PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching BTC!?

thebear
12-27-2020, 04:56 PM
I haven’t used or even checked on my Blockchain investments in a while. Decided to log in today and fuck! BTC is streaming up and I made some good money [emoji384]

StayFocused1313
12-27-2020, 05:04 PM
I haven’t used or even checked on my Blockchain investments in a while. Decided to log in today and fuck! BTC is streaming up and I made some good money [emoji384]

It’s going wild recently. Wish I had bought more when it was 5200 6 months ago for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
12-27-2020, 05:10 PM
Yeah! Almost 27k right now!!

Max [emoji108]

maxmuscle1
12-27-2020, 06:21 PM

Cash out! IMO[emoji48]

Max

gihbo
12-31-2020, 11:00 AM
I, myself just recently got back into it and from EVERYTHING that I have read the spike this time is unlike that of 2018 where as investors aren't still unsure if its a fad or not. Big names like microstrategy and others have been buying it up faster than it can be mined. Elon Musk (Tesla CEO) wants to buy in at the billions mark. Paypal- PAYPAL, Even jumped on board and is offering this for sale and use on its platform. Many other investment firms ( Square, Citibank, Fidelity Investments) are warming up to it as a hedge against inflation as wellif they aren't on board already!! The long term holders are showing up and greatly outweigh the short term traders very much the opposite of what happened a few years ago. With governments printing money for which they do not have the gold in reserves to back up and the US dollar about to tank in worth ,inflate or go off line completely people are showing up in record numbers to get something in their portfolios that is still decentralized from any actual bank and has a finite amount to be in circulation.
To date roughly 18.7 million bitcoins have been mined with a total amount of 21.5 million ever to be available. When you combine that with an estimated amount of between 20%-35% already lost due to typographical errors and now corporate money flowing in bullishly and short term traders vanishing it is easy to see why projected forecasts for 2021 are not unrealistic. I have seen everything from a conservative $50,000 to $318,000 by the end of 2021! Looking back to 2011 where you could have bought in at $0.0008- $0.08 per btc you can see we've come a long way. As far as skeptics go- they too are starting to warm up to the digital currency as well.

My take is that if you have any money at all to play with I would open up a coinbase account and invest it in BTC. Go to coinbase.com

References:

Watch out for this risk as bitcoin looks toward $50,000 and higher in 2021 - analysts | Kitco News (https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-12-29/Watch-out-for-this-risk-as-bitcoin-looks-toward-50-000-and-higher-in-2021-analysts.html)

5 crucial bitcoin predictions for 2021, from a fintech expert (https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/22/bitcoin-trends-predictions-2021.html)

https://capital.com/bitcoin-price-prediction-2021-and-beyond

maxmuscle1
12-31-2020, 12:52 PM
Wonder how much the Winklevoss Twins have right now?? [emoji51]

Max

gihbo
12-31-2020, 01:57 PM
1 billion according to Bloomberg business!

maxmuscle1
12-31-2020, 02:39 PM
1 billion according to Bloomberg business!

Dayum! Today is a good day for their Portfolio [emoji106][emoji1690]

Max

gihbo
01-01-2021, 01:23 AM
@ max If you invested 10k earlier this year you could have made roughly 50k by now as it hovers at 29k per BTC

jsnm
01-02-2021, 04:57 PM
Over 32k today!

thebear
01-02-2021, 05:43 PM
Over 32k today!

Oh yes!

stephenkelly
01-02-2021, 06:03 PM
Yes I am I just started investing and already making money.

I MOVE WEIGHT LIKE YOU MOVE YOUR MOUTH

gihbo
01-03-2021, 02:22 AM
broke $33,199 to start settling mid 32.
Coinbase has seen an abundance of new players coming on board. We still haven't seen the 2021 institutional money start to flow in yet which sets this bull run up for even more to come. Btc on the exchanges is dwindling as well- 2021 is gonna be -- ewwwwww-whhheeeeeee!!!!!
I see 50k coming fast since we blew right through the 20 and 30k psychological barriers

Mikeyz206
01-03-2021, 03:46 AM
I thought 30,000 it would stop. I can't believe this.

gihbo
01-04-2021, 09:44 PM
Seems we have a solid floor at over 30k!! I strongly believe in this which is why I've been Hodling' all my btc's forever now. Conservative prediction for 2021- $75k

Chandlerjohnson325
01-04-2021, 09:47 PM
I’m a newb when it comes to BTC hell I had like 100$ in my wallet from leftover from an order I had placed and checked on it today it’s like $156 crazy to me I didn’t realize it was like this I should have invested a bunch but I’m new to the game. I bet guys are making big money

ilovehgh
01-04-2021, 11:40 PM
If only I could go back to 09 and drop a grand on btc :(

Booker
01-05-2021, 06:18 PM
If only I could go back to 09 and drop a grand on btc :(

You wouldnt need to drop $9k. You could have put $10, $50, and still make bank. These opportunities are still out there. Keep digging.

Booker

ilovehgh
01-05-2021, 06:44 PM
You wouldnt need to drop $9k. You could have put $10, $50, and still make bank. These opportunities are still out there. Keep digging.

Booker

I said drop 1k bro not 9 lol. Shit even 100 bucks worth of bitcoin back when it was dirt cheep would be MILLIONS right now. Just wishful thinking is all. I'm currently invested in Ethereum and Ripple and if BTC take a big drop I'll drop a few grand on it and see what it does by 2030 lol.

Booker
01-05-2021, 09:19 PM
I said drop 1k bro not 9 lol. Shit even 100 bucks worth of bitcoin back when it was dirt cheep would be MILLIONS right now. Just wishful thinking is all. I'm currently invested in Ethereum and Ripple and if BTC take a big drop I'll drop a few grand on it and see what it does by 2030 lol.

That is where my head is at. I’m researching long investment buys. Some of the other alternatives are looking promising. They remind me of penny stocks so I’m treading lightly and not getting overly upset on large price swings. I doubled all my investment acct in 19’ but it’s not fast enough for me. I just started learning about other cryptos and what they have to offer for everyone. It’s exciting to watch and be apart of now. :)

Booker

SloppyJ
01-05-2021, 10:58 PM
It's been going crazy. This is like the run it made a couple of years ago when it went to 20k. The alt coins went crazy then it all came tumbling down again. I can't see this time being much different except I'll buy more when the floor drops out.

gihbo
01-06-2021, 01:22 AM
It's been going crazy. This is like the run it made a couple of years ago when it went to 20k. The alt coins went crazy then it all came tumbling down again. I can't see this time being much different except I'll buy more when the floor drops out.

You know I thought that myself but then I couldn't resist digging deep to find out what is going on here. What I found is really a testament to the fact that this bull run/market is very much different. We now have institutional money pouring in where as in 2018 there was little if none at all. Major investors and investment firms are starting to see this as a store of value. Fidelity Investments, Square, Paypal, Microstrategy and on and on are now firmly placed in the cryptocurrency markets. Proof of this new type of money is the dip we saw in the wee hours of Monday morning when BTC dropped several thousand dollars just to be brought right back up to 31k by the time i woke up. So this run is very much fueled by new money/different money and a renewed interest in light of world affairs especially the fact that fiat is shitting the bed.
I think you may find that the new solid support floor is right around 28k and climbing. How high this climbs is anyones guess. It's one of those moments where you have the opportunity to take a leap of faith with a large sum of cash based on due diligence and a calculated risk assessment. It could just be the one chance that pays off huuuuuggggeeeee!!!! Fuck-I hope it does

Jaxz
01-06-2021, 01:26 AM

I believe your going to have wait a while for it to bottom again . Now I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket either

*XXL
01-06-2021, 02:04 AM

Assume ether is etherium?

“What kills, survives.” [emoji3582][emoji3582] L

maxmuscle1
01-06-2021, 07:45 AM
35k right now.

Max

Chandlerjohnson325
01-06-2021, 11:51 AM
35k right now.

Max

Max is gonna cash out and use his funds to open a damn restaurant lol! Well actually the first ever GYM/RESTAURANT that would be interesting!

gihbo
01-06-2021, 12:32 PM
The conservative prediction is $55k
Some say up to $318K !!!!!!!!!

If we see $318 k at the end of 2021 I will never have to work again and just jet set the globe!!

Congratulations to all the brave ones who have hung in there and not sold out! You are about to see your courage rewarded

maxmuscle1
01-06-2021, 01:37 PM
Max is gonna cash out and use his funds to open a damn restaurant lol! Well actually the first ever GYM/RESTAURANT that would be interesting!

I grew up in the rest business as my mom and grand have ran more than a few. It is a very hard biz; I actually would like to make a e-book/Vlog or have something to do with food and fitness. Cheat Meals Included! [emoji123]. These fitness meals made custom are a good idea but; they fail a lot as well. I wanted to order the Jay Cutler MegaFit Meals to see how they tasted but they had a 32 meal custom made deal which was $400 and after his promo code it was $342, basically 4 meals daily w a few snack items and it would last one week. So if I subscribed 5% more off. It was $325 a week: $1,300 a month!! They were good custom meals but, I can make the same thing{actually better}for $400(all grass-fed organic) or $250 eating cheaper meats@Sams/Costco and have a ton of extra carbs and increased protein. It is time consuming prepping, cooking and packaging my food But damn! $1,300 a month is out of bounds. I laughed because a lot of the meals are what I eat. He even had a Cutler version Max Burrito, lol. It was 690kcals: 40p, 45c, 38f . I customize mine to my goal/requirement at the time. Some are keto style, some are 816kcals: 65p, 130c, 4f for bulk meal.
But I can make for $1.40. His are $11.95!! He also has a limited delivery area. Hmmm [emoji848]

Max

SloppyJ
01-06-2021, 10:53 PM
You know I thought that myself but then I couldn't resist digging deep to find out what is going on here. What I found is really a testament to the fact that this bull run/market is very much different. We now have institutional money pouring in where as in 2018 there was little if none at all. Major investors and investment firms are starting to see this as a store of value. Fidelity Investments, Square, Paypal, Microstrategy and on and on are now firmly placed in the cryptocurrency markets. Proof of this new type of money is the dip we saw in the wee hours of Monday morning when BTC dropped several thousand dollars just to be brought right back up to 31k by the time i woke up. So this run is very much fueled by new money/different money and a renewed interest in light of world affairs especially the fact that fiat is shitting the bed.
I think you may find that the new solid support floor is right around 28k and climbing. How high this climbs is anyones guess. It's one of those moments where you have the opportunity to take a leap of faith with a large sum of cash based on due diligence and a calculated risk assessment. It could just be the one chance that pays off huuuuuggggeeeee!!!! Fuck-I hope it does

Man not to be mean but that's kind of the same line they used back then too. I wish I would have kept all that I had when it crashed hard in 2018(?) but I sold and got out. Actually used it to buy some badass electronics for my boat. Now instead of not catching any, I can see the ones that I don't catch!!

I have nothing but the best intentions for BTC. It's been a real game changer for a ton of things. I just can't see it sustaining this massive increase. There will be a correction at some point. Another pump and dump if you will.

Booker
01-07-2021, 12:41 AM
The conservative prediction is $55k
Some say up to $318K !!!!!!!!!

If we see $318 k at the end of 2021 I will never have to work again and just jet set the globe!!

Congratulations to all the brave ones who have hung in there and not sold out! You are about to see your courage rewarded

I am digging hard into alts. There are a lot of good products coming out that is not directly btc and will help a lot of people in the future when more people understand what crypto will do for them financially. The Chinese market, I hypotheses, will embrace these coins as a way for them to try to be independent from a dictatorial country. Still lots of opportunity out there! Fuck yeah gentlemen!

Booker

maxmuscle1
01-07-2021, 12:54 AM
37k!

gihbo
01-07-2021, 11:46 AM
My God! The predictions and forecasts may be spot on!!! \ I read one saying 55k by the end of January and it doesnt seem like a pipe dream anymore.....

There are massive amounts of buy orders placed in the dips which is why this thing keeps rolling. Combine that with the investor and institutional money pouring in I could see 150k for New Years 2021

maxmuscle1
01-07-2021, 04:18 PM
Almost about to hit 40k! 39,300 as of now

Max [emoji122]

StayFocused1313
01-07-2021, 04:29 PM
Almost about to hit 40k! 39,300 as of now

Max [emoji122]

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xiN0BXMETVsx0AxTXt/giphy.gif
$$$$$

maxmuscle1
01-07-2021, 05:45 PM
Here is a previous thread I started Nov 2019[emoji1690]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210107/87ec72fbec5a3fea37313f234d50c225.plist
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210107/04a57c39914d16fb42b335b29288ae83.plist

It is interesting to see. At that time, I was just hoping it would hit $10k ! Lol. It was around 9k at that time.

Max [emoji108][emoji122]

Booker
01-08-2021, 06:38 PM
Does BTC Cash have the same kind of sacristy? Or should I just stick with traditional BTC?

Booker

kubes
01-08-2021, 08:09 PM
I bought mine when it was down to 3,800. I just made a killing

maxmuscle1
01-08-2021, 11:22 PM
Does BTC Cash have the same kind of sacristy? Or should I just stick with traditional BTC?

Booker

I never got into all the alts and other offspring companies. Just straight BTC. They have so many ways to invest around the whole tech and biz behind it but; a lot of it is total hype and some are solid. I will say that : I compare it to gambling , craps if you will. It seems to be sticking around as you probably know.

Max[emoji1690][emoji106]

Booker
01-08-2021, 11:30 PM
I never got into all the alts and other offspring companies. Just straight BTC. They have so many ways to invest around the whole tech and biz behind it but; a lot of it is total hype and some are solid. I will say that : I compare it to gambling , craps if you will. It seems to be sticking around as you probably know.

Max[emoji1690][emoji106]

I am late to the game on this one because I never really believed in BTC. Like most who studied finance and currency, you can get fucked real quick. There are no fundamentals on BTC but what draws me to BTC is the institutional investors/ pension funds/ endowments/ etc that are putting a ton of money into this. I can handle an 80% correction.. I do not need the money. But you bet your ass I’m gonna dump more in when that bubble pops.. or not. I’ll take another $2k in my account if this gravy train hits $100k or higher. It would be nice to have 1 BTC.. I don’t see that happening in my future tho. Man can dream right?

Thanks for the insight Max.

Booker

maxmuscle1
01-08-2021, 11:38 PM
I am late to the game on this one because I never really believed in BTC. Like most who studied finance and currency, you can get fucked real quick. There are no fundamentals on BTC but what draws me to BTC is the institutional investors/ pension funds/ endowments/ etc that are putting a ton of money into this. I can handle an 80% correction.. I do not need the money. But you bet your ass I’m gonna dump more in when that bubble pops.. or not. I’ll take another $2k in my account if this gravy train hits $100k of higher. It would be nice to have 1 BTC.. I don’t see that happening in my future tho.

Thanks for the insight Max.

Booker

Yeah, a few people here know I lost almost 10k in a day! Luckily, I got it back and just let my {what I call Free Money} sit. If it goes to 3g again ; I would probably reinvest. Lol [emoji23]. I stopped all the day trading and bitcoin stuff , shit is addictive and takes up space in your mind. I do like to gamble but ; only if I have an edge..like if my papa gives me a horse ! I am definitely betting . He did hit 2 - Pick 6s at Delmar and Santa Anita. He is a math/stat history wizard and can remember everything....

Max[emoji1690][emoji123]

gihbo
01-09-2021, 10:07 PM
Seems we have solid support at 39.500. Lets hope the price discovery keeps bumping it up. I would love to see even the most conservative 2021 prediction of 55k come to light. Hell I'll even buy another one if it takes a dip down to 30k!!

thebear
01-09-2021, 11:05 PM
I keep cashing out profits. This is fun!

Booker
01-09-2021, 11:50 PM
I have a decent spread throughout the top 5 cryptos. Just waiting to verify my acct with crypto.com to grab Polk & VeChain.

Booker

gihbo
01-10-2021, 01:26 PM
I keep cashing out profits. This is fun!

How are you investing to cash out profit?