PDA

View Full Version : Don't be "That guy!" on the Blue Tooth in..........

gator-mclusky
02-11-2013, 02:11 AM
the gym. It's so fukkin rediculous and you irritate EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's crazy.....are they that important that they need to walk around the gym talking into the fukkin air??????? I'm laid back but I let em know with a fukked up stare they are annoying and interuppting me and my iron!!!!! And Im not the only one giving him looks of the Devil!!!!

Ok...thats my rant.......:rolleyes:

kuntrykok
02-11-2013, 02:20 AM
Haha, I feel the same way, even walking around the grocery store w/ a blue tooth is fucking stupid. If you are that important and busy, pay somebody to go to the store for you. I feel like grabbing it out of their ear and smashing it with my foot. Lol

bdad
02-11-2013, 03:24 AM
I've caught myself at times thinking they"re talking to me . When I say excuse me, they look at me like I'm ingnorant. Stupid asses!!!!

kuntrykok
02-11-2013, 03:41 AM
haha, exactly.... Lol

gator-mclusky
02-11-2013, 03:54 AM
Yea, I was gonna say the grocery store thing too but I figured I was bitching enough but I wasnt......fukkin stupid in grocery stores too!!!!!!!

sonofJOR-EL
02-11-2013, 06:15 AM
I hate the guy on the bluetooth at they gym in fact here's what I say to them I say, "Hey, Spaceman. As long as your hands are free reach over here and fondle my balls, would you please.

PAiN
02-11-2013, 04:04 PM
LMFAO I know what you mean brother. They look crazy as hell walking around talking to themselves and in the grocery it's even worse. Watching someone sit there talking to a piece of fruit is retarded.

PAiN
02-11-2013, 04:08 PM
This thread reminded me of this commercial LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erv05Y4CmRA

kuntrykok
02-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Haha nice!

gator-mclusky
02-11-2013, 08:06 PM
LMFAO @ the video!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Chilis eating a few months ago and this dip shit at the bar kept talking to himself discussing some business that obviously was SO FUKKIN important it couldnt wait 20 mins for him to finish eating. Well this guy I know down the way gets up and tears into the jack ass saying how rediculous he looked and how it was ruining evreyones lunch. As my bud walked out we all applauded!!!!!!!

PAiN
02-23-2013, 04:06 AM
LMFAO @ the video!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Chilis eating a few months ago and this dip shit at the bar kept talking to himself discussing some business that obviously was SO FUKKIN important it couldnt wait 20 mins for him to finish eating. Well this guy I know down the way gets up and tears into the jack ass saying how rediculous he looked and how it was ruining evreyones lunch. As my bud walked out we all applauded!!!!!!!

HAHAHA I hate people like that bro. If I can hear every word like your sitting at my table then you need to take that shit outside.

BIGBOSS
02-24-2013, 01:14 AM
the gym. It's so fukkin rediculous and you irritate EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's crazy.....are they that important that they need to walk around the gym talking into the fukkin air??????? I'm laid back but I let em know with a fukked up stare they are annoying and interuppting me and my iron!!!!! And Im not the only one giving him looks of the Devil!!!!

Ok...thats my rant.......:rolleyes:

X2 BROTHER!!!

bigboithetank
02-26-2013, 06:24 PM
Hahaha! Saw that damn video. Imagine if that was a guy.

bhcolex50x
02-26-2013, 11:12 PM
lol so im not guilty of bluetoothing it but i am guilty of taking calls thru my beats headphones while at the gym, trust me id rather not take calls but I'm a sales rep and when clients call, not answering could mean i loose opportunity at a sale :/ so don't b too hard on us lol