PDA

View Full Version : cruise cycle

af86
02-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Cruising in between cycles. Where you drop all other compounds
except test and just run it for a couple of months.
What's every ones inuput on this?

does cruising even allow for your receptors to
Clean up at all?

And will your gain and effects be as good when
You reintroduce the other compounds?

gator-mclusky
02-14-2013, 06:03 AM
Personally I dont believe in cruising. Either you are on or off. 50 mgs of Test will completely shut one down. I cant help but think that when the body has no exogenous hormones that it helps it to be more receptive when the compounds are added again.

Other opinions welcome and some swear by it though. I personally dont feel it gives the body a break.....or at least not enough of one.

sensitivenips
02-14-2013, 05:07 PM
cruising is meant for older dudes, or dudes that dont care about the possibility of having kids. when im 45, i may consider cruising, but until then im siding with gator on this one.

PAiN
02-14-2013, 05:07 PM
I blast and cruise and will be doing that for the rest of my life. I wouldn't suggest anyone do it unless you are at that age where it's necessary or your test levels are very low.

No, cruising will not allow your receptors to clear up or get your regular test levels back. As Gator said even 50mgs introduced into your system will shut you down.

I cruise in between cycles at 250mgs of Test and blast at 1gram or more during cycles.

When cruising you will have to take more gear when blasting to achieve the same results as you did when you completely came off.

I prefer to cruise rather than PCT. If you are younger or don't have to I wouldn't suggest it.

I suggest to everyone over 40 to start TRT.

cardio
02-17-2013, 11:17 PM
I've been on TRT for a year and just starting the blast/cruise phase as my lab work gets done every 6 months now. How long does it take to go back to a normal level after blasting with 1gram? is 8 weeks enough time to let the bloodwork go back to normal so the doc doesn't suspect the extra juice?

bigdude
04-29-2013, 12:44 PM
Blast with
I've been on TRT for a year and just starting the blast/cruise phase as my lab work gets done every 6 months now. How long does it take to go back to a normal level after blasting with 1gram? is 8 weeks enough time to let the bloodwork go back to normal so the doc doesn't suspect the extra juice?

Blast with a shorter ester, prop or suspension is out of ur system faster so u might get away with it

mizzou24
04-29-2013, 02:13 PM
At 250 mg a week your body would be producing around a High natural level so in theory yes your body is getting a break from your blast which are going to be higher. Just because you blast and cruise doesn't mean you can't have kids.. Know plenty of people that have kids doing this. Your body is an amazing thing it will bAlance out even after blasting Nd cruising.. Yeah your test levels might be on the lower side..not always but it's always possible and I'm not saying it isn't possible that you will go sterile.. Anyways blast and cruising is for someone who is either older and ready for trt Orr someone who is very serious and wants to compete.

keith1569
04-29-2013, 02:15 PM
I too cruise, but I cruise on 100mg test 150mg tren enth, it's amazing imo and my labs are hardly affected at all. I get labs don't always show everything unless you get ultrasounds and such but just throwing in what works for me

TexxGearsRep
04-30-2013, 12:36 PM
I cruise sometimes too a good cruising dosage for me is about 500 milligrams makes me feel fine I still have my edge and aggression and when I decide to blast it feels as good as it always did!

Boltbreaker
05-08-2013, 03:37 AM
I have kids already and don't plan on anymore. Never thought of cruising before but I just don't ever feel like coming off completely for a long time if ever. I am cool with TRT even though my levels were fine prior. Now at 33 and wife is near 40 it doesn't matter anymore anymore. I like feeling like 18 all the time. I agree that you receptors so t clean up and will get desensitized but it is what it is. My question is how much do you call off from a cycle if you just cruise in between? Or is that a sure fire way to hold I got the gains. How long should I Cruise In between cycles?

slash75cmd
05-08-2013, 06:20 PM
I cruise sometimes too a good cruising dosage for me is about 500 milligrams makes me feel fine I still have my edge and aggression and when I decide to blast it feels as good as it always did!
Would you consider a cruise dose at 500 more of a feel thing or do you actually not feel benefits at a lower dose? I've recently been going between 300 and 450, but there is no science behind it for me. Just making sure that I don't feel like I'm dragging.

altered beast
05-18-2013, 01:54 PM
im in the middle of this right now. im 33 and my gf is older i have my kids and she does too so at this point in life im all set on kids. i started test e becouse i like to lift and also i felt like my test levels were low even tho doc says no. but since ive been doin test my anxiety is gone and i stay thinner than if i wasnt on with the same work out and diet. its been about a year and so far so good. i cruise on 250mg and my buddy does 500 so i might bump it up soon becouse hes a beast lol

Smoove
05-18-2013, 08:35 PM
45 years old, vasectomy and a cruiser!

texson
05-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Cruising in between cycles. Where you drop all other compounds
except test and just run it for a couple of months.
What's every ones inuput on this?

does cruising even allow for your receptors to
Clean up at all?

And will your gain and effects be as good when
You reintroduce the other compounds?

Your receptors are never clean....in a virginal sense. your normal test production garantees that. going off cycle and reducing dosages means less receptor saturation.

texson
05-18-2013, 08:39 PM

dude, that cruise control is set kinda high, huh?

whoah.

Sleeper
05-18-2013, 09:54 PM
I am with PAIN on this one. If you are over 40 you are just not going to be satisfied with the way that you feel with your natural level of test. I have been all over the place and have settled on 200mg/week TestE. it keeps my values at between 1100 and 1200 and I dont have to take an estrogen blocker with that dose, and my hemoglobin stays between 16.5 and 17.0

texson
05-18-2013, 09:58 PM
I

yep. that's what i'd say. fuk pct.

but then, im in my 40's

Tattz
05-18-2013, 10:26 PM
I made the choice only because I can't have kids anyway. So I had no worries. Just be careful , some people's bodies need a break once in a while

texson
05-18-2013, 10:31 PM
I made the choice only because I can't have kids anyway. So I had no worries. Just be careful , some people's bodies need a break once in a while

true.

and routine bloodwork should always be part of the plan.

1tuffcookie
05-22-2013, 05:19 PM
I'm 45 going on 46, just started running cycles about 2 yrs. ago with a PCT in between. i don't have enough experience to comment but I must say my junk works just fine when off cycle so I am assuming my test levels are ok. I have gotten some bloodwork prior to ever doing AAS and have compared them to results I've gotten while on cycle. HUGE diff. obviously. What would be the pros and cons to crusing as opposed to = time on as off?

texas boy
05-22-2013, 06:38 PM
good info

1tuffcookie
05-23-2013, 09:10 PM
I'm 45 going on 46, just started running cycles about 2 yrs. ago with a PCT in between. i don't have enough experience to comment but I must say my junk works just fine when off cycle so I am assuming my test levels are ok. I have gotten some bloodwork prior to ever doing AAS and have compared them to results I've gotten while on cycle. HUGE diff. obviously. What would be the pros and cons to crusing as opposed to = time on as off?
Bump

Rmewrench
05-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Some of the benefits of staying on include not being on the roller coaster ride of getting big then loosing some of your gains when you come of and run a pct. Part of that roller coaster ride includes the emotional state as well, its hard to look in the mirror and see your gains diminishing. Staying on also helps keeps your test from completely crashing. Its really a personal choice and dependent on goals and where you want to go with your body. One of the negatives are believed to be that once you stay on for a prolonged amount of time your natural test production will be permanently shut down. Some Endocrinologist have taken the notion that no matter what a man will recover if they stop taking exogenous testosterone. I know this for fact because my endo tried getting me to stop. When I asked him about recovery time he said anywhere from 3 month's to however long I've been on. Well for me that's been YEARS.. I told him to fuck off and walked out.. Another negative is your overall health. I believe this is dosage dependent, but some studies say prolonged exposure to synthetic testosterone can possible lead to prostate issues. I referenced dose because 1,000mg of test a week is not trt or a cruise!! 100-200mg/wk are normal trt doses, if one chooses to abuse aas for a extended period of time, then it will definitely affect you're overall health. In a nut shell, if one decides to stay on, I would recommend getting a script and doing it with a doctors care. I personally do it this way. My insurance covers my script and all my blood work and doctor visits. Monitoring yourself is important when you decide to do this. Not only test levels but estrogen levels as well. Plus if anything gets out of wack you can catch it very quickly. I'm pushing 40 and already have 3 children. There are lots of things to take into consideration. On the flip side there are people who have been on for years and even on trt and still have healthy kids. I've kind of jumped around in this post, but do your research and decide what's best for you and your goals.

1tuffcookie
05-24-2013, 06:16 PM
Great stuff bro thank you for your insight.

cyberninja
11-22-2018, 08:34 PM
I blast and cruise and will be doing that for the rest of my life. I wouldn't suggest anyone do it unless you are at that age where it's necessary or your test levels are very low.

No, cruising will not allow your receptors to clear up or get your regular test levels back. As Gator said even 50mgs introduced into your system will shut you down.

I cruise in between cycles at 250mgs of Test and blast at 1gram or more during cycles.

When cruising you will have to take more gear when blasting to achieve the same results as you did when you completely came off.

I prefer to cruise rather than PCT. If you are younger or don't have to I wouldn't suggest it.

Hey Pain, when you run a gram of test what AI do you use? And does your dosage change when you move to a cruise? I’m 44 years old, and I like to blast and cruise, but estrogen sides always fuck with me. I have a developed gland that likes to swell up on me. Been using Aromasin 12.5 eod and raloxiphene 50 mg a day. Starting to think surgery is my next option, but it’s not overly visible so I’m not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk