PDA

View Full Version : Next best thing to Cash App?

wg23
12-13-2020, 09:31 PM
I’ve been using cash app for awhile to buy bitcoin and then transfer it to blockchain. I have not purchased bitcoin in months and today tried to and it said I am unable to buy bitcoin at this time. Apparently I violated their TOS and my account was closed. I don’t see how because all I had been doing was transferring it to my own blockchain wallet. I used the Abra app with success but there was about a 10% fee. What’s the next best thing you guys use?

cyberninja
12-14-2020, 02:28 PM
Odd! Why was it a violation? Pretty sure that’s what everyone does. I’m following this one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdad
01-24-2021, 11:44 AM
Bump

Caustic Charm
01-26-2021, 01:57 PM
I’ve been using cash app for awhile to buy bitcoin and then transfer it to blockchain. I have not purchased bitcoin in months and today tried to and it said I am unable to buy bitcoin at this time. Apparently I violated their TOS and my account was closed. I don’t see how because all I had been doing was transferring it to my own blockchain wallet. I used the Abra app with success but there was about a 10% fee. What’s the next best thing you guys use?

Oh wow, 10% is a grade A fucking, my friend. I use Exodus as my private wallet, off-chain. Fees are tiny

Caustic Charm
01-26-2021, 01:59 PM
You can also use voyager which I use. Kraken works too.

thebear
01-26-2021, 02:38 PM
You can buy btc in Blockchain now. It’s easy.

Crosstop
01-26-2021, 03:02 PM
You can buy btc in Blockchain now. It’s easy.

I buy bitcoin on cash app and transfer to blockchain. Fees are like 1%. What’s the fee for buying on blockchain.. I have it , just haven’t tried buying through it

thebear
01-26-2021, 03:05 PM
I buy bitcoin on cash app and transfer to blockchain. Fees are like 1%. What’s the fee for buying on blockchain.. I have it , just haven’t tried buying through it

I used to do that. Now I just buy using BTC ATM. If not I would use cash app to blockchain. Fees are a part of using btc and are ok with me.

Crosstop
01-26-2021, 03:11 PM
I used to do that. Now I just buy using BTC ATM. If not I would use cash app to blockchain. Fees are a part of using btc and are ok with me.

Fees for a bitcoin atm where I am are crazy. Tried using an atm and it was like 15-20%

Crashfortyfifth
04-15-2021, 12:54 PM
What’s up brother. Im curious about exodus. Are you still currently using it?

Caustic Charm
04-15-2021, 01:05 PM
What’s up brother. Im curious about exodus. Are you still currently using it?

Me? Every day.

Caustic Charm
04-15-2021, 01:08 PM

I’m into the crypto markets heavy now, and my fav exchange to use is KuCoin. Having said that...

Cashapp is simple, and now you can send bitcoin to someone’s cashtag handle and no longer have to use an address. How cool is that? If I want to get bitcoin into usable cash, cashapp is simplest. There are other tools and you might save a little on fees, but for simplicity I haven’t found anything better or more convenient than cashapp

And I just want to add to this post, FUCK Coinbase. Every time you use those guys for crypto, I guarantee there’s fuckery afoot.