PDA

View Full Version : 1-test cyp vs. primo

Shaunsr
11-29-2020, 02:53 PM
what do you guys think about these two compounds....i have tried neither but i will for this summer. based upon my research and excluding the pip arguments which are really irrelevent to the perfromance of one vs the other, dhb seems to be the best bang for your buck and quickly hated on so to speak. what you guys think? i work construction so i wanted to go with an oral as well but i cant have cramping mess me up and anavar may be horrible for this????

samgraves82
11-29-2020, 03:08 PM
what do you guys think about these two compounds....i have tried neither but i will for this summer. based upon my research and excluding the pip arguments which are really irrelevent to the perfromance of one vs the other, dhb seems to be the best bang for your buck and quickly hated on so to speak. what you guys think? i work construction so i wanted to go with an oral as well but i cant have cramping mess me up and anavar may be horrible for this????Primo gonna be a slower cleaner gains with less sides. DHB is "tren lite" nuff said

BarbellNinja
11-29-2020, 09:20 PM
I get very similar results with both however the gains with DHB come on much harder and faster than Primo. When I blast, I run both together then drop the DHB after 8 weeks and continue on with Primo for another 6 to 8.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Riggs
11-29-2020, 10:26 PM
As always which is best is solely based on the user's goals & I don't see your goals posted.

I much prefer DHB. Primo is extremely expensive and I have to run it at a gram or more a week. Dropping $2k on just Primo alone is ez to do.

You're stating the pip of DHB doesn't affect efficacy is true however you've obviously never felt the level of pip DHB can yield because I've thrown away an entire cycle of DHB because I would hobble around for 4 days after every pin. If it yields the bad pip it will derail your cycle immediately.

Don't do what I did and buy it all upfront. Order 2 vials and try it out b4 you commit. PIP doesn't hit me until day 3 post injection.

If you know how to eat properly DHB is a powerful hormone.

jrock645
11-29-2020, 11:10 PM
As always which is best is solely based on the user's goals & I don't see your goals posted.

I much prefer DHB. Primo is extremely expensive and I have to run it at a gram or more a week. Dropping $2k on just Primo alone is ez to do.

You're stating the pip of DHB doesn't affect efficacy is true however you've obviously never felt the level of pip DHB can yield because I've thrown away an entire cycle of DHB because I would hobble around for 4 days after every pin. If it yields the bad pip it will derail your cycle immediately.

Don't do what I did and buy it all upfront. Order 2 vials and try it out b4 you commit. PIP doesn't hit me until day 3 post injection.

If you know how to eat properly DHB is a powerful hormone.

I still feel so fortunate that the DHB I had was absolutely pip free.

And you’re right, severe pip can cancel the whole game. No sense being on cycle if you can’t train effectively.