View Full Version : red, itchy, bumps

stormn
12-18-2020, 04:17 AM
got a couple kits used them ordered 2 more kits second vial in started getting red itchy bumps when injecting

Madmatt13
12-18-2020, 01:53 PM
More infos please. Are you using actual Bacteriostatic water? Sterile?

stormn
12-18-2020, 03:19 PM
More infos please. Are you using actual Bacteriostatic water? Sterile?

Yes bac water switch injection sites also. Went through 2 kits started third that's when it started happening

Madmatt13
12-18-2020, 03:57 PM
Riggs? Weapon X? I would address with sponsor in private, but I'm a noob.

As long as EVERYTHING is literally the same, bw, pins, wipes, your attitude, you get it.

Mikeyz206
12-18-2020, 04:20 PM
Benadryl helps. I know your looking for the reason or problem. I get a rash and hives sometimes with gear. Mine goes away the next day. Good luck, I hope you get fixed up

stormn
12-18-2020, 09:47 PM
Taking benadryl for 2 days now still same

Madmatt13
12-19-2020, 02:37 PM
Was the temp the same? Did you rush it out of the fridge? I'm at a loss here.

teejey
12-19-2020, 03:32 PM
I couldn't figure out why I had it. Ran a few different generic gh kits. Then suddenly got painful red welts at the site, dizzy headaches all day. Nothing changed just the gh source. Decided it wasnt worth it.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

9TMARE
12-19-2020, 03:38 PM
I have had a reaction similar to this just no bump. The GH had Mannitol in it. I believe that is in it to preserve it better during travels. My body reacted to it. I was sent new kits from the same sponsor with no mannitol and did not have this reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stormn
12-22-2020, 02:51 AM
When I get back Wednesday Im going to shot only bac water and see if its the water

Madmatt13
12-22-2020, 03:22 AM
When I get back Wednesday Im going to shot only bac water and see if its the water

Good idea bro. I was asking about this before but never really found out. Bac Water is a ************ item where I am so you can't just buy it but they have stuff that's Bac Water but not labeled for pinning. I was wondering if they're the same or could have different outcomes?

ski748134
12-22-2020, 04:48 PM
so I had the same thing happen for me it was actually the bac water and it happened with the same gh im still running so it wasn't the hgh it was absolutely the water its cheap maybe try a different water and see if that helps the water i use now is from hospira i have had other water burn also and had bumps and was itchy

9TMARE
12-22-2020, 04:55 PM
so I had the same thing happen for me it was actually the bac water and it happened with the same gh im still running so it wasn't the hgh it was absolutely the water its cheap maybe try a different water and see if that helps the water i use now is from hospira i have had other water burn also and had bumps and was itchy

Definitely a good idea Ski. Eliminate the obvious first [emoji1360]

stormn
12-25-2020, 04:43 AM
Shot just bac water this morning no issues. The water don't expire until Oct. 21. Going to try a new vial out of the other kit I received and see what happens.

Dont wanna be old
12-25-2020, 11:43 AM
Are you using the same injection site/area ?
Concentrate could be too strong . I found more Water prevents redness .
Are you dehydrated ? Just because your not thirsty you can dehydrate in the winter .
Good luck
DWBO

stormn
12-25-2020, 04:41 PM
Are you using the same injection site/area ?
Concentrate could be too strong . I found more Water prevents redness .
Are you dehydrated ? Just because your not thirsty you can dehydrate in the winter .
Good luck
DWBO
I use different injection site everytime. Will try more water see if that works. Will also increase water intake.
Thanks.

Crashmisery
12-27-2020, 03:50 AM
In my experience, changing the BW stopped the rash.

stormn
12-28-2020, 09:27 PM
After injecting only bac water i had no lump, redness, or itching so I took a new vial out of the same kit and a new vial out of an unopened kit added 3 more iu's of bac water to each vial, shot 1iu from each vial shot one in one leg and the other in the other leg. Both of them same result lump, redness, itchy. Going to order more bac water just to see. I wouldn't think that it would be the bac water since I took 1iu of just the water and didn't have any issue

Madmatt13
12-29-2020, 12:24 AM
Just sayin, I do 1cc Bac water per. 3 iu water seems a high concentration like DWOB said. Maybe try thinning it out before tossing it?

stormn
12-29-2020, 03:07 AM
Just sayin, I do 1cc Bac water per. 3 iu water seems a high concentration like DWOB said. Maybe try thinning it out before tossing it?

I added 3iu more water than called for. They're 18iu vial I added 21iu of water so that's 3iu extra of bac water I don't want to delute it much more than that.

Madmatt13
12-29-2020, 06:35 PM
I added 3iu more water than called for. They're 18iu vial I added 21iu of water so that's 3iu extra of bac water I don't want to delute it much more than that.

Same results?

stormn
12-29-2020, 10:03 PM
Same results?

Yes sir red, itchy, lumps. Going to get more bac water and test that. Hope that works don't want to keep pumping craps in to just test it. And as far as testing it 1iu lumps me up pretty good couldn't imagine 10iu's to go get a test done. Like I said I shot just bac water no problem so I don't know if switching out for new water will work

Buddhayoyo
01-01-2021, 10:43 PM
The hgh you are using is Supertropin
you contacted me about this already, I sell a lot of 180 IU kits and 120 IU weekly, so far nobody had reported any of this, I also tried the 180 IU vials from different kits to see if there was any issues, I didn’t get any reactions
there was one time like 2 years ago that I have issues like this and was corrected by the factory
Less than a year ago a client reported something similar and I requested his kits to test myself, the hgh was perfect, but who knows what water he was using
As u can check in my subforum I have plenty of bop members getting hgh from me, and there’s no issues, but I’m not saying you are wrong as you had tried to figure out
Keep me posted and we will figure a way to fix this issue

ski748134
01-02-2021, 01:43 AM
you got pics cause I have used probably close to 50 supertropin kits and never had an issue nor do I know of an issue other then u whats your intent

ski748134
01-02-2021, 01:44 AM
Yes sir red, itchy, lumps. Going to get more bac water and test that. Hope that works don't want to keep pumping craps in to just test it. And as far as testing it 1iu lumps me up pretty good couldn't imagine 10iu's to go get a test done. Like I said I shot just bac water no problem so I don't know if switching out for new water will work

provide pics please

stormn
01-02-2021, 05:48 AM
you got pics cause I have used probably close to 50 supertropin kits and never had an issue nor do I know of an issue other then u whats your intent

Did you not read the post above yours? Buddha stated that they had problems a couple years ago so I'm not the only one i'm sure just about all the sponsors on here have had issues before that's the nature of owning a business which I know personally, I own one. So stop making it sound like I'm trying to rip someone off. What's my intent? Red,itchy,bumps that's what I asked suggestions for not give me more gh or give me money. Which I have been in contact with Buddha and didn't mention money back or more gear. I donate to my community and help others in any way I can let alone take care of the 44 people who work for me. So take your comment and apply it to someone that it applies to. I used 2 of his kits started on third and it started got into another kit same thing.
Same water, same needles, rotate injection sites ordering more water. YOU TELL ME!!!! So my intentions I don't want RED, ITCHY , BUMPS that's all. And if the new water don't work then Fuck it my loss

stormn
01-02-2021, 05:48 AM
Already sent Buddha pics

ilovehgh
01-06-2021, 08:59 AM
I add double the bac water per injection and it works.

Klinkster
01-12-2021, 06:48 PM
This is weird cause I’ve experienced something similar. Little bumps (minor) on the back of my arms (tricep area) and top part of traps along with shoulder area.. kinda like rosacea without the redness. I figured it was cause the weather change and the cold drying my skin out but after reading this it’s making me wonder. Should I lower the dose or or dilute it more like y’all have stated? I believe my source is legit and has quality gear. And I’m using sterile bac water as well. I’ve never broke out taking anything other than my arimadex when estrogen got too low.

Buddhayoyo
01-18-2021, 07:32 PM
I just tested 180 IU ST from 5 different kits for 5 days, I was using some boxes of Ansomone that are about to expired, and switched to the 180IU, I didn’t get any reaction, neither anyone had reported this issue from thousand kits sold in the past 3 months
I spoked to Storm and sent him 2 kits of 120 IU as replacement to see if he gets any reaction, which I doubt cuz the hgh is made in the same factory
these types of reactions are expected, it happens, as we all know, everybody reacts to drugs different, and allergies are expected from every single drug in the market

Bullrush
01-18-2021, 07:42 PM
I added 3iu more water than called for. They're 18iu vial I added 21iu of water so that's 3iu extra of bac water I don't want to delute it much more than that.So you are adding water to the 21 mark on slin syringe? And only pulling to the 1 mark to draw and inject? Why not add 1ml of water and draw to the 10mark ( 1.8ius of hgh solution to inject ) ?

Only the best!

502Kev
01-19-2021, 01:56 AM
Doesn't sound like the GH, sounds more the possibility of the water. I reconstitute with injectable vitamin B6

Buddhayoyo
01-19-2021, 02:14 AM
To Storm
it will b nice if u answer all my text in Wickr
ever since I sent you track, u just disappear and don’t answer
I did my part, now is your time to at least answer me back after u created all this post

Klinkster
01-19-2021, 02:29 AM
I must say this post made me raise an ear and see what others had to say. After doing some searching/talking to brothers from work we came to a conclusion that the little red bumps could be a gluten sensitive rash I’ve gotten.. I’ll be going to the doc ASAP to see if he can handle this for me.
Just being semi new to GH and not exactly knowing how it all works I just got curious and decided to see what this post was about.
Now I must say.

I’ve had no issues with Buddha’s products. Always quick and stealth packaging which makes is easy to order from him, gives you peace at mind knowing your shit won’t get picked up. His responses are quick and so is his shipping. Along with great quality.. annndddd the fact that he’s willing to re ship you stuff and accept yours back to test on himself says a lot. he will be my go to from here on out.
Thanks Buddha keep up the work brotha.

stormn
01-19-2021, 04:38 AM
To Storm
it will b nice if u answer all my text in Wickr
ever since I sent you track, u just disappear and don’t answer
I did my part, now is your time to at least answer me back after u created all this post

You sent me tracking number at 12:17 p.m. today so why do you make it sound like I'm dogging you, worked today not just sitting around. It actually showed up today i added 12iu of water took 1iu it is a little itchy, little swollen will definitely know more in the a.m. will definitely let you all know. As far as me creating this post I thought that's what the fourm is for questions and discussion. I did not bring up any sponsors in my post just wanted input if anyone else has experienced this issue. You are the one that joined in the conversation, I had a private conversation with you on wicker was not wanting to throw you under the bus in any way, just trying to figure out if anyone had any experience on how to fix it. I don't understand why this is happening i ran 2 whole kits of your gh ordered 2 more kits it started happening so I don't understand why it would do that tried everything I could. If it's red and severely itchy in the a.m. then I guess its got to be me reacting badly to it which I completely understand that happens and is not your fault. So please send me info and I will send you money for the kits no problem

stormn
01-19-2021, 04:45 AM
Doesn't sound like the GH, sounds more the possibility of the water. I reconstitute with injectable vitamin B6
I pinned just the water and no reaction I also bought new water willing to give the B6 a try thanks for suggestion

ilovehgh
01-19-2021, 05:04 AM
Itchy, red welts from hgh is USUALLY caused by high dimer content and is USUALLY solved by doubling up on bac water. Once you pull your hgh, say 3iu you then pull 3 more iu of bac water and then inject like normal.

Buddhayoyo
01-19-2021, 06:04 AM
You sent me tracking number at 12:17 p.m. today so why do you make it sound like I'm dogging you, worked today not just sitting around. It actually showed up today i added 12iu of water took 1iu it is a little itchy, little swollen will definitely know more in the a.m. will definitely let you all know. As far as me creating this post I thought that's what the fourm is for questions and discussion. I did not bring up any sponsors in my post just wanted input if anyone else has experienced this issue. You are the one that joined in the conversation, I had a private conversation with you on wicker was not wanting to throw you under the bus in any way, just trying to figure out if anyone had any experience on how to fix it. I don't understand why this is happening i ran 2 whole kits of your gh ordered 2 more kits it started happening so I don't understand why it would do that tried everything I could. If it's red and severely itchy in the a.m. then I guess its got to be me reacting badly to it which I completely understand that happens and is not your fault. So please send me info and I will send you money for the kits no problem
I don’t want your money bro, all is good, I knew if u had a reaction the 120 IU kits will do the same, and not sure what happened but I texted u since Thursday with tracking and never heard from u, so I updated this post to see if u will answer and u sure did, still never replied to my private texts which is all good
good luck bro

Buddhayoyo
01-19-2021, 06:11 AM
Itchy, red welts from hgh is USUALLY caused by high dimer content and is USUALLY solved by doubling up on bac water. Once you pull your hgh, say 3iu you then pull 3 more iu of bac water and then inject like normal.
That’s not the issue, nobody gets any red welts from 120 iu, his reaction was to 180 iu, so I sent him 120 iu to see if still he gets the allergy
nobody had reported this, and I’m sure he has allergies which is common and can happen out of thousand people, maybe he’s allergic to one of the ingredients used, so the best for him is to keep trying other brands

stormn
01-19-2021, 01:17 PM
Took 1iu of the 120's last night. When I pinned had a little itching not much, little redness not much. So this morning not itching , no redness just a little lump. So I am learning towards me reacting badly to the chemical and that is with 12iu's of water. I will add more water and see how that goes.

stormn
01-19-2021, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=Buddhayoyo;1201127]I don’t want your money bro, all is good, I knew if u had a reaction the 120 IU kits will do the same, and not sure what happened but I texted u since Thursday with tracking and never heard from u, so I updated this post to see if u will answer and u sure did, still never replied to my private texts which is all good
good luck bro

Bullrush
01-19-2021, 02:49 PM
Took 1iu of the 120's last night. When I pinned had a little itching not much, little redness not much. So this morning not itching , no redness just a little lump. So I am learning towards me reacting badly to the chemical and that is with 12iu's of water. I will add more water and see how that goes.I still dint understand why u are only adding 12ius of water to the Hgh vial.. Why not add 60ius of water and draw to the 10 mark for 2ius of Hgh solution? This make no sense to me.

Only the best!

502Kev
01-19-2021, 03:53 PM
I pinned just the water and no reaction I also bought new water willing to give the B6 a try thanks for suggestion

B12, my bad

ski748134
01-19-2021, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=Buddhayoyo;1201127]I don’t want your money bro, all is good, I knew if u had a reaction the 120 IU kits will do the same, and not sure what happened but I texted u since Thursday with tracking and never heard from u, so I updated this post to see if u will answer and u sure did, still never replied to my private texts which is all good
good luck bro

did you get it figured out

Buddhayoyo
01-19-2021, 04:47 PM
[QUOTE=stormn;1201161]

did you get it figured out
You can lock this thread, is all good and resolved

stormn
01-19-2021, 05:39 PM
I still dint understand why u are only adding 12ius of water to the Hgh vial.. Why not add 60ius of water and draw to the 10 mark for 2ius of Hgh solution? This make no sense to me.

Only the best!

I start where you are supposed to then add if needed. 60iu's of water won't fit in his vials. I'm leaning more towards the way of it is me. I've changed the water added water to the top of vial same thing happened. Buddha sent me 120iu kits same thing . he sent more kits without me asking. I'm going to try the b12 as recommend hope that works because I loved the first 2 kits I first received that's why I ordered more. I definitely recommend ordering from Buddha his service from product,service,to shipping is top notch. Not his fault!! I thank all of those who responded with their input. And thank you Buddha for your help

Buddhayoyo
01-19-2021, 07:53 PM
I know how frustrated this can be and I hope this goes away
I know you never asked for anything but as a good sponsor I was trying to help, once again and making this clear, you never asked for anything, and if it wasn’t any solution you will take it as your loss, I just hate seeing anyone having this and not able to use my hgh, also like u said, I jumped into this thread cuz I wanted to be honest and give heads up it was ST, cuz I don’t want to hide anything and see if anyone will report it, any feedback good or bad I’ll take it serious and fix it, that’s why I’ve been in the game only in this board for years and everybody can check my whole Thread

Bullrush
01-19-2021, 08:05 PM
I start where you are supposed to then add if needed. 60iu's of water won't fit in his vials. I'm leaning more towards the way of it is me. I've changed the water added water to the top of vial same thing happened. Buddha sent me 120iu kits same thing . he sent more kits without me asking. I'm going to try the b12 as recommend hope that works because I loved the first 2 kits I first received that's why I ordered more. I definitely recommend ordering from Buddha his service from product,service,to shipping is top notch. Not his fault!! I thank all of those who responded with their input. And thank you Buddha for your help60ius of water is to the 60 mark on the insulin syringe. And yes it will fit into the vial. I put 1ml (100ius) into my Hgh powder vial with no problems at all .. and juts draw to the 10 mark to inject , simple and easy..

Only the best!

ski748134
01-19-2021, 08:33 PM
hey guys I'm closing this thread I think everyone gets the point