PDA

View Full Version : Primobolan Revisited !!

maxmuscle1
12-29-2020, 10:29 AM
FOR INFORMATION ONLY
Primobolan Revisited :
Primobolan is also known as metenolone enanthate or methenolone enanthate. Primobolan[emoji2400] depot is the injectable version of the steroid methenolone. Primobolan orals (methenolone acetate), both were produced by Schering . Primobolan, known as the safer steroid and reports have stated that it can be successfully added to ones hormone replacement therapy year round, of course this is dose dependant. The side effects of primobolan do not include those of an estrogenic nature. The methenolone hormone does not aromatize and carries no progestin nature. This makes side effects like gynecomastia and water retention impossible with this steroid. Gains in both muscle and strength More endurance, helping you to work out for longer Better nitrogen retention Improved blood flow, allowing extra oxygen and nutrients to be sent to your muscles. Primobolan offer a gain in muscles of good qualities, quite well preserved after discontinuance. The side effects of primobolan will also rarely include any blood pressure related issues unless stacked or abused at high levels. The possible side effects of primobolan depot will be far less extensive than many anabolic steroids. While it will still carry possible side effects, they are in many ways much milder than many anabolic steroids. If a person was looking for a side effect free, this is the closest a person is going to get. The bodybuilders and athletes focus more on their muscle development. Knowledge of how important it is to use testosterone as a base to any cycle. It is important to keep in mind that methenolone enanthate – primobolan {primo} is a dht derivative compound that does not aromatize and this means that no estrogenic based side effects would occur with this compound.
A study compares 1200 mg of primobolan per week against 300 mg of testosterone propionate per week. 1200 mg of primobolan per week is the highest steroid dosage, it was found to be generally well tolerated in a clinical setting{please research yourself}. What's even more interesting about it is the study was conducted on women. It can be very beneficial to add a low dose of testosterone to a solo cycle of primobolan depot. Some use 200mg of primo along with their prescribed TRT, others use 300-500mg of Primo along with TRT. Primo at 800mg to 1200mg is solely used for competition bodybuilding along with several other compounds like testosterone, Anavar, Halo, T3, Clenbuterol, GH, Ig1, EPO, Metformin, Insulin, Diuretics, and others.
ORAL PRIMO INFORMATION:
Oral Primobolan acetate dosage and cycles the ideal primobolan dosage for men is approximately 200-400mg per week, or 50-150mg per day. For women, this is dramatically less at just 50-100mg a week : although some studies suggest 25-75mgs per day can be safe and is used by competing female athletes.
CLASSIC STACKING:
Primo, Test, Winstrol was/is popular.
Primo, Sust, Dbol or Anadrol
Primo, Deca, Test, Var
Primo, Test, Halo, Clen, T3
Primo, Para, Test, Var
On and On.

Max [emoji123][emoji1690]

JohnMcc
12-29-2020, 12:20 PM
Good read thank you Max. I just started some primo last night.

maxmuscle1
12-29-2020, 12:36 PM
Good read thank you Max. I just started some primo last night.

Congratulations! The most mild and prized compound out there as far as AA. Just takes time and determination...which U have [emoji122][emoji120][emoji123]

Max

Jetblack14316
12-29-2020, 03:13 PM
Sitting on 4 bottles of Primo. Can’t wait to use eventually!

- [emoji927]

maxmuscle1
12-29-2020, 04:07 PM
Sitting on 4 bottles of Primo. Can’t wait to use eventually!

- [emoji927]

https://media3.giphy.com/media/11VJQLK6RQPa1i/giphy.gif
Yess!!

Max

Caustic Charm
12-29-2020, 04:12 PM
New girl wants to try it with anavar. What’s the length of cycle recommended for it Max?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
12-29-2020, 04:22 PM
New girl wants to try it with anavar. What’s the length of cycle recommended for it Max?

Not advice:
Generally females use Var - 5-20mg in 4-6 week cycles. Some use 50mg Primo too. Tbol is used as well 10-20mg . They all seem to like switching Clen/t3 and ECA stack for fat burning . Clen seems to be very anabolic-like! (Not actually) but Like, muscle sparing. Sarms are in the mix too. Ostarine, Cardarine, Lgd 4033 and 3033 {low dose}.
Not a suggestion of any kind

Max[emoji1690]

*XXL
12-29-2020, 04:23 PM
Love primo. Hard to score real shit.

ilovehgh
12-29-2020, 06:58 PM

Not if you brew your own lol.

mightymouse84
12-31-2020, 03:29 PM
My absolute favorite. I run it mid-high dose on blast, low dose on cruise if I can afford to. The longer you run it, the better it works. I've only been B&C for a little over 2 years and I can say that most of the muscle mass I've gained is more from test and primo than anything else

Caustic Charm
12-31-2020, 04:14 PM
Not if you brew your own lol.

Exactly what I said.

Drillit
12-31-2020, 04:33 PM
My absolute favorite. I run it mid-high dose on blast, low dose on cruise if I can afford to. The longer you run it, the better it works. I've only been B&C for a little over 2 years and I can say that most of the muscle mass I've gained is more from test and primo than anything else

Right here! All year long. I’ve found a sweet spot at 6-800 on blast depending what else I’m running. On cruise I find it a lot easier to stay bigger and leaner with it.

mightymouse84
12-31-2020, 05:17 PM
Right here! All year long. I’ve found a sweet spot at 6-800 on blast depending what else I’m running. On cruise I find it a lot easier to stay bigger and leaner with it.

Man I thought I was the only one on here haha. I like 600 on blast, what's your cruise dose? I like 200 on cruise, I find that it is effective at the dose only if I'm tapering off from the blast dose. I can't imagine just doing 200 primo would really do much of anything if it hasn't had time to build up in your system.

BarbellNinja
01-01-2021, 07:36 PM
600mg is my sweet spot as well. Primo is pretty much the only other injectable I'll run in addition to my TrT. Do you have any experience front loading it? The only downside side is the time it takes to start showing results. Once they do start.....they are constant and quality.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
01-02-2021, 10:44 AM
If I was gonna do it again it; it would be at a high mg with low test. I am far away from doing a long term primo/Provi/GH/TRT type deal.

Max [emoji1690][emoji123][emoji120]

Klinkster
01-05-2021, 12:50 PM
Nice! Thanks for the info bro. I’ll be running primo for the first time here soon! Hopefully I’ll love it like I love tren so I don’t have to go back to the tren life for a while.

Caustic Charm
01-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Nice! Thanks for the info bro. I’ll be running primo for the first time here soon! Hopefully I’ll love it like I love tren so I don’t have to go back to the tren life for a while.

The difference is, primo raws are 15 bucks a gram doing it yourself. If you’re buying finished product, running primo at a high dose is gonna cost you 250 to 400 a month. Depends on your dose

bigdaddy6900
01-06-2021, 02:10 PM
Any good recipe

Klinkster
01-06-2021, 06:17 PM
The difference is, primo raws are 15 bucks a gram doing it yourself. If you’re buying finished product, running primo at a high dose is gonna cost you 250 to 400 a month. Depends on your dose

Well if it gives me the gains I’m wanting without the harsh sides of them and keeps me off the tren then I might could swing it. I was thinking
Primo 600mg a week
Test e 500mg a week
Npp 400mg a week.
Split dose’s of course 3 shots a week. Mon-we’d-frid.
I love tren but I just can’t fuck with that stuff anymore or t least for a while...

Hit me up if you have any questions or concerns! [emoji1434]
Advancedphar.ma
Advanced Pharma | Advanced Pharmaceutical (https://advancedphar.ma)

maxmuscle1
01-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Nice [emoji106]! 1.5g total. You will beast out [emoji123][emoji123][emoji91]

Max [emoji108]

TheMack
01-09-2021, 03:39 AM
Great article brother. Solid information. You know, after all these years I've never run Primo. I think 2021 is my year to change that.

ski748134
01-09-2021, 01:41 PM
amazing read and good info its no secret im a primo lover and junkie lol I start back again today with training running and lifting and running gear had staph for 2 weeks couldn't even walk but i always encouge guys low mid test i go 400 test 500 deca 800 primo hgh a decent amount and im adding winny i got to get back healthy and in shape

Riggs
01-09-2021, 11:12 PM
Thread unlocked

Questions....pm me.

TheMack
01-13-2021, 06:09 PM

That's great brother. Please keep us posted on how the primo treats you. I hope to be not far behind you.

bigdaddy6900
01-14-2021, 01:39 PM
I’m going test 500, dhb 300, primo 400 hgh var winny

BarbellNinja
01-14-2021, 03:24 PM
I’m going test 500, dhb 300, primo 400 hgh var winny

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThat DHB/Primo combo is [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] That has become my go to stack. Low sides with high quality muscle gain. My physique hardly changes when I drop back down to my TrT dose......given my eating stays clean.

Sent from my SM-G715U using Tapatalk

bigdaddy6900
01-18-2021, 09:21 PM
I’m adding sten too this way I don’t have to run primo ad high .

Bullseye Forever
01-29-2021, 04:04 AM
Yes but if you do get some good stuff,the primo is sweet!!

Caustic Charm
01-29-2021, 04:06 AM

We have a sponsor that sells the real deal. Expensive as always, but no question about its origin.

Bullseye Forever
01-29-2021, 04:15 AM
We have a sponsor that sells the real deal. Expensive as always, but no question about its origin.

When it’s good it’s good I agree bud!!

BarbellNinja
01-29-2021, 11:05 AM
I've had nothing but excellent results with all the board sponsors Primo!! I never even think twice about it's authenticity.

ski748134
01-29-2021, 03:51 PM
there used to be a sponsor on here that people thought was the primo king personally I didn't like them wasn't cause the gear just thought they where Arrogant asf we used to send stuff out to be tested it turned out to be boldone cypinate which has bite like primo 200 and gives a close look physically I do belive for the most part we have unbelievable sources here my suggestions with buying trestolone halo primo caber ect are find a source you trust and know they are above board stuck with them don't bounce all around when u have a good spot I have gotten really burned that way

allnattyjuice
01-29-2021, 04:08 PM

Which sponsor? Just curious. I’ve had 2 cycles.. 1 amazing, 1 not so amazing

Caustic Charm
01-29-2021, 04:48 PM
there used to be a sponsor on here that people thought was the primo king personally I didn't like them wasn't cause the gear just thought they where Arrogant asf we used to send stuff out to be tested it turned out to be boldone cypinate which has bite like primo 200 and gives a close look physically I do belive for the most part we have unbelievable sources here my suggestions with buying trestolone halo primo caber ect are find a source you trust and know they are above board stuck with them don't bounce all around when u have a good spot I have gotten really burned that way

Primo 200...I’m making 100 in a few days. I can’t imagine how much it hurts at 200

Caustic Charm
01-29-2021, 04:55 PM
Which sponsor? Just curious. I’ve had 2 cycles.. 1 amazing, 1 not so amazing

Who else wants to know? Already sent 1 DM

Bullseye Forever
01-29-2021, 08:24 PM

Sure would help to know lol!!

ski748134
01-29-2021, 09:24 PM
Primo 200...I’m making 100 in a few days. I can’t imagine how much it hurts at 200

I always go with 100 more pinning but no Charlie horses

bdad
01-29-2021, 09:29 PM

And if remember correctly vials came not capped. LOL

*XXL
01-29-2021, 11:21 PM

[emoji1310]

What kills, survives. [emoji3582][emoji3582]L

BarbellNinja
01-30-2021, 12:37 AM
The Primo 200 I'm using now has no more kick than 100 I've previously used......

ski748134
01-30-2021, 12:46 AM
And if remember correctly vials came not capped. LOL

yeah they said the raws got mixed up I call bullshit

*XXL
01-30-2021, 12:47 AM
The Primo 200 I'm using now has no more kick than 100 I've previously used......

Do you know if they legit?

Bullseye Forever
01-30-2021, 01:27 AM
Thank goodness I’m well stocked of some A1 prime Primo that will last me 2 cycles [emoji120][emoji120]

BarbellNinja
01-30-2021, 10:16 AM
Do you know if they legit?

What kills, survives. [emoji3582][emoji3582]LI haven't tested them. However.....I'm 3 weeks in on a run where I'm using 500mg/week on top of my TrT dose. I have a review started in the Victory subforum. I haven't updated it because obviously it takes some time for Primo to start shining.....especially at that dose. But.....I am starting to look a bit fuller and more vascular......which is a good sign. Especially since I've been busy/stressed as hell and I'm not getting my calories in like I should.

*XXL
01-30-2021, 04:09 PM
I haven't tested them. However.....I'm 3 weeks in on a run where I'm using 500mg/week on top of my TrT dose. I have a review started in the Victory subforum. I haven't updated it because obviously it takes some time for Primo to start shining.....especially at that dose. But.....I am starting to look a bit fuller and more vascular......which is a good sign. Especially since I've been busy/stressed as hell and I'm not getting my calories in like I should.

Thankx. Good news will follow.

Bullseye Forever
02-03-2021, 02:32 AM
What’s the lowest dose anyone’s ever used of Primo snd gotten results mixed with Test and Masteron?

ski748134
02-03-2021, 12:40 PM
200 primo during cruise will help maintain gains
200 mast also
200 test
but I don't run all there during cruise if im on a mast cycle I will drop test mast doses for cruise then ramp up with primo next blast

Game_over
02-05-2021, 01:28 PM
Running Deca / test / tren while I drop this covid fluff then after 12 weeks going to start polishing and switch to primo ace inj / DHB / test P - and hopefully really put a shine on things - Might run some Primo E alongside - Not 100% yet - cant wait to get back down low enough % to be able to see the daily / weekly changes! going all out on this blast for sure.

BarbellNinja
02-06-2021, 06:54 PM
Running Deca / test / tren while I drop this covid fluff then after 12 weeks going to start polishing and switch to primo ace inj / DHB / test P - and hopefully really put a shine on things - Might run some Primo E alongside - Not 100% yet - cant wait to get back down low enough % to be able to see the daily / weekly changes! going all out on this blast for sure.You make a great point about low body fat and Primo. I think the reason some guys aren't happy with Primo's results is because they really shine @10% or less body fat. Don't get me wrong....it's still is great compound above that......but it's most effective at low body fats IMO.

DHB also to a lesser extent......but I can put on a good amount of muscle with the right caloric intake with DHB. DHB is Primo's bigger, badder cousin.

ski748134
02-07-2021, 03:40 PM
You make a great point about low body fat and Primo. I think the reason some guys aren't happy with Primo's results is because they really shine @10% or less body fat. Don't get me wrong....it's still is great compound above that......but it's most effective at low body fats IMO.

DHB also to a lesser extent......but I can put on a good amount of muscle with the right caloric intake with DHB. DHB is Primo's bigger, badder cousin.

I have to disagree with you bro not many guys and gals on here are below 10% body fat.... that's a tall order with a lot of discipline....does it show more with less bf% of course but bro that's any steroid...primo is great to put on quality muscle and doesn't nearly tax your body like some others I don't believe guys should really be on cycle that are super over weight....if a guy is over weight some test trt(depends on age) cardio and diet should be a first step

allnattyjuice
02-07-2021, 03:57 PM
Primo turned me into a God. Jacked and shredded.

Dhb was like a superior decca to me. Jacked n strong af. Barely lean

BarbellNinja
02-07-2021, 06:34 PM
I have to disagree with you bro not many guys and gals on here are below 10% body fat.... that's a tall order with a lot of discipline....does it show more with less bf% of course but bro that's any steroid...primo is great to put on quality muscle and doesn't nearly tax your body like some others I don't believe guys should really be on cycle that are super over weight....if a guy is over weight some test trt(depends on age) cardio and diet should be a first stepI didn't communicate that well. What I meant to say was that the leaner you are, the faster Primo starts to show. You have to be patient with it at higher body fat %. I agree most of us aren't always at 10%.

ilovehgh
02-11-2021, 03:04 PM
I didn't communicate that well. What I meant to say was that the leaner you are, the faster Primo starts to show. You have to be patient with it at higher body fat %. I agree most of us aren't always at 10%.

I've used primo many times and at higher BF and it's fucking amazing. Primo-ace injections(I.M.)are the TITS and kicks in quick! Massive pumps, sheds fat and will transform your body. IMHO primo-ace beats tren-ace all day long :)

ski748134
02-11-2021, 04:48 PM
I've used primo many times and at higher BF and it's fucking amazing. Primo-ace injections(I.M.)are the TITS and kicks in quick! Massive pumps, sheds fat and will transform your body. IMHO primo-ace beats tren-ace all day long :)

100000% percent agree with you tren is so hard on your system makes you feel like shit primo is literally the opposite who wants to not sleep sweat way to much amd feel lathargic not me

Bullseye Forever
02-11-2021, 10:41 PM
Running Deca / test / tren while I drop this covid fluff then after 12 weeks going to start polishing and switch to primo ace inj / DHB / test P - and hopefully really put a shine on things - Might run some Primo E alongside - Not 100% yet - cant wait to get back down low enough % to be able to see the daily / weekly changes! going all out on this blast for sure.

Yes I run 200mg of test e 200mg of masteron e and 150mg of npp on my cruise and it helps keep my Gaines and helps my poor old joints lol

Bullseye Forever
02-12-2021, 01:53 PM
200 primo during cruise will help maintain gains
200 mast also
200 test
but I don't run all there during cruise if im on a mast cycle I will drop test mast doses for cruise then ramp up with primo next blast

I think after reading thisbthread I’m gonna try and run Primo on my cruise this time

ilovehgh
02-12-2021, 03:49 PM
I think after reading thisbthread I’m gonna try and run Primo on my cruise this time

You will see a big difference in overall appearance from running just test alone.

Bullseye Forever
02-13-2021, 12:30 AM
You will see a big difference in overall appearance from running just test alone.

Well I run test 200mg per week on my trt

dfaul009
05-09-2021, 03:14 AM

I would

dfaul009
05-09-2021, 03:16 AM
Pretty stoked to see this post as I am about to cruise on primo and test @ 200 Of each ew. I am also running a long term hgh @ 5iu Ed. anyone that has any input please feel free to share your knowledge.