PDA

View Full Version : Var and natural supplements

ancientearth75
02-08-2021, 03:21 PM
My wife is currently running Var and she wanted to know if and what dieting/weight loss supplements are good to stack it with?Will products like Hydroxycut and other "weight loss" otc products benefit the outcome besides cutting calories and increasing lean protein intake.

pompeyo546
02-08-2021, 03:25 PM
My wife is currently running Var and she wanted to know if and what dieting/weight loss supplements are good to stack it with?Will products like Hydroxycut and other "weight loss" otc products benefit the outcome besides cutting calories and increasing lean protein intake.Honestly man i would recommend to your wife oxyshred by ehp labs. Mrs p only takes that with 5mga anavar ans 12.5 mgs nolvadex.

Ladies doesnt need that much, also my wife gave it a try to synthetine by synthetek only 100 mgs a day with an insulin needle she said her energy levels were stable all day durog low cal diets and 1 hour of cardio.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

ancientearth75
02-08-2021, 03:44 PM
Great info!!Thank you brother

ilovehgh
02-09-2021, 06:24 AM
Var, proper diet and cardio should be enough.

ancientearth75
02-09-2021, 09:52 PM
Thank you

ski748134
02-10-2021, 12:21 AM
does it have to be a natural substance my wife does a small dose of gh and nothing has leaned her out more but honestly diet and cardio are critical also

ancientearth75
02-10-2021, 12:53 AM
Good to know...Shes a beginner so will let her steer the train without adding any more cars.She is more focused than Ive ever seen her so this will be fun seeing her progress.Thank you to all for the input��

Dxt25
01-01-2024, 04:51 PM
Honestly man i would recommend to your wife oxyshred by ehp labs. Mrs p only takes that with 5mga anavar ans 12.5 mgs nolvadex.

Ladies doesnt need that much, also my wife gave it a try to synthetine by synthetek only 100 mgs a day with an insulin needle she said her energy levels were stable all day durog low cal diets and 1 hour of cardio.

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Whats the point of taking nolva for a woman? I have my wife taking anavar. Should she add in nolva?

Devil1
01-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Good to know...Shes a beginner so will let her steer the train without adding any more cars.She is more focused than Ive ever seen her so this will be fun seeing her progress.Thank you to all for the input��
This is awesome to read. My wife jumped on the gain train a few years back, it has changed our marriage drastically. Like you said, I love watching her progress and her confidence grow. Now she’s a gym rat and goes through the same shit we all do, either too fat or too skinny (in her own mind of course). Lmao..