PDA

View Full Version : Shelf life of gear and medicine

Dallas405
12-13-2020, 12:02 PM
Good morning brothers,

I see a lot of posts of people asking how long gear is good for or PCT medicine the USA military was wasting $300,000 a month on expired medicine so they did a shelf life test the FDA took the DOD to court so they could try suppress the findings but as normal it was leaked so I thought I would post the link to the Wikipedia pages and then you can go down the rabbit hole lol it shocked me to find most medicine had 98% effective after 10 years or more and expiration dates are just for big ******** to keep the money coming in..

So enjoy reading

Shelf Life Extension Program - Wikipedia (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelf_Life_Extension_Program)

Mikeyz206
12-13-2020, 02:10 PM
Great post Dallas405, I always store my stuff in a clean,cool dry out of sunlight secure place.

Dallas405
12-13-2020, 02:46 PM
Great post Dallas405, I always store my stuff in a clean,cool dry out of sunlight secure place.

Thank you brother.

That's is the sun uv/ir rays brake down the gear more then anything else even heat doesn't really compare to sunlight she is a nasty bitch also as long as the vial is sealed properly the I would have no problems running 20 year old gear.. there was some original finaplex parabolan 1ml 75.5mg/ml amps getting around about 3 years ago Greg Valentinos buddies had mass put away and when he passed they sold it for crazy prices and that was from the 70's and guys were saying it was still good x

Mikeyz206
12-13-2020, 03:06 PM
Wouldn't that be cool to have some of his stash. Man Greg had some huge biceps that just didnt fit on his arms in my opinion. Those amps probably would out live us too! Very cool to have some stuff from back in the day.

Mr.Beefy
12-13-2020, 03:38 PM
Good morning brothers,

I see a lot of posts of people asking how long gear is good for or PCT medicine the USA military was wasting $300,000 a month on expired medicine so they did a shelf life test the FDA took the DOD to court so they could try suppress the findings but as normal it was leaked so I thought I would post the link to the Wikipedia pages and then you can go down the rabbit hole lol it shocked me to find most medicine had 98% effective after 10 years or more and expiration dates are just for big ******** to keep the money coming in..

So enjoy reading

Shelf Life Extension Program - Wikipedia (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelf_Life_Extension_Program)

Thanks brother!

Mr.Smith45
12-13-2020, 03:52 PM
Wouldn't that be cool to have some of his stash. Man Greg had some huge biceps that just didnt fit on his arms in my opinion. Those amps probably would out live us too! Very cool to have some stuff from back in the day.

Greg had some huge synthol that just didn't fit in his arms.

Dallas405
12-13-2020, 06:00 PM
Greg had some huge synthol that just didn't fit in his arms.

Greg never used synthol im mean for real brother he even stated that he used to pump 2-3 10ml vials a week of test into him self but never synthol also if he did why dose he not have the big hard lumps like every other synthol user that goes that far with it he is so open about everything else why lie about that he is 55 now and has an amazing body have you seen his legs... also if you want to get down to nit picking you are a synthol user as well because you inject oil into your muscles just food for thought...

I agree most of his arms were oil but not synthol like he said 2-3 10ml vials a week of gear adds up i am just sick to death of people spreading miss information they know nothing about also 80% of pro body builders use synthol to bring up lacking body parts 1 or 2 days out from the show

Mr.Smith45
12-14-2020, 12:45 AM
Greg never used synthol im mean for real brother he even stated that he used to pump 2-3 10ml vials a week of test into him self but never synthol also if he did why dose he not have the big hard lumps like every other synthol user that goes that far with it he is so open about everything else why lie about that he is 55 now and has an amazing body have you seen his legs... also if you want to get down to nit picking you are a synthol user as well because you inject oil into your muscles just food for thought...

I agree most of his arms were oil but not synthol like he said 2-3 10ml vials a week of gear adds up i am just sick to death of people spreading miss information they know nothing about also 80% of pro body builders use synthol to bring up lacking body parts 1 or 2 days out from the show

Hey looks like you're right, not synthol, just an equivalent amount of oil from extreme injection volume. Oil from test or oil from synthol, same result, bag of oil. Amazing body, everyone has a right to their own opinion I guess. 80% of pros use synthol just before a show.....ok.

Dallas405
12-15-2020, 06:47 AM
Hey looks like you're right, not synthol, just an equivalent amount of oil from extreme injection volume. Oil from test or oil from synthol, same result, bag of oil. Amazing body, everyone has a right to their own opinion I guess. 80% of pros use synthol just before a show.....ok.

Keep green even has used it to bring up lacking muscle parts fuck me shit loads of IFBB pros talk about it even on you tube and so what if he injected that much test its how he wanted to look you are the pot calling the kettle black if you don't compete and use gear just for vanity than same shit you are pumping oil and gear in just to look good and there is nothing wrong with that because I do the same but to slam some one because you think you're some how better is horse shit and ill call you all day on your bull shit many old school builders have said Greg never used syntho also still to this day no doubt has better legs and clafs then most guys taking gear for real man don't throw stones in a glass house

Mr.Smith45
12-15-2020, 10:31 PM
Sorry bro, just don't care that much either way, have a good one.