PDA

View Full Version : FUCK RESEARCHSTOP.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-20-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm posting this on all of the boards I frequent so everyone can check themselves.

I apologize in advanced if I'm not supposed to bash, but they aren't a sponsor here so I didn't think it was a big deal.

Cycle:

TrenA/ 50mg ED
TestE/ 500 per Week

12.5mg RS Exemestane ED until I noticed Gyno symptoms. Started clomid at 100 per day (also from RS) and bumped the exemestane to 25mg to mitigate the sides.

http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2913&stc=1&d=13613801931291
Sorry the screenshot is hard to read, but yes, you are reading that correctly.

E2 = 222.9!!!!!

I have been dosing Reserchstop Aromasin at 25mg/day for almost 2 weeks now. This shit is bunk as a skunk. I am absolutely furious. I have never once bashed any one on the net publicly, but this is fucking ridiculous.

Just ordered some letro and nolva from chemone. Hopefully that clears it up.

Learn from my mistake. Have multiple AIs and SERMS from different sources on hand in case you get some bunk shit.

rmkicks
02-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Sorry hear bro. Hope all goes well. Your right about the AI's. If the gear is g2g and the AI is bunk, you end up in a Shitty position.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-20-2013, 06:07 PM
Sorry hear bro. Hope all goes well. Your right about the AI's. If the gear is g2g and the AI is bunk, you end up in a Shitty position.

Exactly. I compete, so now I have to think about getting surgery if this letro doesn't clear it up within a month.

PAiN
02-20-2013, 06:50 PM
Man that is fucked up bro. Thanks for the heads up.

For a better pic upload it to tinypic.com and then post the IMG code and we may be able to see it better.

Enigmatic707
02-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Exactly. I compete, so now I have to think about getting surgery if this letro doesn't clear it up within a month.

Letro works great, but running it high enough to eliminate gyno can be harsh cause of the shutdown... Good luck Ive had to do it a few times.

A trustworthy source is golden.. Glad you have other options

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-20-2013, 10:57 PM
Letro works great, but running it high enough to eliminate gyno can be harsh cause of the shutdown... Good luck Ive had to do it a few times.

A trustworthy source is golden.. Glad you have other options

Somewhat. The letro is from chemone. I'm confident in it, but I have zero confidence in ALL other RS compaines. It blows my mind because I had bloods 2 years ago with researchstop chems ( letro and aromasin) and they were g2g.

sensitivenips
02-21-2013, 12:53 AM
dang man, that sucks you had to be the guinea pig to find this out, but i really appreciate the heads up.

gator-mclusky
02-21-2013, 05:01 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!! Man, fukkin with someones manhood is seriously fukked up!!!!!

halfApint
02-21-2013, 05:46 AM
This is how I got gyno from tren as well. Not the same company though. About to get it ripped out :(

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-21-2013, 06:05 AM
This is how I got gyno from tren as well. Not the same company though. About to get it ripped out :(

I'm probably gonna have to do the same thing. It's bullshit man. RS was supposed to be top-notch.

halfApint
02-21-2013, 07:02 AM
I actually had a appt last week to get it surgically removed, but my fucking insurance called them the day before and told them they want me to
do all these retarded tests before they will consider it ... IE: color photos from a plastic surgeon, blood work, and go see a endo doc ... I flipped out
because its all a big waste of my fucking time and its mid-winter, I dont want to have this done in the summer and be sidelined (I have a beach house etc)
Anyway my endo appt is at 11am tomorrow and I had the blood work done last week, so we'll see what this guy says. totally natty right now so ... anyway i got
a little puffy at the end of my run and ran some chems which didn't do shit, then I got hurt and was cramming to study at school and didn't notice it because it
came and went but was always sensitive after starting the tren, now ive had it for a year and it hurts 24/7 and my nipples are puffy. Some chick at a bar asked me
to dance the other night and playfully tapped my chest, its been 4 days and my right nipple is swollen worse than ever. I get so fucking pissed off looking at it that I
want to go eat mcdonalds and stop exercising!

unclem
02-21-2013, 10:14 AM
nothing more bullshit then to get fuking garbage when in middle of your training or whenever for that matter.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-21-2013, 01:33 PM
I actually had a appt last week to get it surgically removed, but my fucking insurance called them the day before and told them they want me to
do all these retarded tests before they will consider it ... IE: color photos from a plastic surgeon, blood work, and go see a endo doc ... I flipped out
because its all a big waste of my fucking time and its mid-winter, I dont want to have this done in the summer and be sidelined (I have a beach house etc)
Anyway my endo appt is at 11am tomorrow and I had the blood work done last week, so we'll see what this guy says. totally natty right now so ... anyway i got
a little puffy at the end of my run and ran some chems which didn't do shit, then I got hurt and was cramming to study at school and didn't notice it because it
came and went but was always sensitive after starting the tren, now ive had it for a year and it hurts 24/7 and my nipples are puffy. Some chick at a bar asked me
to dance the other night and playfully tapped my chest, its been 4 days and my right nipple is swollen worse than ever. I get so fucking pissed off looking at it that I
want to go eat mcdonalds and stop exercising!

Definitely let us know how it goes. Hopefully your insurance will pay for it. I'm wondering if I should even try or just fork out the money myself.

nothing more bullshit then to get fuking garbage when in middle of your training or whenever for that matter.

I know brother. This could potentially ruin my entire cycle.

martialartsman
02-21-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm so so sorry that happened to you bro, not only do you have to worry if your gear is gtg but who can you trust for your AI I'm so pissed about this stuff its just happened to my mate, now I don't know where to look to get it from, UK here and with so many places doing bits it's hard to find a gtg person to get AI's from. Anyway all the best mate and hope it woks out. MM.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-22-2013, 03:44 PM
I'm 4 days into the letro, and things seem to be getting better. I've noticed less sensitivity. I plan on running it for at least a month and seeing what happens.

halfApint
02-22-2013, 04:45 PM
Definitely let us know how it goes. Hopefully your insurance will pay for it. I'm wondering if I should even try or just fork out the money myself.

Well, things are moving along ... have to do a mammogram and then its in the insurances hands. If you have any questions feel free...

keith1569
02-22-2013, 04:53 PM
Damn bro
Glad the letro ia taking care of it

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-22-2013, 05:24 PM
Damn bro
Glad the letro ia taking care of it

Seems to be. I hope it's not just placebo though.

I guess the question now, would be "When do I get bloods next?". I already have the requisition, I just have to schedule the bloods. I was thinking in about 2 weeks maybe?

halfApint
02-22-2013, 06:57 PM
Seems to be. I hope it's not just placebo though.

I guess the question now, would be "When do I get bloods next?". I already have the requisition, I just have to schedule the bloods. I was thinking in about 2 weeks maybe?

Well if you are going to an endo they are usually booked from anywhere from a week - 2 weeks out. Blood work also takes about a week to get the results back. So could be a total of 3 weeks
after you give the initial blood to see the doc and get the results.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-23-2013, 03:21 PM
Well if you are going to an endo they are usually booked from anywhere from a week - 2 weeks out. Blood work also takes about a week to get the results back. So could be a total of 3 weeks
after you give the initial blood to see the doc and get the results.

I've always used privateMD. I get my results literally the next day! It's great! So, knowing that, I will probably go in 1½ weeks from now.

halfApint
02-24-2013, 09:54 PM
I've always used privateMD. I get my results literally the next day! It's great! So, knowing that, I will probably go in 1½ weeks from now.

I meant from an insurance stand point. to try and get it covered they are REQUIRING I see:
1) plastic surgeon (2nd opinion) + color photos
2) blood work (results sent to endo to have report typed up)
3) endocrinologist
4) mammogram after blood work and endo

The only chance you will get it covered by insurance is if you play stupid. Dont walk into the office and say I have gyno!
Walk in and say this has been bothering me, its been there for (at least 6 months - this way he wont say "well it could
eventually go away") why has it been bothering you? well IT HURTS AND IS SENSATIVE - thats the key line here. Say
when your girlfriend lays on your chest it bothers you, you can no longer sleep on your stomach with out the pain waking
you up, and it is affecting your way of life - you no longer want to take your shirt off in public because it is embarrassing you.

Then hopefully when he write up his report he will take a "this is ruining his life emotionally and physically" stand point
instead of a cosmetic "well it doesn't look good" stand point. The plastic surgeon I just went to said he's seen/done 6
cases like mine within the past 2 months.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-25-2013, 02:08 PM
I meant from an insurance stand point. to try and get it covered they are REQUIRING I see:
1) plastic surgeon (2nd opinion) + color photos
2) blood work (results sent to endo to have report typed up)
3) endocrinologist
4) mammogram after blood work and endo

The only chance you will get it covered by insurance is if you play stupid. Dont walk into the office and say I have gyno!
Walk in and say this has been bothering me, its been there for (at least 6 months - this way he wont say "well it could
eventually go away") why has it been bothering you? well IT HURTS AND IS SENSATIVE - thats the key line here. Say
when your girlfriend lays on your chest it bothers you, you can no longer sleep on your stomach with out the pain waking
you up, and it is affecting your way of life - you no longer want to take your shirt off in public because it is embarrassing you.

Then hopefully when he write up his report he will take a "this is ruining his life emotionally and physically" stand point
instead of a cosmetic "well it doesn't look good" stand point. The plastic surgeon I just went to said he's seen/done 6
cases like mine within the past 2 months.

Ok I see what you're saying. I thought you were going somewhere else with that. Thanks for breaking it down for me. I was actually just researching docs around the area. I think doc blau in NY looks like a great a guy for the job. He's expensive, but I want it done right,

paul
02-25-2013, 03:58 PM
thats BS sorry to hear bro

jdb3
03-04-2013, 06:08 PM
GOOD REPORT! THANKS FOR POSTIN!

TheGreatWhiteTruth
03-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Just to follow up, I've been running chemone letro at 2.5mg ed for a month now. I just had bloods drawn and my estradiol is now 292!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

MuscleAddiction
03-15-2013, 11:10 PM
Just to follow up, I've been running chemone letro at 2.5mg ed for a month now. I just had bloods drawn and my estradiol is now 292!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

Wow!!! Not good at all!

jdb3
03-15-2013, 11:35 PM
Fuck researchstop i read some of their clen fucked someone up as well

krustus
03-16-2013, 12:40 AM
That sucks... what are you running on the cycle? is it short esters? i am no expert or too experienced but if you drop everything back to a trt dose would that help? you know by not having enough test to convert to that much E2?

at least maybe it could get that number down.

jdb3
03-16-2013, 12:57 AM
Fucking A. !!!!! Again?

Greenegorilla2
03-16-2013, 02:04 AM
Holy shit son. Quick question, does gyno surgery fix the puffiness and the football shape of the nipple? I've had slight gyno from being a fat kid when ow
as young. And then ssome dbol haha.

FastTrack
03-16-2013, 02:22 AM
Just wanted to say I've been following your post on this subject matter at another forum and holy shit man, what a fruckus. Your gonna be alright man no worries.

gator-mclusky
03-16-2013, 04:49 AM
Holy shit son. Quick question, does gyno surgery fix the puffiness and the football shape of the nipple? I've had slight gyno from being a fat kid when ow
as young. And then ssome dbol haha.

It should yes and be specific with your doc that, thats what you want!!!!!!!!!

As for Research Stop......hold on guys, alot op peeps think they can become a lab overnight. Research, research research gentlemen.......

Greenegorilla2
03-16-2013, 12:54 PM
Hmm going under the knife is pretty scary! Good luck GW

TheGreatWhiteTruth
03-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Hmm going under the knife is pretty scary! Good luck GW

Idk brother, I might not have to now. I got some good letro from elsewhere and my once golfball-sized lump is nearly gone! An yes, surgery will clear up shape issues for you too if you get a good surgeon. Of course, you're gonna pay. Surgery is not something you want to skimp and be cheap on.

I DID in fact drop my Test E down slightly. It's above TRT at about 400 EW, just to be safe. I may ramp it back up and see what's good.

Nitefox
12-21-2013, 10:36 PM
Damn that sucks to have that happen in the middle of a cycle. Sorry bro.

bulky1993
10-21-2015, 11:20 PM
has anyone purchased from here recently.

i want their accutane, cant seem to find aus source

bobhead
10-24-2015, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the heads up, I was actually about to order from them.