PDA

View Full Version : Flextech

Fnhuge
01-17-2021, 05:52 PM
Just want to give a big thank u Flextech, talk about stand up guy , honest guy , guy who backs up his product 100% that is Flextech!!!!! I had a small issue with one of his products , sent him a email about the issue and his response was, tell me everything that u purchased and I will send u a full replacement for everything!!!! Not just the one product it the whole order and it was a sizable order!! I offered to repack and resend what he originally sent but his response was just keep it , and I insisted I will return and I am not looking to get over and get free product by any means. He then insisted I keep what was originally sent and he will resend the full order. Seriously talk about customer service and standing behind ur product, he went above and beyond!!! I am a lifetime customer TRUE STORY ABSOLUTELY NO BULLSHIT!!!

MasterBlaster805
01-17-2021, 09:10 PM
That's what you call Standing behind Your Brand and that's why I have no doubt they are killing it! Also why Flex-Tech is one of my go-to Sponsors on here. There's some other companies that should take a serious lesson from this. Like one that posted a little while ago berating its customers for asking about product they had ordered but not received. A business owner who approaches business with the idea of Serving the customer has nothing to fear from the competition.

Fnhuge
01-17-2021, 11:38 PM
Absolutely well said!!! Flextech is by far the best out there , spread the word show my post they deserve a big pat on the back, outstanding customer service!!!