PDA

View Full Version : New year ,coming back after 2 1/2 years off.....

Bullseye Forever
12-29-2020, 11:35 PM
Well Monday starting back in the gym after 2 1/2 years off due to 3 leg surgeries since 2017...broke my leg and wouldn’t heal so been through a lot since after 3 surgeries the doctors releases me for Monday to start back!!!!
Gonna be posting my intentions and workouts in a log after I begin ,just needed some encouragement from all my BOP brothers to help me go back with the positive attitude I need ,the thoughts of starting over is not well in my mind as you can imagine ! Thanks for all the support here at BOP y’all are the best !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerbGlaze
12-29-2020, 11:47 PM
Welcome back bro, that’s a long time off! can’t imagine what a pain in the ass a leg injury is..

You’ll come back stronger for sure

Bullseye Forever
12-30-2020, 12:30 AM
Welcome back bro, that’s a long time off! can’t imagine what a pain in the ass a leg injury is..

You’ll come back stronger for sure

Thanks man ,I’m 54 and it’s gonna be rough lol!!

JohnMcc
12-30-2020, 01:38 PM
One foot in front of the other bro, you will make your way back just gotta stay on it. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Bullseye Forever
12-30-2020, 01:54 PM
One foot in front of the other bro, you will make your way back just gotta stay on it. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Thanks John!! I’m looking forward to it !!

Bigshow300
01-02-2021, 01:41 AM
The first month sucks, but nothing feels better than seeing what you've accomplished in a few months from now. By the time summer hits you'll look like a different person. Don't forget to take before pics!!!

Bullseye Forever
01-02-2021, 01:42 AM
The first month sucks, but nothing feels better than seeing what you've accomplished in a few months from now. By the time summer hits you'll look like a different person. Don't forget to take before pics!!!

Thanks [emoji120] I’m thinking of doing a log dont know yet

Marine
01-02-2021, 10:17 PM
Well Monday starting back in the gym after 2 1/2 years off due to 3 leg surgeries since 2017...broke my leg and wouldn’t heal so been through a lot since after 3 surgeries the doctors releases me for Monday to start back!!!!
Gonna be posting my intentions and workouts in a log after I begin ,just needed some encouragement from all my BOP brothers to help me go back with the positive attitude I need ,the thoughts of starting over is not well in my mind as you can imagine ! Thanks for all the support here at BOP y’all are the best !

welcome back. If you run a log I will follow for sure. You got this

Madmatt13
01-03-2021, 12:35 AM
Let's do this bro.

Riggs
01-03-2021, 02:00 AM
Yo Bull you know I'm proud of and for you brother. I know the challenge of coming back after multiple surgeries and an extended lay off.

You got this.

murph
01-03-2021, 02:18 AM
Glad to see you back Bull, don’t be too heavy too quick, lift healthy my friend

*XXL
01-03-2021, 02:34 AM
Good luck. Kick this shit in the ass. The best thing about these boards is the support we need. New to the hood but beginning to like it way more than the others been on for years.

Mikeyz206
01-03-2021, 03:43 AM
No short cuts! Be safe! Be smart! Hydrate and feed yourself with healthy foods. Good Luck and enjoy it.

Bullseye Forever
01-03-2021, 10:35 PM
It’s gonna be really challenging y’all to say the least