PDA

View Full Version : (NY) Former gym employee arrested for selling steroids

beanlicker
02-16-2013, 10:33 PM
Posted: Feb 15, 2013 2:51 PM CST

HUDSON FALLS, N.Y. -- A Hudson Falls man who used to work at a local fitness center has been arrested for allegedly selling liquid steroids.

Police say Michael Matriccino, a former employee of Physical Advantage in Hudson Falls, had been arranging illegal steroid sales at the business during his time as an employee - though the sales did not take place at the gym.

He was arrested Wednesday.

NEWS10 reached out to gym owner Jeremy Burch, who didn't want to comment on camera, but responded to us with this statement,"Matriccino has not been employed here for at least 7 months. He left for other employment and I was only made aware of any allegations against him on Thursday. I've worked hard to serve this community and build a reputable business. If I ever found out someone was doing that, they'd be out the door. I don't tolerate any type of drug or steroids."

Matriccino faces two counts of Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance, two counts of Criminal Sale of a Controlled Substance, and a misdemeanor count of Criminal Diversion.
Police say after becoming aware of the investigation, Matriccino turned himself in.

almonster
02-16-2013, 11:28 PM
another one bites the dust

PAiN
02-17-2013, 03:42 AM
Gotta stay low key in this game.

ShortnWide
02-17-2013, 07:11 AM
Damn that's right by my neck of the woods.