PDA

View Full Version : Next cycle - add primo ace?

kaarona1
01-20-2021, 02:28 AM
I’m going to do a light 8-10 week cycle with 3ml (1ml M,W,F) a week is STEN (Test cyp, test Ace, DHEA). I have some primo ace I was thinking about adding to the mix... any benefit? If so at what MG per week? Last time I added the primo ace I had pretty bad pip and it’s only 50mg per ML so a bunch of volume weekly is not ideal.
thx

Riggs
01-20-2021, 05:31 AM
I’m going to do a light 8-10 week cycle with 3ml (1ml M,W,F) a week is STEN (Test cyp, test Ace, DHEA). I have some primo ace I was thinking about adding to the mix... any benefit? If so at what MG per week? Last time I added the primo ace I had pretty bad pip and it’s only 50mg per ML so a bunch of volume weekly is not ideal.
thxDude that was exactly my 1st thought dayyum the pip. It's rare IME to find Primo Ace that doesn't kick like a mule. I've had a few friends who can but it's rare.

I love the addition of DHEA.

Why you considering adding Primo? Because it fits your goals or because you have it on hand?

kaarona1
01-20-2021, 12:39 PM
considering because I have it on hand and the STEN is a pretty light cycle and I really don’t know when I I would get around to using the Primo Ace

Dude that was exactly my 1st thought dayyum the pip. It's rare IME to find Primo Ace that doesn't kick like a mule. I've had a few friends who can but it's rare.

I love the addition of DHEA.

Why you considering adding Primo? Because it fits your goals or because you have it on hand?

Jaxz
01-20-2021, 01:13 PM
Put it in veg caps and take it orally

kaarona1
01-20-2021, 02:16 PM
Put it in veg caps and take it orally

really? You can do that? Does that make it more liver toxic?
interesting concept.