PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone dose

les.wong1
12-09-2020, 08:44 PM
Any females using testosterone replacement along with menopause hrt? My wife's doctor only seems to be concerned with her "girly" hormones. Topical vs injections? What kind of doses are typical?

Crosstop
12-09-2020, 09:52 PM
My wife has issues with her thyroid which her test is low. I have been giving her 30 mg test prop every 7 to 10 days for the last year. She finally confessed to her doctor last month confidentially. (Doctor is a friend). Told her if it works for her, great. Haven’t had any side issues so far except she’s always horny . Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crosstop
12-09-2020, 09:57 PM
My wife has issues with her thyroid which her test is low. I have been giving her 30 mg test prop every 7 to 10 days for the last year. She finally confessed to her doctor last month confidentially. (Doctor is a friend). Told her if it works for her, great. Haven’t had any side issues so far except she’s always horny . Lol.

She’s 53 years old also.

Dnewell2004
12-11-2020, 12:30 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMines been cycling 30mg/week for about a year.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Mr.Smith45
12-11-2020, 01:01 PM

Would you want to use test e or c since it's once a week?

Crosstop
12-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Would you want to use test e or c since it's once a week?

You want prop cause it’s only 30 mg and it goes in and out of the system 3 -4 day half life so it perfect since it’s a woman. Helps prevent sides .My wife does just fine with that dose and timing. She feels a lot younger and energetic.

les.wong1
12-11-2020, 11:10 PM
I was thinking 25mg a week. Only have enanthate in my stash so going to start with that once a week

Crosstop
12-11-2020, 11:56 PM
I was thinking 25mg a week. Only have enanthate in my stash so going to start with that once a week

I wouldn’t recommend that. Too long an ester. Gave my wife one dose of ethonate and she retained water. And one a week of ethonate is too much for a woman.

Crosstop
12-12-2020, 12:18 AM
I wouldn’t recommend that. Too long an ester. Gave my wife one dose of ethonate and she retained water. And one a week of ethonate is too much for a woman.

My wife takes test prop (30 mg) 7-10 days.. she knows her body.. when she starts coming down she will tell me she needs a shot. That’s about the 8th to 10th day. Also any more higher doses and anger, grumpiness kicks in. Also she’s not sexually active at a higher dose. Like I said with the prop small dose 30 mg. Every 7-10 days does magic. Too much or too often would make her manly too.

ski748134
12-12-2020, 11:34 PM
my wife has never used test because of the side effects she always stays with primo var winny hgh she ran npp at a low dose but didn't like the side effects why does she want to start test and what are the purposes she is doing so

les.wong1
12-13-2020, 10:45 PM
She's already on estrogen for menopause and from what I've had clients who dr had them on testosterone/estrogen pellets an felt great so I think the method is not as important as the dose. We did 25mg today so we'll see how it goes the next few weeks.

bdad
01-28-2021, 08:46 PM
She's already on estrogen for menopause and from what I've had clients who dr had them on testosterone/estrogen pellets an felt great so I think the method is not as important as the dose. We did 25mg today so we'll see how it goes the next few weeks.

Any update on how this is going?