PDA

View Full Version : Wrap Knees at Berea Barbell

darksidefitness
02-13-2013, 01:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1LA6PCNA9A

PAiN
02-13-2013, 01:29 AM
That's tight as hell. Great post bro very useful.

Thanks.

315 BEAST
02-14-2013, 04:53 AM
Wow great video bro, that's tight as fuck

metromuscle
02-14-2013, 01:57 PM
Thanks for posting. I've found so many different ways that people wrap knees; this one really made sense. If it's at all possible for the tightest wrap a person always has to have a (competent) person wrap the knees for them.

darksidefitness
02-14-2013, 02:55 PM
This is part of how to choose a good training partner (or team) theory...!!!

Thanks for posting. I've found so many different ways that people wrap knees; this one really made sense. If it's at all possible for the tightest wrap a person always has to have a (competent) person wrap the knees for them.

cardio
02-21-2013, 08:29 PM
Wow, that looks TIGHT! I'll have to give that a try. I've not really noticed any difference in the various techniques I've used (top-down, bottom-up, x-wrap). It all comes down to how tight of a wrap I can get.
The best way for this is at every half-wrap, take the roll and pull/push the slack out depending on the direction of the wrap, instead of unrolling it. after each pull, unwind a little more wrap and stretch the fuck out of the slack as you make each rotation.

darksidefitness
02-22-2013, 03:16 AM
That's what I do but definitely I going to give a try to this style!!!

Wow, that looks TIGHT! I'll have to give that a try. I've not really noticed any difference in the various techniques I've used (top-down, bottom-up, x-wrap). It all comes down to how tight of a wrap I can get.
The best way for this is at every half-wrap, take the roll and pull/push the slack out depending on the direction of the wrap, instead of unrolling it. after each pull, unwind a little more wrap and stretch the fuck out of the slack as you make each rotation.