PDA

View Full Version : Sciatica pain

Lift 4 life
11-30-2020, 03:36 AM
Has anyone else developed sciatica pain from alternating shots in both butt cheeks. I’m using 1ml test cyp stacked with 1/2 ml tren every third day it’s been about 4 weeks and I’m starting to have sciatica issues thank you in advance

Gizmo856
11-30-2020, 04:41 AM
Has anyone else developed sciatica pain from alternating shots in both butt cheeks. I’m using 1ml test cyp stacked with 1/2 ml tren every third day it’s been about 4 weeks and I’m starting to have sciatica issues thank you in advance

Yeah man the sciatica pain sucks. I use heat and a massage gun with lots of stretching to help. This is the gun I recommend Handheld Percussion Massage Gun - Deep Tissue Massager for Sore Muscle
– Darkiron (https://darkiron.net/products/handheld-percussion-massage-gun-deep-tissue-massager-for-sore-muscle-and-stiffness-quiet-30-speed-high-intensity-vibration-quick-rechargeable-device-includes-6-massage-heads-silver)

Madmatt13
11-30-2020, 12:01 PM
Are you doing it yourself? A wrong glute shot can easily put pressure on your sciatica.

Lift 4 life
12-01-2020, 04:34 AM
No my wife hits them for me

Jetblack14316
12-01-2020, 04:59 AM
I’m thankful this has never happened to me but sorry to hear you’re having issues.

You’re in the upper right quadrant of the gluteus? What size pins?

Let us know what you find to work out the pain!

- [emoji927]

Rock Diesel
12-01-2020, 05:53 AM
That used to happen to me years back. I just alternated sites and and made sure I kept my shots to the upper outer quadrant. It's harder for me to hit glutes now days, but no problems when I do now.

TheMack
12-01-2020, 06:53 AM
I've been there bro. Sciatica can be very painful. The best thing I've found to make it go away is tonic water. It is the quinine in tonic water that relaxes the muscle and stops the pain.