PDA

View Full Version : Hcg during or pct

sky
12-09-2020, 06:50 PM
In your opinion which is the better way to use it. I've read both which do you prefer

Booker
12-09-2020, 07:00 PM
During PCT. I always use it with support from a SERM and AI as well. I have always done it that way. Curious to read what others post

Booker

9TMARE
12-09-2020, 07:35 PM
I always start a week before I PCT and run it during that. Never tried the other way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cyberninja
12-09-2020, 08:40 PM
I dose it twice a week normally as I blast and cruise. Your boys stay operational and continue to make testosterone which is made from cholesterol. If your boys aren’t operating your cholesterol can get way out of control. And I just like having them working.

Madmatt13
12-10-2020, 12:19 PM
I dose it twice a week normally as I blast and cruise. Your boys stay operational and continue to make testosterone which is made from cholesterol. If your boys aren’t operating your cholesterol can get way out of control. And I just like having them working.

What kind of dose of HCG does your TRT doc have you on? I'm on TRT as well and just curious.

ggandb
12-10-2020, 03:46 PM
My Dr had me doing 500iu 2x ew, but I change it and now doing 250iu 2x ew and works fine for me.

cyberninja
12-10-2020, 06:09 PM
I’m doing mine without a doctor and 500 iu once or twice a week same day as test injections. Dr were wanting way too much money, and most were insisting on pellets. No thanks

Booker
12-11-2020, 06:58 PM
I’m doing mine without a doctor and 500 iu once or twice a week same day as test injections. Dr were wanting way too much money, and most were insisting on pellets. No thanks

I have seen the pellets. No good..

Booker

Klinkster
01-05-2021, 12:59 PM
I’m prescribed hcg 5ius every 5 days and for the longest time I never took it. Just stacked it up or handed it off to buddies. Cause it would cause my gyno to flare up that’s why I had letro or prami on hand at ALL TIMES, but once I went off cycle and completely off test I started hcg and now that I’ve seen that my gyno hasn’t flared up I’ll will
Continue to run hcg on cycle. Keep the nuts alive, hanging low and bust loads like no other! Haha

Kingjay0
03-20-2021, 02:12 AM
I run it twice a week @ 500iu my boys are full & happy