS ACCOUNTABILITY LOG * *

Jetblack14316
11-24-2020, 01:22 AM
I haven’t lifted for almost 3.5 weeks. Running about 150mgs EW of Sustanon. Last time I checked my bloods were around 1300 and E was high 60’s.

I will run bloods again in a few months.

I’m slowly easing back into it starting this weekend. Expect to back full swing (not necessarily full strength lol) in two weeks.

Next up:
- Sust
- NPP
- Var
- Provi
*considering some mast*

I really don’t think I have lost a ton of size. I’m sure plenty of strength. I really cannot complain! I kept a tight diet, but definitely could have been better.

Whatcha y’all think!?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201124/c7565c053b2b270dd327c9b0e0c0797d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
11-24-2020, 01:43 AM
I haven’t lifted for almost 3.5 weeks. Running about 150mgs EW of Sustanon. Last time I checked my bloods were around 1300 and E was high 60’s.

I’m slowly easing back into it starting this weekend. Expect to back full swing (not necessarily full strength lol) in two weeks.

Next up:
- Sust
- NPP
- Var
- Provi
*considering some mast*

I really don’t think I have lost a ton of size. I’m sure plenty of strength. I really cannot complain! I kept a tight diet, but definitely could have been better.

Whatcha y’all think!?

Sust/npp/Var/Provi !! You will be pumped by week 4 ! By week 6 , fell like a pumped monkey[emoji122][emoji122][emoji123]

Max
Will be following

Jetblack14316
11-24-2020, 01:44 AM
Sust/npp/Var/Provi !! You will be pumped by week 4 ! By week 6 , fell like a pumped monkey[emoji122][emoji122][emoji123]

Max
Will be following

Thanks homie.

May just start a log in order to keep myself honest and on track.

maxmuscle1
11-24-2020, 01:54 AM
Always smart : log book and just a quick 3-5 post a week keep you in line . Well , I definitely help my giving you crap if you slack! Lol! Kidding. I am always checking logs to learn new things and get and give inspiration. That is a sick ass cycle . Starting out already I shape - you will be ropy and peaking pretty quickly .

Max
#getsome

Jetblack14316
11-24-2020, 01:56 AM
Always smart : log book and just a quick 3-5 post a week keep you in line . Well , I definitely help my giving you crap if you slack! Lol! Kidding. I am always checking logs to learn new things and get and give inspiration. That is a sick ass cycle . Starting out already I shape - you will be ropy and peaking pretty quickly .

Max
#getsome

Sweet man, I am looking forward to it. I think it would be a great idea for me. I’m off from home and alone. Only have work, gym, and studies. I graduate in 3 months...sooo. I’ll have a ton of time on my hands.

Sounds like I have already convinced myself.

JOKR
11-24-2020, 03:58 AM
Sweet man, I am looking forward to it. I think it would be a great idea for me. I’m off from home and alone. Only have work, gym, and studies. I graduate in 3 months...sooo. I’ll have a ton of time on my hands.

Sounds like I have already convinced myself.

One of my favs of all time!

Test-NPP snd Var or Tbol. Get it some. Can’t go wrong with providing, staying hard.

Following along [emoji1319]

JOIN THE NATION [emoji48]
Email for list [emoji3593]
[email protected]

Popeye*
11-24-2020, 04:16 AM

Next up:
- Sust
- NPP
- Var
- Provi
*considering some mast*

Whatcha y’all think!?

Starting out lean with test saturated in ur system [emoji1363]

Pump in some clean calories with a little dirt and those anabolics and you are ur gonna definitely grow. Love some mast!

You micro dosing ur Sust?

Jetblack14316
11-24-2020, 04:18 AM
Nope, I’m just using twice a week. Was considering it as I’ve read about it. I believe Pomp was actually the one that talked about it.

What’s your experience or knowledge on it?

Popeye*
11-24-2020, 05:05 AM
Nope, I’m just using twice a week. Was considering it as I’ve read about it. I believe Pomp was actually the one that talked about it.

What’s your experience or knowledge on it?

I’ve found for myself that I get minimal to no negative side effects when microdosing testosterone up to 500mg. I’m currently microdosing all long esters like masteron and deca. Every other day. Takes a little bit of calculating to figure out how many mg u need EOD.

Another benefit micro dosing long esters is there is ZERO pip. And u inject such a small amount. Can easily use slin pins. Unlike something like test p or Tren a which will usually burn a bit.

My schedule leading up to Jan:
125mg sust EOD (switching to e)
60mg deca EOD
50mg mast e EOD

Dude I feel great all the time.

Jetblack14316
11-24-2020, 01:00 PM
I’ve found for myself that I get minimal to no negative side effects when microdosing testosterone up to 500mg. I’m currently microdosing all long esters like masteron and deca. Every other day. Takes a little bit of calculating to figure out how many mg u need EOD.

Another benefit micro dosing long esters is there is ZERO pip. And u inject such a small amount. Can easily use slin pins. Unlike something like test p or Tren a which will usually burn a bit.

My schedule leading up to Jan:
125mg sust EOD (switching to e)
60mg deca EOD
50mg mast e EOD

Dude I feel great all the time.

Nice man! I would already be pinning NPP 100 EOD so I am not sure I could micro dose anymore than that? This subject is definitely new to me.

I will have to read some more. I guess I could definitely utilize that method for the cyp next time around and just do 100mgs EOD maybe?

Popeye*
11-24-2020, 02:25 PM
Nice man! I would already be pinning NPP 100 EOD so I am not sure I could micro dose anymore than that? This subject is definitely new to me.

I will have to read some more. I guess I could definitely utilize that method for the cyp next time around and just do 100mgs EOD maybe?

Yea brother that’s why I just asked about the sustanon. You seem to have a good plan and a lot of ppl like that NPP.

Good luck man and have fun

Jetblack14316
12-10-2020, 05:54 AM
***update***

First full week of training is in the books. Rephrase, I have officially hit everything one time to see how I feel where I stand.

I know my endurance is down as I am not making it as far into a workout before I’ am feeling a little gassed. However I always have staple lifts that kind of help me determine where my strength is.

I’ am pretty happy with it, see as how I took like 5 weeks off! Whatcha think fellas!?

** Deadlift - 405 (3 sets of 5), 475 (3 sets of 3). No chalk, not allowed but I do use straps. Focusing on using the weight to build my back not set world records.

** Squats - Hi bar - 315 (5 sets of 5), 335 (3 sets of 3).

** Bench - Incline - 225 (3 sets of 5)

** Shoulders - Seated dumbbells - 95lbs (3 reps for 8,6,5)

** Arms - just killed them...but I’m always trying to get them to grow with to avail lol

Overall I’ am really pleased about keeping my strength.

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-14-2020, 05:53 AM
***CHANGE OF COURSE***

Turning this thread into an accountability log for myself.

I'm currently not state-side and I won't be for some time. I'm coming off surgery about 6 weeks ago and have been on a TRT dose for awhile now. I was eating like shit a few weeks prior to surgery as I was not really lifting, then during recovery I was just being an asshole and eating like shit too. I think I felt worse than I actually looked. However, I've got my diet back on track where I want for the sake of my health (I've had Ulcerlative Colitis for 8 years and colon cancer twice 2014/2016). My plan was use to some Purple sustanon, NPP, Var, and Provi that I have but I'm going to hold off. I'm currently 2 months away from graduating with my bachelors degree in Psychology and I want to make sure I'm on the right track before jumping back on the train. Essentially show myself that I've got my diet in check, training in check, and mind in check prior to making that particular run.

I was using some PURPLE test cyp on a TRT dose and then did some bloods. I felt great! Now I'm using some Sustanon from Vic and going to do bloods here in a few weeks. I have zero reason to switch aside from the fact that I won a contest and I want to provide some feedback and post some bloods for the tremendous package that gentleman awarded me with.

Either way, that's where I am at and what I'm using this log for. Whatever products I utilize are on my own and I have not been given any incentive for posting any feedback for any sponsors, just doing my part here in the hood.

Sometime tomorrow I will post what my diet consists of, my stats, and what my training will entail. I will post several times a day to include: what I ate, what I trained and how, where I'm seeing improvements in lifts and strength, and cardio completed.

For my sake and so others can talk shit to me and keep me honest I'll keep it 100% transparent. So when I eat some bullshit I shouldn't or drink something I shouldn't, I'll post it.

Either way, I've never done a log before and I look forward to doing it and hopefully one day in the future I'll do a sponsored log once I get this down.

Shout out to Riggs for moving and changing the thread title. Thanks man.

-Jet

JohnMcc
12-14-2020, 11:35 AM
***CHANGE OF COURSE***

I'm currently not state-side and I won't be for some time. I'm coming off surgery about 6 weeks ago and have been on a TRT dose for awhile now. I was eating like shit a few weeks prior to surgery as I was not really lifting, then during recovery I was just being an asshole and eating like shit too. I think I felt worse than I actually looked. However, I've got my diet back on track where I want for the sake of my health (I've had Ulcerlative Colitis for 8 years and colon cancer twice 2014/2016). My plan was use to some Purple sustanon, NPP, Var, and Provi that I have but I'm going to hold off. I'm currently 2 months away from graduating with my bachelors degree in Psychology and I want to make sure I'm on the right track before jumping back on the train. Essentially show myself that I've got my diet in check, training in check, and mind in check prior to making that particular run.

I was using some PURPLE test cyp on a TRT dose and then did some bloods. I felt great! Now I'm using some Sustanon from Vic and going to do bloods here in a few weeks. I have zero reason to switch aside from the fact that I won a contest and I want to provide some feedback and post some bloods for the tremendous package that gentleman awarded me with.

Either way, that's where I am at and what I'm using this log for. Whatever products I utilize are on my own and I have not been given any incentive for posting any feedback for any sponsors, just doing my part here in the hood.

Sometime tomorrow I will post what my diet consists of, my stats, and what my training will entail. I will post several times a day to include: what I ate, what I trained and how, where I'm seeing improvements in lifts and strength, and cardio completed.

For my sake and so others can talk shit to me and keep me honest I'll keep it 100% transparent. So when I eat some bullshit I shouldn't or drink something I shouldn't, I'll post it.

Either way, I've never done a log before and I look forward to doing it and hopefully one day in the future I'll do a sponsored log once I get this down.

-Jet

Sorry I'm late to your log, I look forward to seeing how you progress. Your strength and physique don't seem like they have suffered much from being off from lifting for almost 6weeks. How tall are you, what is your current weight?

I feel you on getting your arms to grow, mine are long and lanky as well, just gotta be patient and consistent with them. I try to hit my triceps 4x a week and biceps 3x. This includes direct arm days but if I work them hard on another day through compound movements and they are sore the next day I count that towards total weekly volume.

I wish you a speedy recovery and I will be following along, GET SOME.

maxmuscle1
12-14-2020, 11:51 AM
***CHANGE OF COURSE***

-Jet

Education and Health take precedence. [emoji122]

Max [emoji110]

Riggs
12-14-2020, 06:42 PM
I'm subbed Jet.

Let's see if moving the log gets a few more subscribers.

I appreciate you and you're a valuable part of the community bud.

NOW LET'S DO WORK

Jetblack14316
12-14-2020, 06:49 PM
I'm subbed Jet.

Let's see if moving the log gets a few more subscribers.

I appreciate you and you're a valuable part of the community bud.

NOW LET'S DO WORK

Thanks Riggs! The board has actually been awesome because I cannot talk to co-workers in my line of work about AAS use. While yes I still talk to some guys about dieting, there is a difference in approach in regards to a diet for someone who’s not using AAS and who is. Not saying you can’t still use the same approach but you need to dial in a lot tighter in my opinion to benefit from the compounds you’re using.

I appreciate the positive sentiment man. I’ve learned a shit ton from people here.

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-15-2020, 04:54 AM
* Meal 1 @0515: 400g egg whites. I make mine with 2tbsp of cinnamon, 1 packet of stevia in raw; mix it all up in a bowl and make “crepes”. Then when I’m done with the crepes, I put 3tbsp of Walden Farms sugar free syrup on them. [emoji1639]

* Meal 2 @0930: 110g of ground Turkey (93/7); 100g ground beef (93/7); 200g of Jasmine rice; 100g asparagus. Meat is cooked with sugar free Taco Seasoning and 1/4tsp of Himalayan salt. [emoji202]

* Meal 3 @1300: 6oz chicken breast; 200g of white rice; drizzle with [emoji3481] Braggs liquid Aminos. **Chicken is cooked in a pan with Dash salt-free seasoning and 1/2tsp salt when I prep all the chicken, usually about 3lbs at a time).** [emoji215] [emoji500]

* Meal 4 @1600: 8oz flank steak seasoning with Ms. Dash and 1/4tsp of Himalayan salt; 1/3 cup of lightly salted almonds; 1 cup of spinach. [emoji3052] [emoji1645] [emoji3055]

* Meal 5 @1700: 50g of quick oats; 1 scoop of [emoji3481] Dymatize Isolate protein, and 1/2 serving of PB2.

* Meal 6 @2000: 6oz chicken breast; 2 mini cucumbers; 4 “Everything” rice cakes. [emoji215] [emoji1646]

[emoji432] [emoji99] Study for finals on Friday then try to get a total of 6 hours of sleep. I know sleep is key, but it is difficult right now. Saturday and Sunday’s I try to make up for it with 8-10 hours and sometimes naps.

[emoji35] No training today as gyms unexpectedly closed. They will open tomorrow and I’ will bang on some arms. It was 78 degrees out tonight so I did 5 sets of the following: 50 push-ups, 50 air squats, 50 crunches, then 50 yard sprint. Then I stretched for 30 minutes.

Not an exciting start to the log but making the best of what I have! I’ll make up for it tomorrow. [emoji1365]

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-15-2020, 05:34 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201215/2a73adb26501f9bd173db53f6cdc5ffc.gif

- [emoji927]

maxmuscle1
12-15-2020, 06:57 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201215/2a73adb26501f9bd173db53f6cdc5ffc.gif

- [emoji927]

And Spank, and Spank![emoji533][emoji97][emoji97]

Max

Jetblack14316
12-15-2020, 07:52 PM
[emoji200] [emoji200] STATS [emoji200] [emoji200]

Height- 5’11”

Weight - 190

- I definitely do not count macros or anything like that at the moment. I would like to in the future and figure out a good balance of carbs/fats to increase fat burning while shedding minimal muscle.

- I’m content with strength and muscle size taking a minimal hit if I can find a good balance to help me lose the body fat I want in the places I am finding difficult to get rid of.

- Currently just making sure I eat as clean as possible, stay full, stay hydrated, and keep lifting.

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-16-2020, 12:41 AM
Well...needless to say I’m just going to go ahead and stick with Vic’s Sus and keeeeep it moving.

Capping my own Var over the holidays, should be interesting.

- [emoji927]

Bullseye Forever
12-16-2020, 01:53 AM
Good luck will be following

Jetblack14316
12-16-2020, 03:36 AM
* Meal 1 @0515: 400g egg whites. I make mine with 2tbsp of cinnamon, 1 packet of stevia in raw; mix it all up in a bowl and make “crepes”. Then when I’m done with the crepes, I put 3tbsp of Walden Farms sugar free syrup on them. [emoji1639]

* Meal 2 @0930: 110g of ground Turkey (93/7); 100g ground beef (93/7); 200g of Jasmine rice; 100g asparagus. Meat is cooked with sugar free Taco Seasoning and 1/4tsp of Himalayan salt. [emoji202]

* Meal 3 @1300: 6oz chicken breast; 200g of white rice; drizzle with [emoji3481] Braggs liquid Aminos. **Chicken is cooked in a pan with Dash salt-free seasoning and 1/2tsp salt when I prep all the chicken, usually about 3lbs at a time).** [emoji215] [emoji500]

* Meal 4 @1600: 8oz flank steak seasoning with Ms. Dash and 1/4tsp of Himalayan salt; 1/3 cup of lightly salted almonds; 1 cup of spinach. [emoji3052] [emoji1645] [emoji3055]

* Meal 5 @1700: 50g of quick oats; 1 scoop of [emoji3481] Dymatize Isolate protein, and 1/2 serving of PB2.

* Meal 6 @2000 200g of mixed ground meat like meal 2. 3 low carb tortillas (6 net carbs per), little bit of colby jack cheese, Frank’s red hot, and 1/2 cup of spinach per taco. PACKED THE GREENS IN!

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-16-2020, 03:52 AM
The gym was open so I got in some good arms.

I am not really regimented when it comes to arms, even though I should be because it's probably my weakest body part (appearance and actual strength).

I usually do 5-6 sets per workout and start off really high-rep and work my way down and usually end around 8 reps or to failure of a particular max weight. I don't focus on the number on the plate or machine, just try and get as much blood into the muscle possible and get a good pump.

- Single arm cable preacher curl machine
- Single arm dumbbell extensions
- Seat dumbbell curls with supinated grip
- Straight ball cable press down
- EZ bar preacher curl (closer grip)
- V bar push downs (elbows tucked in this time, sometimes I flare them out)
- Hammer strength plate loaded preacher curl and kept my arms as wide as possible
- Single dumbbell over head extensions (also try and keep my elbows tuck as much as I can but not at the extent of my shoulders)
- Cable machine and do really slow drag curls and squeeze at the top
- Hammer strength plate loaded seated dip machine

One thing I would love some ***ADVICE*** on, is why after all these years training arms, building forearm strength, no matter what when I get into super heavy weight (subjectively for me) do I have forearm pain. I feel it most when I'm doing curls, and when I go to set the bar down, I have to release my grip super slow or there will be shooting pain in my forearms. I just work through the pain, but it is something that has yet to subside after 10 years or so.

Jetblack14316
12-16-2020, 04:53 PM
Switched it up this morning for meal one.

- 3 whole eggs
- 150g of egg whites
- 1/2 cup of breakfast sausage
- 2 tortillas

SMASHED!

Forearms still hurt from yesterday. I wish I could figure it out. Maybe I just need to keep working on mobility.

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-16-2020, 04:55 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201216/dd28537194057a2b6d9f08faf8bd83e7.gif

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-17-2020, 01:22 PM
****12/16****

After breakfast yesterday we got a little busy at work, to say the least! Finished up the day as schedule though.

* Meal 6 @2000 200g of mixed ground meat like meal 2. 3 low carb tortillas (6 net carbs per), little bit of colby jack cheese, Frank’s red hot, and 1/2 cup of spinach per taco. PACKED THE GREENS IN!

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-17-2020, 01:38 PM
[emoji2126] 12/16 Training [emoji2126]

I went in and trained legs.

* Started off with a super set on leg extension and leg curl machines. Nice, slow, high reps, full extension, long squeezes, and just got the blood packed into my quads and hams *

——ALL TOP WORKING SETS——

- Hi-Bar squat w/ knee sleeves no bet {315x7, 325x5, 345x5x2}

- Leg Press - {630x10, 720x10, 810x8, 810x6} // I had foot placement abound nutural this time

- Hammer strength plate loaded squat (turned around with my face in the pad and really fired hams up {360x12, 450x10, 540x8, 540x7}

- Hammer strength plate loaded uni-lateral hamstring curl standing {did a ton of these with a lot of squeezing. Maybe up to 70lbs each leg}

- [emoji3481] Rogue Pit Shark - {450x10, 630x8, 720x6}

- Hammer Strength Unilateral Leg Press. Individual legs at a time - {225x10, 270x8, 315x8}

^^Super Set This With...^^

- Life Fitness liners hack squat. Legs right under my body to fire quads, not high so minimal hams -
{225x10, 315x8, 345x8)

[emoji1377] At the end I did super sets of 20 step lunges with an 80lb straight bar and 60 seconds of jump roping. I rested for 30 seconds in between and then went back at it. X5. Didn’t finish lunges on my final set, I was gassed.

- [emoji927]

JohnMcc
12-17-2020, 01:54 PM
I love the preexhaust technique when lifting, pumping blood into the muscle just feels so good and helps with recovery. Solid lifts bro, great work.

Jetblack14316
12-17-2020, 01:56 PM
I love the preexhaust technique when lifting, pumping blood into the muscle just feels so good and helps with recovery. Solid lifts bro, great work.

Thanks bro. I’m really trying to work through some lower back pain lately. I have finally figured out, with the help of physical therapy where I work, that it has to do with hip mobility and mine is absolutely SHIT. So I’ve been stretching a lot, and trying to improve that.

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-17-2020, 03:52 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/301954c53b94fcd313589ba7769e6c51.jpg

Not sure what everyone access to equipment is. If you have this linear machine, I’ve found and awesome variation. I utilize a foam roller and place it in the crease between the back rest and bottom rest.

Make sure your feet are below you, not high.

It really targets your quads significantly more than normal. It allows your back to be positioned in a manner that you’re utilizing more quads when pressing through.

Great variation!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201217/b629b28f5a6b95567be3516d599c5866.gif

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-18-2020, 02:21 AM
**Crushed a good chest work out**

Meals were all on point again. All consisted of fairly low sodium, rice, nuts, chicken, ground beef, ground turkey, spinach, asparagus, and a few rice cakes.

I switched up my last meal.

- Sautéed 1 orange pepper and 1/4 onion in a pan with a little bit of coconut oil and put the lid on until they were cooked. Took 8oz of flank I had cooked up already and tossed in the pan. Took 1/4 cup of G Hughes Sugar free Teriyaki sauce and 1/4 cup of Franke Red Hot sauce and tossed that shit around in a pan. FIRE! I love it. Obviously you don't consume all those sauces and a lot is left in the pan, but it's so good.

Chest work / all tops sets:

- Cable flys (had them quite high and pretty wide bring them in and down really targeting the outside sweep of my chest) - 35x12 // 55x10 // 60x10

- Incline barbell press (I do wear Iron Rebel elbow sleeves) - 175x12 // 225x8 // 245x6 // 245x5

- Pec Dec flys - 185x12 // 205x10 // 220x10 // 235x8
<>SUPERSET<>
- Flat dumbbell Crush Press - 45'sx15 // 55'sx10 // 65'sx8 // 65'sx7 (Failure)

- Flat bench dumbbell (25lb under foot for slight decline) - 80'sx12 // 95'sx10 // 105'sx8 // 110'sx6 (failure)

- Cable flys while sitting in shoulder press seat directly out in front of my, no incline or decline just straight - 70x12 // 80x10 // 90x10 // 115x8 (this machine was different and the weight moved easier than the other cable flys, I'm not sure why but I love doing flys like this.

- Floor press on smith machine. Not the one that is angled, straight up and down - 185x10 // 225x7 // 225x7 // 225x9 (failure) I WAS SHOT

- ENDED with 10 sets of 20 pushups nice and slow. Last two sets were a STRUGGLE to get to 20.

<><><>On bench press with dumbbell or barbell, I always come down and touch my chest, no bouncing. I have gotten a lot better about this in the last few years. Fly's I always go nice and slow and drag and squeeze at the top to really feel the burn. Chest is by far my strongest muscle besides back, I cannot wait to improve my arms as my chest has improved in the last few years <><><>

Jetblack14316
12-19-2020, 12:05 PM
Sorry about yesterday fellas. I didn’t record much but stayed on track with the same meal plan as I’ve been following but I did eat one piece of Oreo cheesecake at a party for my unit.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/8TXJfMzhEczjq/giphy.gif

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-19-2020, 12:16 PM
***UPDATE***

Random HUGE surprise
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=33492&share_tid=78252&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhood%2Eis%2Fshowthread%2E php%3Ft%3D78252&share_type=t&link_source=app

- [emoji927]

JohnMcc
12-19-2020, 01:17 PM
That awesome that they coordinated that so you guys can get to see your families. Im happy for you brother.

Jetblack14316
12-19-2020, 01:59 PM
That awesome that they coordinated that so you guys can get to see your families. Im happy for you brother.

Thank you dude! I’m fuckin pumped.

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-20-2020, 09:25 PM
Diet stayed on track today. Substitute my chicken for rotisserie though!

I didn’t lift today but I rolled BJJ for two hours with my daughters, so definitely got plenty of cardio!

Sooooo pumped to be home too!

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-22-2020, 03:57 AM
I am slacking here, I know.

Most of you know I was able to make it home from overseas to see the fam, so that took priority. I did go out with the wifey yesterday for her birthday and had sushi while the kids had Teppanyaki.

I had 5 rolls...I was disappointed in myself but I just couldn’t stop.

Today I woke up and made molasses cookies with my kids. I only had two, so I was proud of myself for that. They are my favorite holiday cookie and I typically smash.

——————————————————-
——————————————————-

I made some homemade omelette with eggs from my neighbors chickens, spinach, mushrooms, onions, and Munster cheese.

Standard chicken and rice for lunch. It sure did taste different when someone is finally making it for you vice you doing it yourself! The break is nice.

——————————————————

Was able to smash back with my wife. She got strong in the last 6 months. Pomp’s Var was keeping her on point.

** Deadlifts: 405x5x5

** Dumbbell row’s 30 degree bench: 45’sx15 // 60’sx10 // 70x8x2

** Pulls-ups (wide): 14 // 11 // 8 // 15 with black band,
12x2 with red band

That was it fellas! Did sprints for 20 min because that is her thing. We only had an hour and I was helping her on deadlifts and keeping her hips from rising too early.

Thanks for all the love and well wishes from everyone!

- [emoji927]

maxmuscle1
12-22-2020, 07:27 AM

Most of you know I was able to make it home from overseas to see the fam, so that took priority. I did go out with the wifey yesterday for her birthday and had sushi while the kids had Teppanyaki.

Today I woke up and made molasses cookies with my kids. I only had two, so I was proud of myself for that. They are my favorite holiday cookie and I typically smash.

——————————————————-
——————————————————-

I made some homemade omelette with eggs from my neighbors chickens, spinach, mushrooms, onions, and Munster cheese.

Standard chicken and rice for lunch. It sure did taste different when someone is finally making it for you vice you doing it yourself! The break is nice.

——————————————————

Was able to smash back with my wife. She got strong in the last 6 months. Pomp’s Var was keeping her on point.

12x2 with red band

That was it fellas! Did sprints for 20 min because that is her thing. We only had an hour and I was helping her on deadlifts and keeping her hips from rising too early.

- [emoji927]

That is awesomeness! Teppanyaki, Molasses Cookies , sex[emoji106]! Heavenly. Well wishes to you! Glad the wife like POMPS VAR too! Great product.

Max

JohnMcc
12-22-2020, 11:25 AM

——————————————————-
——————————————————-

——————————————————

12x2 with red band

- [emoji927]

That great you got to spend time and do so many different things with your family, I'm happy for you brother. I appreciate the Pomp's Place support as well, awesome to hear your wife has been working out hard while you're gone. Enjoy all the moments with your family bro, peace.

Jetblack14316
12-23-2020, 12:44 AM
That is awesomeness! Teppanyaki, Molasses Cookies , sex[emoji106]! Heavenly. Well wishes to you! Glad the wife like POMPS VAR too! Great product.

Max

Hell ya man....that Var does a thing or two in regards to sensitivity! Mix a little extra cialis on my end, and it’s a wrap.

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-23-2020, 12:45 AM
That great you got to spend time and do so many different things with your family, I'm happy for you brother. I appreciate the Pomp's Place support as well, awesome to hear your wife has been working out hard while you're gone. Enjoy all the moments with your family bro, peace.

Thank you brother! It’s been nice so far!

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-23-2020, 12:45 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201223/f124861c26f0de31bd3f6155e9cd766b.jpg
The wife is making sure I remember this trip!

- [emoji927]

JohnMcc
12-23-2020, 12:48 AM

- [emoji927]

Not sure what that dish is but it looks delicious

maxmuscle1
12-23-2020, 01:33 AM

- [emoji927]

Very Creative! I’ll take 10 please! [emoji39]

Max [emoji123][emoji123][emoji108]

Jetblack14316
12-23-2020, 04:05 AM
Very Creative! I’ll take 10 please! [emoji39]

Max [emoji123][emoji123][emoji108]

They were on point man. I definitely miss her cooking, that’s for sure. This was her first time making this though, and she crushed it!

- [emoji927]

Madmatt13
12-23-2020, 05:01 PM
Late sub better than no sub! I'd like to run an accountability log as well so I'm looking hard at you Jetblack!

Jetblack14316
12-23-2020, 05:44 PM
Late sub better than no sub! I'd like to run an accountability log as well so I'm looking hard at you Jetblack!

Hell yea brother! I’ll be in for sure brother!

- [emoji927]

ski748134
12-23-2020, 07:57 PM

Next up:
- Sust
- NPP
- Var
- Provi
*considering some mast*

Whatcha y’all think!?

Riggs and I probably leave this one or 2 times a day but running proviron and mast is unnecessary you are already running var keep that liver healthy and run mast...PROVIRON will elevate liver enzymes I had mine checked while on it I have hep c and have to be careful good stuff bro ill be checking in and watching your growth

Jetblack14316
12-23-2020, 08:13 PM
Riggs and I probably leave this one or 2 times a day but running proviron and mast is unnecessary you are already running var keep that liver healthy and run mast...PROVIRON will elevate liver enzymes I had mine checked while on it I have hep c and have to be careful good stuff bro ill be checking in and watching your growth

Thanks brother. I actually just read a long article about Mast and how a lot of people use while on TRT. I can’t find any hard clinical evidence with studies over long periods but it all makes sense.

I am definitely dropping the Proviron. Honestly just enjoy how I feel running proviron while on trt and wanted to keep it but I realize I can save it and better utilize somewhere else. Thanks for the help Ski!

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-23-2020, 11:27 PM
0830 - Woke up to some homemade espresso and then wife came through with a big ass omelette and some protein overnight oats. ?? [emoji1639]

1100 - 8oz flank, 30 lightly salted almonds, 1/2 English cucumber with no salt. [emoji3052]

1230 - ***trained shoulders***

{Top Sets} [emoji1377]

- Standing DB lat raises: 40x12 // 50x10 // 55x8 // 45xfailure. I didn’t rest between these more than 15 to 20 seconds. Got the shoulders pumped and a good sweat going in a hoodie
- 75 degree bench DB shoulder press: 75x12 // 85x10 // 95x8 // 100x6 // 100x5
- Complete vertical smith machine upright rows: 80lbsx12 // 95lbsx10 // 110lbsx10 // 120lbsx8
- Seated DB front raise: 35x12 // 45x10 // 50x8 // 50x7
~~~~~~ SUPERSET WITH [emoji3596] ~~~~~~~~
- Seated rear delt DB fly: 20x12 // 30x10 // 35x8 // 35x6

- **Last set** - Barbell shoulder press (seated): 145x15 // 165x10 // 205x8 // 205x8 // 185xfailure

1430 - 50g quick oats, 50g of ISO100, and 10g of PB2.

1730 - 6.5oz of chicken, 150g of jasmine, 2 Tbsp of Braggs Liquid Aminos. [emoji490] [emoji500]

It was a great working. I actually really enjoy working out with my wife. She grinds and pushes me, and definitely digs deep. She leaves nothing on the table.

It was a good fucking day! Now it’s time for another home cooked meal while they last.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201223/9ddfc5f20dfac3c36d0f9378ad7c3470.jpg

- [emoji927]

ski748134
12-23-2020, 11:48 PM
0830 - Woke up to some homemade espresso and then wife came through with a big ass omelette and some protein overnight oats. ?? [emoji1639]

1100 - 8oz flank, 30 lightly salted almonds, 1/2 English cucumber with no salt. [emoji3052]

1230 - ***trained shoulders***

{Top Sets} [emoji1377]

- Standing DB lat raises: 40x12 // 50x10 // 55x8 // 45xfailure. I didn’t rest between these more than 15 to 20 seconds. Got the shoulders pumped and a good sweat going in a hoodie
- 75 degree bench DB shoulder press: 75x12 // 85x10 // 95x8 // 100x6 // 100x5
- Complete vertical smith machine upright rows: 80lbsx12 // 95lbsx10 // 110lbsx10 // 120lbsx8
- Seated DB front raise: 35x12 // 45x10 // 50x8 // 50x7
~~~~~~ SUPERSET WITH [emoji3596] ~~~~~~~~
- Seated rear delt DB fly: 20x12 // 30x10 // 35x8 // 35x6

- **Last set** - Barbell shoulder press (seated): 145x15 // 165x10 // 205x8 // 205x8 // 185xfailure

1430 - 50g quick oats, 50g of ISO100, and 10g of PB2.

1730 - 6.5oz of chicken, 150g of jasmine, 2 Tbsp of Braggs Liquid Aminos. [emoji490] [emoji500]

It was a great working. I actually really enjoy working out with my wife. She grinds and pushes me, and definitely digs deep. She leaves nothing on the table.

It was a good fucking day! Now it’s time for another home cooked meal while they last.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201223/9ddfc5f20dfac3c36d0f9378ad7c3470.jpg

- [emoji927]

omelet looks good

Jetblack14316
12-24-2020, 12:20 AM
omelet looks good

Yea bro, I love the cast iron. We have had this one for 13 years, it’s nice and seasoned!

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-24-2020, 03:34 AM
Kept it simple for dinner.

Wife hit me with the homemade Alfredo tonight. Grew up in love with the jar stuff when smashing chicken and pasta but it was a nice light dense sauce made with a cottage cheese base. It was unique but tasted amazing.

Last meal:

- 8oz chicken breast, 100g penne pasta, and 2 snickerdoodle cookies my kids made. [emoji490] [emoji492] [emoji514]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/a6b9f782895d7b3e0f83dbb19f12b51c.jpg

- [emoji927]

Jc Diesel
12-24-2020, 11:16 AM
Bro, your meals look phenomenal!

Jetblack14316
12-24-2020, 11:23 AM
Bro, your meals look phenomenal!

That’s all the wife man! I wish it was permanent! I’ll be leaving again in a few weeks, but I am enjoying it while it lasts.

- [emoji927]

maxmuscle1
12-24-2020, 11:25 AM

Wife hit me with the homemade Alfredo tonight. Grew up in love with the jar stuff when smashing chicken and pasta but it was a nice light dense sauce made with a cottage cheese base. It was unique but tasted amazing.

Last meal:

- 8oz chicken breast, 100g penne pasta, and 2 snickerdoodle cookies my kids made. [emoji490] [emoji492] [emoji514]

- [emoji927]

I love Blackened Chicken Alfredo or Blackened Chicken, Steak, or Shrimp Salad. Caesar or other. [emoji108][emoji122][emoji122][emoji106]

Max

Madmatt13
12-24-2020, 04:49 PM

Last meal:

- [emoji927]

Your wife can cook, lucky guy! I do all the cooking for myself so nobody jacks it up. I love pasta but found out that I'm gluten sensitive so gf-noodles....they just aren't the same.

Jetblack14316
12-24-2020, 04:54 PM
Your wife can cook, lucky guy! I do all the cooking for myself so nobody jacks it up. I love pasta but found out that I'm gluten sensitive so gf-noodles....they just aren't the same.

When I’m home permanently I prep all my food. The only “non-regimented” meal I eat is dinner. We still stay on the healthy side. However I’m not prepping for a show and refuse to take that away from my kids and family and like to keep that apart of our life when I’m home, well because I’m gone so much.

But ya, she food cooked.

If you have not tried this, you should. I have crohns and UC so I feel your pain.

Tinkyada Gluten Free Organic Brown Rice Pasta Spirals, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6) Amazon.com (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004722DMU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_bEm5FbZ28WRWB)

- [emoji927]

Madmatt13
12-24-2020, 05:08 PM
When I’m home permanently I prep all my food. The only “non-regimented” meal I eat is dinner. We still stay on the healthy side. However I’m not prepping for a show and refuse to take that away from my kids and family and like to keep that apart of our life when I’m home, well because I’m gone so much.

But ya, she food cooked.

If you have not tried this, you should. I have crohns and UC so I feel your pain.

Tinkyada Gluten Free Organic Brown Rice Pasta Spirals, 12-Ounce (Pack of 6) Amazon.com (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004722DMU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_bEm5FbZ28WRWB)

- [emoji927]

This is what it's all about. Little things like this contribute to the GAINS! lol I appreciate you sharing your condition and the pasta. It truly is a love/hate relationship and I hope this will help!

*brakes screeching* It looks ideal but at 6.70$ per pound I'm hesitant. lol

Jetblack14316
12-24-2020, 05:25 PM
This is what it's all about. Little things like this contribute to the GAINS! lol I appreciate you sharing your condition and the pasta. It truly is a love/hate relationship and I hope this will help!

*brakes screeching* It look ideal but at 6.70$ per pound I'm hesitant. lol

I feel you! It isn’t for everyone lol. I don’t eat it a lot. There is another brand new I just can’t find it. Just look for “rice pasta” and you made find something

- [emoji927]

Madmatt13
12-24-2020, 05:28 PM
I'll give it a go, fuck it! I'm not eating pasta like when I was younger. I appreciate the info Jet!

Jetblack14316
12-24-2020, 08:53 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/3a0360169db181683815cd0d71a41429.jpg

Old lady killed it again!

- [emoji3481] Killer Dave’s toast with Avocado mash, 2 whole eggs, and 100g of egg whites.

Didn’t lift today again. Did take the kids again to BJJ and rolled for a few hours. It’s been so long since I’ve rolled BJJ, it was a good time. I missed the kids for sure but damn, some dudes in there were reminding me if you don’t stay current with your skills, you’re going to pay for it. I easily burned 1000 calories!!

I hope you fuckers have a great XMAS EVE!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/7ff8be51b117d7f0cee2c71c0f89f2ba.gif

- [emoji927]

maxmuscle1
12-24-2020, 08:59 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/3a0360169db181683815cd0d71a41429.jpg

Old lady killed it again!

- [emoji3481] Killer Dave’s toast with Avocado mash, 2 whole eggs, and 100g of egg whites.

Didn’t lift today again. Did take the kids again to BJJ and rolled for a few hours. It’s been so long since I’ve rolled BJJ, it was a good time. I missed the kids for sure but damn, some dudes in there were reminding me if you don’t stay current with your skills, you’re going to pay for it. I easily burned 1000 calories!!

I hope you fuckers have a great XMAS EVE!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201224/7ff8be51b117d7f0cee2c71c0f89f2ba.gif

- [emoji927]

Awesome Meal! I eat it probably twice weekly!! Nice addition of greens! Is it Arugula ? I see it is dressed nicely! Talented Titties .....that could be a thread! [emoji48]

Max [emoji1690][emoji122]

Jetblack14316
12-24-2020, 09:06 PM
Awesome Meal! I eat it probably twice weekly!! Nice addition of greens! Is it Arugula ? I see it is dressed nicely! Talented Titties .....that could be a thread! [emoji48]

Max [emoji1690][emoji122]

Yea man! We eat arugula in a lot of dishes! Doesn’t taste right in smoothies though. We use Kale there!

I love tits......and cheeks...you know women period. Lol

- [emoji927]

JohnMcc
12-25-2020, 02:42 AM
Yea man! We eat arugula in a lot of dishes! Doesn’t taste right in smoothies though. We use Kale there!

I love tits......and cheeks...you know women period. Lol

- [emoji927]

Eww girls, yucky lol

Jetblack14316
12-25-2020, 02:01 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201225/da50aac785d48b9b814c116474cc449e.gif

- [emoji927]

maxmuscle1
12-25-2020, 02:28 PM

- [emoji927]

https://media3.giphy.com/media/UlhQb7zquvLdS/giphy.gif
Max [emoji533][emoji106]

JohnMcc
12-25-2020, 03:26 PM

- [emoji927]

Merry Christmas bro

Jetblack14316
12-25-2020, 03:32 PM
Merry Christmas bro

Thanks brother you too

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-27-2020, 03:34 AM
For my tracking purposes, here my bloods from Victory’s SUST-250 @150 weekly. [emoji3596]

SUST-250 BLOODWORK
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=33492&share_tid=78281&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhood%2Eis%2Fshowthread%2E php%3Ft%3D78281&share_type=t&link_source=app

Good numbers. I did do shit today except yoga with my oldest daughter and got a pedicure with my youngest.

Didn’t track macros or weights but ate a ton of protein, white rice, salads, sushi, and one piece of Apple Pie.

Good day over all!

- [emoji927]

maxmuscle1
12-27-2020, 01:01 PM
For my tracking purposes, here my bloods from Victory’s SUST-250 @150 weekly. [emoji3596]

SUST-250 BLOODWORK
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?share_fid=33492&share_tid=78281&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbrotherhood%2Eis%2Fshowthread%2E php%3Ft%3D78281&share_type=t&link_source=app

Good numbers. I did do shit today except yoga with my oldest daughter and got a pedicure with my youngest.

Didn’t track macros or weights but ate a ton of protein, white rice, salads, sushi, and one piece of Apple Pie.

Good day over all!

- [emoji927]

Came in good! No wonder Europe like Sust for TRT! Lol.

Max [emoji123][emoji108]

Jetblack14316
12-29-2020, 02:47 PM
I've been slacking here fella's! My bad.

I only have about 5 more days home and I've just been taking full advantage of it. I have hit the gym a few times, but I have not logged everyone just due to time. I'm not on my typical diet, but I am eating as clean as possible. The priority and goal right now is soaking up the limited time I have with my wife and two kids before it's back to the suck.

I did smoke a prime rib last night and had some sweet potatoes with it. My daughter made some homemade German chocolate whoopie pies for desert, so I had to try one of those.

This morning was 300g of egg whites and a bagel before I hit the gym for back.

**ALL TOP SETS**

- Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral High Row: 225x20 // 315x15 // 315x15 // 405x12 // 405x8 (I did these all nice and slow, no rest, tight squeezes and was really trying to exhaust my back and get a nice pump going).

- Seated wide grip rows: 155x15 // 175x12 // 225x8 // 225x7

- Incline bench dumbbell rows (knees on bench laying face down, used straps for better grip): 45'Sx20 // 55'Sx15 // 60'Sx10 // 65'Sx8

- Deadlifts (wrist straps used/no belt): 135x20 // 225x20 // 315x12 // 405x8 // 405x8 // 455x5

- Standing lat cable push push down: 115x15 // 145x12 // 175x10 // 215x8
***SUPERSET***
- Pull-ups (I did one set un-assisted, after that I used the black 55lb I think band under ONE foot: Unassisted 11 pullups // 18 // 16 // 12

That last set was tough, my back was trashed but I love working on pullups.

Another day of good food and trying to minimize shit carbs as much as possible! I'm definitely just enjoying my time with the fam though!

Jetblack14316
12-29-2020, 04:11 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201229/cc03ec21c569eb5fe6bde2417f2479c4.jpg

- [emoji927]

Jetblack14316
12-30-2020, 04:58 PM
Still getting a good workout in today!

I bought both of my kids brand new bedroom sets {bed frame, headboard, dresser, and one end table}. Also got them new area rugs, outlined their ceilings with LED’s, and some other small stuff.

They are pumped.

So moving this furniture today will suck!

Breakfast: 3 whole eggs, 200g egg whites, and 6oz VENISON! I was pumped my boy gave me this!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201230/ce788039a4a010f39d8d883c973070e9.jpg

Now before we go get this furniture it’s time for a spread from the local hibachi. We’ve been using them for a long time in place of your standard shitty Chinese. These guys are always cool and will cook our food in what oils we ask and will used Braggs liquor Aminos in place of their sodium packed soy. It pays to tip good and consistently use the same place.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201230/872030741fee492070586ab37e478426.jpg

- [emoji927]

maxmuscle1
12-30-2020, 05:24 PM
Still getting a good workout in today!

I bought both of my kids brand new bedroom sets {bed frame, headboard, dresser, and one end table}. Also got them new area rugs, outlined their ceilings with LED’s, and some other small stuff.

They are pumped.

So moving this furniture today will suck!

Breakfast: 3 whole eggs, 200g egg whites, and 6oz VENISON! I was pumped my boy gave me this!
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201230/ce788039a4a010f39d8d883c973070e9.jpg

Now before we go get this furniture it’s time for a spread from the local hibachi. We’ve been using them for a long time in place of your standard shitty Chinese. These guys are always cool and will cook our food in what oils we ask and will used Braggs liquor Aminos in place of their sodium packed soy. It pays to tip good and consistently use the same place.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201230/872030741fee492070586ab37e478426.jpg

- [emoji927]

That is bad ass[emoji122]!! I love hibachi joints[emoji100], especially when they make to order like that [emoji91][emoji123][emoji123]

Max

Jetblack14316
12-30-2020, 08:19 PM
That is bad ass[emoji122]!! I love hibachi joints[emoji100], especially when they make to order like that [emoji91][emoji123][emoji123]

Max

Fuck yea man, I can’t complain. They always hook it up and I continue to tip fat. Always tip the dudes rolling the sushi too! Which we didn’t get this time [emoji174]

Jetblack14316
01-03-2021, 07:21 PM
Sorry for the delay fellas. Most of you knew I was with the fam for the first time in a long time.

I am on my way back across the country for some training for a few weeks, grabbing some goods from a sponsor here, then I’m back across the pond for awhile.

The last few days were filled with good food, no lifting, a ton of Jiujitsu with my kids, and just soaking up their attention.

I paid no mind to macros, just made sure I got plenty of quality carbs, proteins, fats, and a few sweets my kids made!

I’ll be back at it first thing tomorrow and logging as required! Thanks for all the support.

[emoji3575]