PDA

View Full Version : Blockchain.com / App / My USD Digital Wallet

DisposableHero71
02-10-2021, 06:33 PM
Ok BOP, have a question regarding Blockchain.com. I have the app downloaded from the Google Store. I used the app to purchase BTC and they put a three day hold on the transaction. While I was waiting, I needed to get the funds back into my account. I swapped the BTC to a My USD Digital Wallet. Apparently you need ETH, to pay for the transaction of now converting to a currency I can deposit to my bank account.

Question, does anyone have personal knowledge of the App or the situation I'm currently in? In researching it, I don't have a degree of confidence that I'm comfortable doing anything until I can get feedback from someone who knows. Tried BC's support email and that got me nowhere.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help or provide insight.

DH71

Caustic Charm
02-12-2021, 02:59 AM
Ok BOP, have a question regarding Blockchain.com. I have the app downloaded from the Google Store. I used the app to purchase BTC and they put a three day hold on the transaction. While I was waiting, I needed to get the funds back into my account. I swapped the BTC to a My USD Digital Wallet. Apparently you need ETH, to pay for the transaction of now converting to a currency I can deposit to my bank account.

Question, does anyone have personal knowledge of the App or the situation I'm currently in? In researching it, I don't have a degree of confidence that I'm comfortable doing anything until I can get feedback from someone who knows. Tried BC's support email and that got me nowhere.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help or provide insight.

DH71

You got hit with gas fees. That sucks. So, most places put a hold on it. That’s the biggest reason to use cashapp to buy bitcoin that you intend to spend immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikedabike64
02-18-2021, 06:31 AM
I am having with coinbase problem anyone else?
says no trading allowed do to high inquiries wth is that? been using for a whole year
Also they keep saying I owe them money like hell
Not sure what's going on with them cant trade buy sell any suggestions cash app ?
Why the freeze on 2 account s do to high inquiries?????
What does that mean damn

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
02-18-2021, 01:32 PM
First of all, coinbase is a steaming pile of shit. Get your money out and close the account. That’s my advice. Secondly, if your transaction. Says processing, don’t try to touch it. Leave it alone until it says completed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk