PDA

View Full Version : Multi vitamin

glock4319
02-03-2021, 05:40 PM
I’m 45 and would like the dick to keep on working well. Obviously the whole body too, so what’s a great multi for men?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilovehgh
02-04-2021, 01:01 AM
Multivitamins are garbage! Get yourself separate vitamins and minerals and get as much from food as possible. A good shopping list would include:

Fish oils
Coenzyme q10
B complex
D3
K2
Magnesium
Zinc

Get vitamins A/E from eggs, potassium from bananas, c from orange juice and so on. All multivitamins are made from garbage ingredients that have VERY low absorption, most don't get absorbed at all. I also take vegetable supplement pills as I hate most of them and I avoid iron as we steroid users and weightlifters build high iron levels quickly and high iron fucking sucks balls! Also keep calcium from food only and low to prevent calcium buildup in veins and arteries.

glock4319
02-04-2021, 01:07 AM
Multivitamins are garbage! Get yourself separate vitamins and minerals and get as much from food as possible. A good shopping list would include:

Fish oils
Coenzyme q10
B complex
D3
K2
Magnesium
Zinc

Get vitamins A/E from eggs, potassium from bananas, c from orange juice and so on. All multivitamins are made from garbage ingredients that have VERY low absorption, most don't get absorbed at all. I also take vegetable supplement pills as I hate most of them and I avoid iron as we steroid users and weightlifters build high iron levels quickly and high iron fucking sucks balls! Also keep calcium from food only and low to prevent calcium buildup in veins and arteries.

Thanks for the advice bro. I’ve also read that L-Arganine and Citrulline are good for libido.

Mattymoo
02-04-2021, 09:42 AM
I agree with ilovehgh..he's correct about multivitamins
I also like his list and id add in P5P

btrep
02-04-2021, 04:30 PM
I use centrum men’s one a day and make my own additions it’s a great base and designed for men and for the dick you can add in some maca as well as Korean red ginsing , and make sure your blood pressure and cholesterol remains in check . I highly recommend CoQ10 very beneficial for your health , I also take omega and wild salmon oils .

TheMack
02-05-2021, 01:48 AM
I’m 45 and would like the dick to keep on working well. Obviously the whole body too, so what’s a great multi for men?

I am very conscientious of maintaining a diet that covers all the bases as far as vitamins and nutrients. However, I do take vitamin D3 daily and a multivitamin 2 - 3 times per week just to make sure I am not overlooking anything. I have used various multivitamin brands. Do your research to make sure you are getting a quality product.

Youts
02-12-2021, 01:43 AM
Collagen and Gelatin are great for the joints, I also take Vitamin D, Milk Thistle, and Fish Oil. Glutathione is another great cleanser for the body.

Bullseye Forever
02-14-2021, 09:10 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIve been using Animal Pak but to many cow pills to take since then I’m taking Orange Triad and in love it