PDA

View Full Version : The most powerful steroid

maxmuscle1
12-10-2020, 07:31 PM
The most powerful steroid- dimethyltrienolone {dmt} - RU2420 : oral steroid
is an orally active, highest potency oral steroid (AAS) and a 17a-alkylated 19 nor testosterone (nandrolone) derivative which was never marketed for med use. It has among the highest known affinity of any AAS for androgen and progesterone receptors and has been said to be perhaps the most potent AAS to have ever been developed. 100x the A:A ration of methyl testosterone . It does not possess the 5a, reductase nor the aromatase substrates is it does not convert to estrogen or cause the prostate sides. Being C17 it is highly toxic to the liver/super hepatotoxic. It is not cheque drops {miberlone} or Mtren {methyltrienolone}. It has qualities of both and should never be used. I am wondering if it was ever available in the old pro hormone days! If it was, it probably wasnt real. The compound would cost about $200 a pill! Crazy expensive and why the F*** did they make it! Lol [emoji91][emoji91]

Max

Madmatt13
12-10-2020, 07:36 PM
Somebody looking to go out with a bang? Perhaps?

Mr.Beefy
12-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Probably because they can and did make it. "Hold my beer" is probably what they said.

Chandlerjohnson325
12-10-2020, 09:50 PM
is an orally active, highest potency oral steroid (AAS) and a 17a-alkylated 19 nor testosterone (nandrolone) derivative which was never marketed for med use. It has among the highest known affinity of any AAS for androgen and progesterone receptors and has been said to be perhaps the most potent AAS to have ever been developed. 100x the A:A ration of methyl testosterone . It does not possess the 5a, reductase nor the aromatase substrates is it does not convert to estrogen or cause the prostate sides. Being C17 it is highly toxic to the liver/super hepatotoxic. It is not cheque drops {miberlone} or Mtren {methyltrienolone}. It has qualities of both and should never be used. I am wondering if it was ever available in the old pro hormone days! If it was, it probably wasnt real. The compound would cost about $200 a pill! Crazy expensive and why the F*** did they make it! Lol [emoji91][emoji91]

Max

DMT I thought DMT was like something in your brain that was activated during sleep that caused you to dream lol!! JOE ROGAN type stuff lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
12-10-2020, 11:23 PM
DMT I thought DMT was like something in your brain that was activated during sleep that caused you to dream lol!! JOE ROGAN type stuff lol

Yeah, that is another compound! Not anabolic! Lol.

Max

Madmatt13
12-13-2020, 12:37 PM

nt from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not getting into this because of CoC but PLEASE, if your kids are vaping....make sure it's not the stuff mentioned above. PLEASE.

Chandlerjohnson325
12-13-2020, 10:43 PM
Yeah, that is another compound! Not anabolic! Lol.

Max

Gotcha lol

ski748134
12-16-2020, 02:00 PM
they create all sorts of compounds that are not necessary...like halo I can't run it its the only thing that makes me so angry and aggressive...never ran that compound tho or seen it around

maxmuscle1
12-16-2020, 02:11 PM
they create all sorts of compounds that are not necessary...like halo I can't run it its the only thing that makes me so angry and aggressive...never ran that compound tho or seen it around

Yeah. There are some that I just wonder if it was made for Rhino or Elephant Mating !! Lol [emoji23]

Max

ski748134
12-16-2020, 05:17 PM
Yeah. There are some that I just wonder if it was made for Rhino or Elephant Mating !! Lol [emoji23]

Max

to me superdrol and mtren as far as orals go are as strong as a hormone needs to be hard work and diet are #1 number to is gear it should never be replaced by hard work dedication

maxmuscle1
12-16-2020, 06:12 PM
to me superdrol and mtren as far as orals go are as strong as a hormone needs to be hard work and diet are #1 number to is gear it should never be replaced by hard work dedication

I practice what I preach so I am with you on the hard work and diet. Beyond that: Halo was my first oral! Lol. Strong AF! I like it but; it is strong. Short stints!

Max

Sachie
12-17-2020, 12:18 PM

Max
Maxamus whatcha think about Cheque Drops?

maxmuscle1
12-17-2020, 12:20 PM
Maxamus whatcha think about Cheque Drops?

Good for Bulls to get the in the mood to breed! Lol. Strong , too strong . Probably good before a fight!! Aggression[emoji35]

Max

Sachie
12-17-2020, 12:28 PM
Good for Bulls to get the in the mood to breed! Lol. Strong , too strong . Probably good before a fight!! Aggression[emoji35]

Max
Let’s say a guy dam near puts up 8 wheels on the bench two weeks in a row.
Say he pins TrenB/SDrol blend and eats 50mg Dbol
15min prior to walking into the gym eats a Cheque Drop
Will that help at all?

Mr.Beefy
12-17-2020, 01:04 PM
I practice what I preach so I am with you on the hard work and diet. Beyond that: Halo was my first oral! Lol. Strong AF! I like it but; it is strong. Short stints!

Max

Halo Is definitely for the powerlifters.

Sachie
12-17-2020, 01:07 PM
Halo Is definitely for the powerlifters.
Beefy tell me about this Halo as I have never used it before.

maxmuscle1
12-17-2020, 01:13 PM
Let’s say a guy dam near puts up 8 wheels on the bench two weeks in a row.
Say he pins TrenB/SDrol blend and eats 50mg Dbol
15min prior to walking into the gym eats a Cheque Drop
Will that help at all?

Nah! I would say to that person: one or the other; but there would be no magic synerjizzm! Lol. [emoji48]. Suspension/tren 100/100 base definitely could break PR’s. Cheque: If I did; I would try it by itself. Cheque is well known and used in powerlifting circles. It is like a one time thing deal; only used on occasion. Otherwise you are on a liver transplant list. [emoji107]

Max
Suspension/tren B are very powerful
I should copyright synerjizzm! [emoji1787]

Sachie
12-17-2020, 01:26 PM
Nah! I would say to that person: one or the other; but there would be no magic synerjizzm! Lol. [emoji48]. Suspension/tren 100/100 base definitely could break PR’s. Cheque: If I did; I would try it by itself. Cheque is well known and used in powerlifting circles. It is like a one time thing deal; only used on occasion. Otherwise you are on a liver transplant list. [emoji107]

Max
Suspension/tren B are very powerful
I should copyright synerjizzm! [emoji1787]
I used it 4 times one week and then stopped lol

maxmuscle1
12-17-2020, 01:31 PM
I used it 4 times one week and then stopped lol

Yeah. Kinda go a bit looney if taken a lot! Eyes turn yellow....and not in the cool Wolf Movie Way[emoji1787]

Max [emoji1690]

enrod
12-18-2020, 03:45 AM
Beefy tell me about this Halo as I have never used it before.

I like halo for 3-4 weeks up to a show, really helps keep the workout intensity up when you’re miserable. Also gives a really hard dry look.

ski748134
12-19-2020, 07:52 PM
cheque drops and halo absolutely have there purpose with pro athelets which most of us are not mtren or adrol and superdrol are pleanty powerful for us gym rats...the two orals i run most are var and tbol

Charger69
12-19-2020, 09:00 PM
I like halo for 3-4 weeks up to a show, really helps keep the workout intensity up when you’re miserable. Also gives a really hard dry look.

I go 3 weeks max before a show. Just don’t check your liver values right away. LOL