PDA

View Full Version : Ibutamoren & Andarine S4

jaxqen
11-30-2020, 09:33 AM
Hi,

First of all, I know that Ibutamoren is not an anabolic steroid and that Andarine is a SARM, but I didn't know where to create the thread.

Second of all, I am interested in trying them.
I would like to know:
- if others had experience with one or both of these
- if you can recommend a good supplier
- do I need a PCT with 10mg Andarine for 4-6 weeks
- any recommendations

I have never tried anything else, by the way.
I am interesting in starting with low doses (10mg Ibutamoren & 10mg Andarine)

Thank you,

Shaunsr
11-30-2020, 05:31 PM
for the ibutamoren starting at a low dose as you would like to, is kinda the only way to do it. Some people bloat really bad, so see how your body reacts.. if you do run the mk make sure your supplementing potassium and eliminating salt from your diet, this seems to be the culprit for many.. also take 82mg of aspirin daily as this is said to really help. So for mk drink lots of water, take potassium, avoid salt, and take daily aspirin. Run this for at least 6 months and you will get lots of benefits, just like running gh.

I cant speak for s4 ive never ran sarms, but gw or cardarine is another really good one that mates up to ibutamoren and you can run it for like16 weeks.. together mk677 and gw make a nice lean gains/fat loss protocol. and you can run them with a cycle and with a pct, really whenever.

jaxqen
11-30-2020, 11:26 PM
Thanks,
Didn't know about the aspirine, will look into it.

But why would I need a PCT for them, since mk667 & cardarine are not suppressive?

Shaunsr
12-01-2020, 11:57 AM
you dont need a pct....I was just pointing out that one can use them during a pct. so I like the idea of saving the cardarine for after a cycle when I would feel like the wind was taken from my sails so to speak.

Shaunsr
12-06-2020, 12:48 PM
i just started mk677 at 25mg before bed...3 days later so far so good. sleep through the hunger, which i already experience from a bedtime tablet, and i have no bloating to report..dreams are wild lol...

jaxqen
12-06-2020, 09:16 PM
i just started mk677 at 25mg before bed...3 days later so far so good. sleep through the hunger, which i already experience from a bedtime tablet, and i have no bloating to report..dreams are wild lol...

Do you recommend any brand?