PDA

View Full Version : Covid Vaccine

btrep
12-02-2020, 02:02 PM
What is everyone’s thoughts about the Covid vaccine coming very soon ? Excited , nervous , are you getting it or going to take a pass to see how it works in the masses in real life and not a clinical trial ? Love to hear from the bop brothers and sisters here on this .

MrHowie
12-02-2020, 02:57 PM
I won’t be getting it unless they force me, they keep talking about it but you don’t hear them say anything about the side effects or what groups or getting side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimbosmith316
12-02-2020, 03:21 PM
Nope.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rizkybuziness
12-02-2020, 03:28 PM
I'm out

JOKR
12-02-2020, 03:29 PM
100% no! But here’s the issue, communism is setting in. There is a chance if you don’t get it, that work places won’t let you work. Airlines won’t let you fly. Schools and colleges won’t let you in. Sports arenas etc won’t allow you to attend.

It’s happening and it makes me want to vomit!

JOIN THE NATION [emoji48]
Email for list [emoji3593]
[email protected]

IRISHOAK
12-02-2020, 03:44 PM
Permanently attaches to your DNA and changes the structure... NO FUCKIN WAY.
Also some pretty fucked up ingredients. For cold with a 99.997% survival rate?

Quinine powder, zinc, D & C. Quinine opens the zinc pathway in your cells, zinc goes in, prevents replication of any virus. D & C for immune support.

Rizkybuziness
12-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Exercise May Protect Against Deadly COVID-19 Complication, Research Suggests | UVA Today
Exercise May Protect Against Deadly COVID-19 Complication, Research Suggests | UVA Today (https://news.virginia.edu/content/exercise-may-protect-against-deadly-covid-19-complication-research-suggests)

jimbosmith316
12-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Exercise May Protect Against Deadly COVID-19 Complication, Research Suggests | UVA Today
Exercise May Protect Against Deadly COVID-19 Complication, Research Suggests | UVA Today (https://news.virginia.edu/content/exercise-may-protect-against-deadly-covid-19-complication-research-suggests)

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkI see thymosin alpha 1 is being used in trials for covid.

Madmatt13
12-02-2020, 04:06 PM

Quinine powder, zinc, D & C. Quinine opens the zinc pathway in your cells, zinc goes in, prevents replication of any virus. D & C for immune support.

I'm all over C, D, and Zinc but I have a G6PD thing and they tell me to avoid quinones. Is there anything that you know of like that, Irishoak?

btrep
12-03-2020, 12:22 AM
This is also what I fear is what was said above , If we don’t get it will certain liberties be taken away ? And will my children be forced where they are in a school setting ? I’m not liking the direction our world is going , It’s seems as if we no longer have freedom of choice , Our rights that our veterans fought for are no longer our rights they are only our rights until the government says they are not . There are times I feel like I live in a dictatorship. Sorry about the rant guys some of this stuff really grinds my gears .

A-Z
01-02-2021, 10:39 PM
With a survival rate of 99.7%, I think we all need to ask our selves why the government is pushing a vaccine and who is actually behind the vaccine.

I won't take the vaccine and if the government issues mandates (which they will). I'll be buying food from huterites and doing my best to live off the grid.

jimbosmith316
01-02-2021, 10:47 PM
Everyone needs to make their own decisions I will not judge those who get it but I will not. I do not see the need.

Chandlerjohnson325
01-02-2021, 11:00 PM
What are your guys thoughts on if you’ve already had covid with mild symptoms? I had gotten little sick at work and then we had realized that like 7 or 8 guys had tested positive!

I decided to go get tested and sure enough it came back positive! I’m lucky that I only had mild symptoms and was able to get back to work after the two week quarantine! So I’m kinda stuck I’m not sure if I should get the vaccine or not? Since I’ve already had covid? Any thoughts guys ?

jimbosmith316
01-02-2021, 11:25 PM
What are your guys thoughts on if you’ve already had covid with mild symptoms? I had gotten little sick at work and then we had realized that like 7 or 8 guys had tested positive!

I decided to go get tested and sure enough it came back positive! I’m lucky that I only had mild symptoms and was able to get back to work after the two week quarantine! So I’m kinda stuck I’m not sure if I should get the vaccine or not? Since I’ve already had covid? Any thoughts guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI myself wouldn't. Talk to any ******** and if they are like mine they have only filled prescriptions of tamiflu or any other flu meds like 4 times all last year. Did it just disappear or do the hospitals make more calling it covid? That is my take but I do not judge others that want it.

502Kev
01-02-2021, 11:36 PM

The Fed's gave blacks syphilis just so they could "study them" until they died Tuskegee Syphilis Study - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study)

The Fed's gave unsuspecting military personnel LSD for the same reasons The Legacy of the CIA’s Secret LSD Experiments on America | TIME.com (https://healthland.time.com/2012/03/23/the-legacy-of-the-cias-secret-lsd-experiments-on-america/)

My wife watched this today, and she was telling me about it. It's on the Covid Vaccines. "Disclaimer"..... I have not watched it yet. Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1-0XKYAZII&feature=youtu.be)

They'll have to hog tie me kicking & swinging to stick me with that. HELL NO. I don't care what they keep or threaten to keep me from doing

*XXL
01-02-2021, 11:44 PM
The Fed's gave blacks syphilis just so they could "study them" until they died Tuskegee Syphilis Study - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study)

The Fed's gave unsuspecting military personnel LSD for the same reasons The Legacy of the CIA’s Secret LSD Experiments on America | TIME.com (https://healthland.time.com/2012/03/23/the-legacy-of-the-cias-secret-lsd-experiments-on-america/)

My wife watched this today, and she was telling me about it. It's on the Covid Vaccines. "Disclaimer"..... I have not watched it yet. Catherine Austin Fitts | Full Interview | Planet Lockdown - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1-0XKYAZII&feature=youtu.be)

They'll have to hog tie me kicking & swinging to stick me with that. HELL NO. I don't care what they keep or threaten to keep me from doing

What! Is this true?

Chandlerjohnson325
01-03-2021, 02:19 AM
I myself wouldn't. Talk to any ******** and if they are like mine they have only filled prescriptions of tamiflu or any other flu meds like 4 times all last year. Did it just disappear or do the hospitals make more calling it covid? That is my take but I do not judge others that want it.

I’m right there with you brother my thoughts exactly like yours! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t the only one who thought that way! Right on bro!

*XXL
01-03-2021, 02:32 AM
I don’t watch the news, haven’t in over 5 years. Hand on the heart truth. I don’t take drugs, (except UG anabolics, the irony), no OTC medication, my parents stop vaccinations me at an early age, so I will choose not to take this vaccine. Will I infect others, not a chance. Have never had the flu, haven’t been sick in over a year, plus where I live there isn’t that many others. Do I care if you get it? Not at all, it’s your right. A lot of my friends want it, it’s ok. We can still be friends. All the fighting and arguing is trivial. Everyone is entitled to each opinion. Now if they force it, two things happen, I hide in the woods or we fight and my armory comes out to play. XXL

jimbosmith316
01-03-2021, 02:39 AM
I don’t watch the news, haven’t in over 5 years. Hand on the heart truth. I don’t take drugs, (except UG anabolics, the irony), no OTC medication, my parents stop vaccinations me at an early age, so I will choose not to take this vaccine. Will I infect others, not a chance. Have never had the flu, haven’t been sick in over a year, plus where I live there isn’t that many others. Do I care if you get it? Not at all, it’s your right. A lot of my friends want it, it’s ok. We can still be friends. All the fighting and arguing is trivial. Everyone is entitled to each opinion. Now if they force it, two things happen, I hide in the woods or we fight and my armory comes out to play. XXLOur kid didn't get anymore after their first year. A friend of ours has 4 kids no vaccinations at all and has very smart healthy kids. It's a hard road sometimes fighting with schools who want try and force vaccinations. We don't judge those that do get them it's freedom of choice that makes this country great.

*XXL
01-03-2021, 02:44 AM
Our kid didn't get anymore after their first year. A friend of ours has 4 kids no vaccinations at all and has very smart healthy kids. It's a hard road sometimes fighting with schools who want try and force vaccinations. We don't judge those that do get them it's freedom of choice that makes this country great.

Same. I am a healthy kid and was growing up. Haven’t really been sick, no ear infections, no flu, no immune issues, no add, no mono, no chicken pox, nothing. I don’t judge, it’s not pro or anti, it’s your choice.

HerbGlaze
01-03-2021, 02:58 AM
Sign me and my family up please (if they wanted too, my lady doesn’t want the vaccine or flu shots)

I’d take it in a heartbeat and thankful for how quickly it came to be. At no other time IN HISTORY would it be possible to deliver that vaccine

I get my flu shot, not for me but.. for other people.

That’s my dumbass take on it though for what it’s worth... Been closely working with hospice for years

made me have a change of heart [emoji3590]

Mikeyz206
01-03-2021, 03:30 AM
I'm getting it. My wife will kick my ass if I don't!

jsnm
01-03-2021, 05:20 PM
No way I would be taking this,not enough time or research put into it.
Simple fact that a pregnant female can take a regular flu shot safely but they won’t administer a Covid vaccine is enough for me to stay away. They simply don’t know enough about the sides and long term.
Not too mention they have had cases where people supposedly got Covid after taking the vaccine..

MarvelNerd
01-03-2021, 08:58 PM
I will be treating this like the other two major types of corona viruses we see annually. I do not get the influenza vaccine and will not be getting this one either.
To each their own. This is still America after all.

Herc
01-03-2021, 11:10 PM
You couldn't pay me to take it. Not enough research to know long term effects. I'm sure both of us had Covid back in February anyways, we were very sick.

btrep
01-05-2021, 03:02 PM
My wife an I also thought we had Covid way back then as well as my daughter but knew nothing about it.