PDA

View Full Version : Same gear same source different results

David6725
12-11-2020, 01:44 PM
What the fuck is goin on I have multiple bottles of the same gear from the same source it’s test c 400. It’s not a source from here so I won’t name names. But one bottle seems like I’m Superman and it’s smooth. The next bottle seems like I’m injecting fucking sand into my ass and the results start going down. Is this just a shit source or just shit gear that is hit or miss or is it me.

Durro
12-11-2020, 02:24 PM
It all boils down to the raws they use. They make different batches. So no matter where you get it from it all comes down to the raw powder they made it with and that’s also hit or miss.

sky
12-11-2020, 02:26 PM
What the fuck is goin on I have multiple bottles of the same gear from the same source it’s test c 400. It’s not a source from here so I won’t name names. But one bottle seems like I’m Superman and it’s smooth. The next bottle seems like I’m injecting fucking sand into my ass and the results start going down. Is this just a shit source or just shit gear that is hit or miss or is it me.2 different batches . Or if ordered or stored different times one could of crashed.

David6725
12-11-2020, 02:40 PM
Damn idk what’s goin on. I know they say no pain no gain but fuck at this rate I outta make Dorian Yates look anorexic!

teejey
12-13-2020, 12:15 PM
Different batches. That's why you'll have ten dudes all claiming something is fire best gear they've ever had then you get it and it's straight fire PIP and 500 mgs puts your total test at like 400ngdl. Most dudes don't even pull bloods so nothing gets confirmed.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

laedlaerd
12-13-2020, 04:47 PM
What the fuck is goin on I have multiple bottles of the same gear from the same source it’s test c 400. It’s not a source from here so I won’t name names. But one bottle seems like I’m Superman and it’s smooth. The next bottle seems like I’m injecting fucking sand into my ass and the results start going down. Is this just a shit source or just shit gear that is hit or miss or is it me.Unfortunately them is happens weather its by accident or on purpose, someone messed up bad batch or trying to stretch the dollar. I have seen labs with the best track records all of a sudden put out vials of pure oil in which case its not an isolated incident. People will start chatting about it. If it is a bad batch most labs (the good ones ) will make it right.

Then there us the chance you been hitting an abundance of scar tissue and your not metabolizing it as you used to.

Get some blood work done. It will help narrow down the reason.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Jetblack14316
12-13-2020, 07:10 PM
I agree, it definitely happens man. I mean, remember where you’re getting there products and where they are produced. Not saying UGL’s are not safe but there is no FDA quality assurance process. It’s all a risk, using UGL.

That’s why I only use sources from this board. Some of the best vets and most active mods on this bitch and post a ton of info and screen everyone that comes in here.

Just stick with BOP man..you can’t go wrong. They stand by their word here and when goes wrong they make it wrong plus a little extra usually.

- [emoji927]