PDA

View Full Version : MadMatt's Log

Madmatt13
01-06-2021, 04:54 PM
Hey Brothers,

I'm 40 and haven't been in the gym in a long time due to injuries and whatnot, being addicted to meds from the VA didn't help either. I cleaned up and started on a basic training routine (alone, I have a partner joining soon HOPEFULLY) 21DEC2020. Because I have been so sedentary my cardio was horrible, well, everything was horrible. I had been getting better thanks to TRT but not this good. XD

So, starting on 21DEC I initiated daily cardio: Elliptical Trainer - Level 10 resistance - Fat Burn Program of only 1 minute. Yes, one minute, but increasing daily by 1 minute until today I knocked out 15:01 and 256.6 calories. And a 3-day rotation of arms/chest/back/legs which I'm trying to fine tune.

Supps are all here, and I'm running Flash Test Cyp @500mg week (200 normally for TRT), Flash Deca @420mg week, Flash Var @75mg daily and Acetropins @2.5iu daily.

Daily Training for 06JAN2021:
15:01 on Elliptical level 10 Fat Burn

7 Sets of the following:
Jam'n Squat
Leg Extension
Leg Sled Seated
Not sure about the exact name but it's a Promaxima single or double leg independent seated
push.

For Breakfast I pounded 3 slices of bacon, 6 tbsp of egg whites and 3 large brown eggs scrambled, no butter and a glass of whole milk. I'm mainly doing this to be accountable to myself and to motivate a Brother. Primarily the former. But here we go!

StayFocused1313
01-06-2021, 05:40 PM
I’ll sub. Let’s go brother. The ole jam and squat sounds like something I make my wife do and I ain’t talking in the gym! Good luck big dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
01-06-2021, 08:01 PM
Subbed in brother

JohnMcc
01-06-2021, 08:03 PM
Following along bro

Madmatt13
01-06-2021, 09:58 PM
Thanks guys, I appreciate the support.

Keule206
01-07-2021, 11:57 AM
Some great logs are popping up on BOP :50c3e78d28a2ee9a9f8

Subbed in

Madmatt13
01-07-2021, 02:31 PM
Started the day as usual, stretch-out-routine.

Elliptical Trainer - Level 10 Weight Loss - 16:00 - ~1.8 miles and 271 calories burnt.

Did light arms today: hammer curls, tri extensions, preacher curls, forearm-roller, and seated db curls.

Pushups while making breakfast: 10 Wide arm
10 Regular
10 Diamonds
5 Sets to failure.

2 Slices Bacon, 6Tbsp Egg Whites, 3 large brown eggs, Oikos Pro Yogurt with Granola and dried cranberries.

I'll start posting my macros in a later one. I just got a good tracker so I'm working that up.

Bullseye Forever
01-07-2021, 08:50 PM
Started the day as usual, stretch-out-routine.

Elliptical Trainer - Level 10 Weight Loss - 16:00 - ~1.8 miles and 271 calories burnt.

Did light arms today: hammer curls, tri extensions, preacher curls, forearm-roller, and seated db curls.

Pushups while making breakfast: 10 Wide arm
10 Regular
10 Diamonds
5 Sets to failure.

2 Slices Bacon, 6Tbsp Egg Whites, 3 large brown eggs, Oikos Pro Yogurt with Granola and dried cranberries.

I'll start posting my macros in a later one. I just got a good tracker so I'm working that up.

What a workout and meal !!

HardenedJohnson
01-07-2021, 09:01 PM
I'm 49 and like yourself, I just started to take back control of my fitness and health. It has been 3 yrs since I neglected my health and well-being. I will be taking it slow and gradually increasing my activity level. I have high blood pressure, so my number one priority is to get that under control through diet,.exercise, and medication before dipping into my next cycle. Stay healthy brother.

Bullseye Forever
01-07-2021, 09:29 PM
I'm 49 and like yourself, I just started to take back control of my fitness and health. It has been 3 yrs since I neglected my health and well-being. I will be taking it slow and gradually increasing my activity level. I have high blood pressure, so my number one priority is to get that under control through diet,.exercise, and medication before dipping into my next cycle. Stay healthy brother.

I agree but I had to stop 3 years ago for my leg being broken and had 3 surgeries and now it’s finally healing and I’m 54 and taking back my life like I used too!! Good luck [emoji256]